Author Topic: Lesson 34 ARTHURA & Portentia. Midwayer Exchange Program of Magisterial Missions  (Read 3343 times)

Offline Dominick O

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Lesson 34 ARTHURA & Midwayer Portentia. Midwayer Exchange Program of Magisterial Missions
Sat, 9/10/2022, York, PA, United States
Transmitter Teacher(s): ARTHURA and Portentia
Receiver(s): Dominick O
Audio Link (19m)

York, PA, September 10th, Saturday. Volume and maybe not a lesson, but certainly volume 34 in the series.

ARTHURA:
This is Arthura Melchizedek introducing Portentia. This transmitter is also getting Protentia. We will clarify later, but for the sake of capturing the transmission we needed to start immediately without losing anything further. Here is the news, and I will let Portentia speak for herself.

Portentia:
Hello, this is Portentia. For now, use both until you are clear. In fact, you will have heard correctly Protentia is possible. But for now, please use Portentia. The enunciation or pronunciation may differ over time. I am a Midwayer from one of the other planets also receiving a Magisterial Mission at the same time as Urantia, the planet here.

ARTHURA:
This is Arthura identifying who the speaker is now. We are informing together, Portentia and Myself, and making these introductions to this transmitter. One of the ways we are connecting these integrated Magisterial Missions at the same time as the Second Bestowal, one of the ways is to have an exchange program with Midwayers. Midwayer as being a wonderful liaison functioning anyway. It makes sense to make an exception for Midwayers, in this case, to be able to leave the confines of their planet of origin. Proceed Portentia.

Portentia:
Thank you. This is Portentia speaking. I specialize in what this theme is about and that is governance. My planet has similar challenges, and without going into all the details let us begin with simple introductions and association. The planets can be renamed later. Let us enjoy the introductions and get to know each other. If we allow the worry about the accuracy of the information to creep in, we will lose sight of a basic, fundamental protocol. And that is the art of the Introduction, the art of the association. Truly, the feeling of, and quality of, our association which will be-get our cooperation and enhance our service.

Dominick:
Yes, but I get the impression you come from the planet lettered with the letter D as in Denson or Densalon. Good enough. Thank you, Arthura. I, this is Dominick speaking. I received a silent motion, reiterating to just facilitate the introductions.

Portentia:
Thank you this is Portentia speaking. A Midwayer liaison program is being experimented with to help facilitate a greater understanding of governance in extra-planetary matters. One of the crises forecast for a planet in this evolutionary situation is that existential crisis impacting the operational crisis, you could say, already underway. Or already underway in the first place, whether there is an existential crisis or not. But like a class of students, it helps to know that others are in the same boat, the same situation, and therefore, are incentivized and enthusiastic about a cooperation for mutual benefit.

Similarly, the topic of gender in its forms of the lower rings and rungs of the Order that we are all shared in today. Myself, yourself and Arthura, we are all in the Order, SONS OF GOD. And humans have men and women, fathers and mothers. And Material Sons and Daughters, where you received a planetary Adam and Eve, are slightly more-than-human in the grand scheme of things. But they are a capital M Material Sons and Daughters, and they are of the violet blood. And I myself am a Midwayer.

Your planet and mine have similar origins of Midwayers, where in some cases, more or less, superhuman qualities birthed us, us Midwayers. And your planetary epoch has been revealed. The first sojourns to your planet of The 100 and their 10 Councils, who formed the first Planetary Government, with its first Planetary Prince, there was with that, the first origins called the Primary Midwayers. And then later in your planetary history, with a Material Son and Daughter, in Adam and Eve, those early associations and their progeny, eventually originated what is known as a Secondary Midwayer. A new batch. And these Midwayers also have a gendered quality of male and female. I am just clarifying all of this, so, that you understand, on the Ascending Sons of God, there is this gendered association in the beings. And in the higher rungs of the Sonship Order there is, more or less revealed, a singular male quality. In other words, there is a maleness to our Creator Son and a maleness to the Melchizedek Order, the Most Highs of Vorondadek Sons, and also many loyal Lanonadek Sons. A big qualifier there, the remaining loyal ones. Then of course, Paradise Sons, who will be forming the Regency, and having these simultaneous incarnations and Magisterial Missions upon our planets.

And that is the organization that I am within, these shared Missions. And I am with this exchange program, sponsored in part here today, through Arthura, Arthura, no, Arthura -- no need to correct yourself.

Dominick: thank you Portentia.

Portentia:
Midwayers, this is Portentia speaking, will be able to go to these shared Mission planets. Your Midwayers from your planet will travel to my planet. They will be able to bring back information. Now this is a lot better, don't you think, than having to man spacecraft? Although I hear that is being worked on – wink-wink.

As myself still speaking, I am most excited to be able to possibly be here during the Jesus Bestowal, as He is our Michel Son, Bestowal Son, as well. To clarify, the Bestowal is on behalf of the Local Universe we all belong to, Nebadon, Michael of Nebadon, our Jesus. And much will be gone about and be going about in the business of the Father, of reintegrating and correcting what needs to be done for the sake of goodness. And in some respects, considering the nature of the condition, we may rhetorically be in, “for goodness’ sake!”

Now, before we conclude this volume in this series, we want to make it clear, that as Midwayers, we are of invaluable service in making it known and experiential. Without the need for, say, the supernatural belief. Us Midwayers provide enough experience in the human liaison between a human and Spirit or Divine Son, that you could say it is known. It is a known experience not a faith experience. And this is very important as governance and operations of, say Missions, is not a faith-based attribute of a civilization, certainly a planet. And in this respect, we make the Planetary Government, which is otherwise invisible, visible, so to speak.

I would like to thank you, the readers and listeners, this transmitter, and Arthura, for allowing me to introduce myself today. Portentia, a Midwayer from a similar planet in our shared Local Universe of Nebadon. Who will be experiencing a Magisterial Mission at the same time. And who are just as excited as the next planet, to learn and witness from our beloved Jesus. Who comes to all of us again. Amen!

Dominick:
Thank you Portentia. Thank you Arthura. Well received and we are honored by your presence. Thank you.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2022, 11:08:12 am by Dominick O »