Author Topic: Lesson 28 ARTHURA ANCIENTS of DAYS. Church and State. 08.24.22  (Read 3170 times)

Offline Dominick O

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Lesson 28 ARTHURA ANCIENTS of DAYS
Church and State

Wed, 8/24/2022, York, PA, United States
Teacher Transmitters:
·         ARTHURA ANCIENTS of DAYS
·         ADAM and EVE MATERIAL SON and DAUGHTER
·         THE MOST HIGHS

Receiver(s): Dominick O
Audio Link (14M)

August 24, Volume Lesson 28 in York. PA.
A Discourse on Church and State.

ARTHURA:
This is Arthura Melchizedek. I have with me, today, Adam and Eve, and representatives of the Most High. I will be the one voicing the lesson. It is a confusing, real-time dilemma of the various philosophies and implementations of societal and cultural governance within the civilizations of Urantia, let alone any planet. But we remind you that this planet is experimental in its racial makeup and therefore, has enjoyed a diversity not seen on many other planets. And since your Rebellion and Default history has added to this diversity, it has perpetuated confusion, along with complexity and its diversity. But we will simplify this in one overarching theme. When we compare and, contrast, and guide the way forward in a new synthesis of the representation of human life, together with Spirit.

We will go back to some rhetorical questions about what is Governance, and to resolve this need by humans to, somehow, address Church and State. We go back to a fundamental human drive, and that is the spectrum of Creativity. This is one of the fundamental aspects of the Sonship Order, creativity. You are children of your Creator Son, Michael of Nebadon. You are endowed with the Father, the Creative Spirit, the Holy Spirit, the Infinite Spirit; and you are of the Sonship Order, stemming from the Eternal Son.

Now as a reminder, we want to address this fundamental ability of Creativity. And in Governance the immature being from a small age is want to be destructive in its creativity. The young child goes out and knocks off all the flowers in the garden, and then is taught, and told, and scolded not to do such wanton destruction of beauty and life. Now, we take this, and extrapolate on up to advanced civilization, and we still have this conundrum. It is easiest to complain, to destroy, to rebel. To say, I don't want to be part of this. Not on me!, and assert your freedom from something, than to be more constructive and be part of something. This becomes complex, when we see this, in governments and civilizations, that lack some Church with its State. In other words, we do have, despite all its flaws, a check-and-balance on the destructive nature of the human being, when Church is part of the State.

For behold, those civilizations who are enemies of the church, enemies of God! They control ruthlessly. And their societies are ruthless, uncaring. This is a face of evil. Governments of all shapes and sizes, even the ones with church are immature enough that they, too, fight evil with evil. It is a raw power game sometimes. The tough choice of choosing between the lesser of two evils for the sake of an opportunity for good. This is evolution. And these are what the Most Highs evolve.

But when certain evolutions need to be handheld, guided, and then evolution truly kicks in, with a hands-on, hand-in-hand approach, this is when an Adam and Eve, Material Son and Daughter arrive on a planet. Because the evolution of the human unit, the biology, really takes a leap to advance civilization. Into epics of mortal living, truly capable of handling this creativity-and-destruction, balance.

We would also like to go back and amend a certain point. And that is a government representing some aspect of the Spiritual Governance would, more-or-less, represent what your world calls the modern Democracy. With its commensurate branches, Executive, Legislative, Judicial, and its various bureaucratic administration units. The apparatus of the State is not a Leviathan of the devil. It is not a cult of personality. Nor is it a tyranny of the poor and uneducated mob. Nor is it a playground for the rich.

So having said this, the primary purpose of Civilization, and therefore Governance, is to perpetuate the civilization. Civilization is what safeguards and guides human sustenance. Those things previously under the wing of the State, capital S, of Security and Safety, are not inherent privileges of the State. It is the privilege of Civilization to safeguard against famine, natural disaster, even to some extent, in the early times, War. It has been demonstrated enough that the State’s privilege of assuming Security and Safety, has only led to war games. Gaming philosophies and ideologies; these are the vehicles and mechanisms of universe rebellion. And soon this comes to an end, with the ultimate statements of Church and State, Incarnate, Again.

I am Arthura, representing the Ancients of Days in this message. I thank Adam and Eve, and the Most High Representative for their contribution today. I hint at the Magisterial Missions and the Second Return, and I bid all on this planet a good day. But to remind you and have you, in your word, reflect on what is Creativity. And how destructive is your civilization, and how constructive is it, truly, without your Creator Son, your Father or your Spirit. Good day.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2022, 14:15:38 pm by Dominick O »