Author Topic: Trailer and Full Interview of Ron Talking WTP  (Read 6240 times)

Offline Dominick O

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Trailer and Full Interview of Ron Talking WTP
« on: October 27, 2022, 17:09:13 pm »
Here is a Link to HeartBrain Media's, FED Talks blog, where both videos are embedded (and linked via YouTube):

Free Electricity Broadcast from Tower to Antennae Within 200 Miles (heartbrainmedia.com)

Trailer directly from YouTube (7:33)
https://youtu.be/4RqGltjI9NI

Full Video directly from YouTube (54:27)
https://youtu.be/jXMLodkhHi4

Camera 1 was a GoPro
Camera 2 was c922 Web Cam
Camera 3 a Galaxy 22
Edited in Filmora Wondershare

Interview is at the Magisterial Foundation, "Studio 2709"

Offline PJammer

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Trailer and Full Interview of Ron Talking WTP
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2022, 18:30:48 pm »
Thank you Dominic and Ron, Well Done!

It was also nice to see you both in Ron's living room which looks very comfortable and interesting.

Offline SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2022, 01:11:14 am »
Hello Ron and Dominick, 

I am few minutes unto watching the second trailer, this is amazingly beautifully done! Heartfelt Congratulation.
Love it. I also complement you Dominik on the HeartBrainMedia website, very awesome and professional. 

You two are very brave. May Father bless and multiply all your efforts unto total success. 

Thanks again, 
Valerie, sonofGod

PS: Dear Members and Visitors and Family, everyone must see! 

"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the sons of God!" 
"For in him we live, and move, and have our being;"
;

Online Andre_P

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2022, 09:07:07 am »
Thanks Dominick. Would you be kind enough to use your talents to do some more trncription from this excellent video.

Online SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2022, 09:44:52 am »
Thank you Ron and Dominick, good work, beautifully done.
I take it that I may use this video for others.

Elise

Offline Dominick O

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2022, 10:23:37 am »
@Andre.  I cannot produce anything other than an original version of the software that would be produced.  After that I don't have the time to fix or adjust anything to produce a good transcript.  Do you still want it?  Here is a link, Andre:
FED Talks Ron Besser WTP Patent_otter_ai.docx

@Elise. It's open to use.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2022, 13:10:57 pm by Dominick O »

Online Andre_P

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2022, 12:51:16 pm »
Many thanks Dominick

Offline Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2022, 17:28:57 pm »
I enjoyed  both the trailer  and the 54 minutes video , thank you both Ron nd Dominick for the extraordinary work. 

René 

Online JRL1944

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2022, 18:33:57 pm »

Good evening Dominick,

I watched the full interview last night of Ron Talking WTP, it was great and
I did enjoy it a lot. Ron was very confident and answered all your questions  
with such clarity and I think that will please a lot of people. 

Thank you Dominick.

Robert

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2022, 18:34:33 pm »
Two things in a single post: Of course, to also express my delight at this important and pleasant video, not only for its content, which thanks to Dominick who posted the transcript I can now assimilate better, but also for the characters of Ron and Dominick, who we find so nice to be able to see them for almost an hour. Congratulations for this contribution that will undoubtedly be of immense importance as it becomes known. I wish they could make other productions on other topics such as The Crown.
This other comment, although it belongs to another thread that I can't find anymore, I want to abuse the patience of those who react so aggressively to the current political conflict, to present the following inquiry:
Ron, is it perhaps foreign to the human being that the causes and natures of the conflicts of coexistence between one and another ideologies, be they called political, economic or simply humanitarian, are aired? In essence, extrapolating, is not our conflict between the West and Eurasia, similar to the one faced by the celestial forces between celestial rebels and celestial good, which on paper can also be associated with political and not spirituals ideals? And shouldn't we also conclude that among us mortals on the planet, there are agencies for hundreds of millennia working in favor of evil to the point of being directly responsible for the fact that we still cannot enjoy the Return of Christ Jesus? Now a conflict that begins to affect us all to different degrees, I think we have the right both inside and outside the forum, to know who is who, and who more than a Ronald Besser can bring conciliation through the true truth. Putin's extraordinary speech, at that meeting of the International Discussion Club, which I think everyone should read or listen to carefully before fighting him.
NOTE: I don't know if the translation expresses exactly what I meant. My apologies.
Thanks
"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else"

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2022, 20:05:27 pm »
Ron that was great!!! It gives us something to sink our teeth into something we can see and use. There was one small problem and that was the sound. I would humbly suggest a two mike system. If you had one I couldn't tell because I had to strain my ears to hear Dominick and sometimes you but other than that it was very informative. I want to thank you and Dominick for your efforts now it's up to all of us to get it out to the public. Thanks again.

Weydevu 

Offline Pliktarious

• The light of God surrounds us.
    • MSN Messenger - sean.nolan52@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2022, 10:20:52 am »
Thanks Ron and Dominick for the video it was interesting to hear about changing electrons into muons by subtracting one ultimaton from it, would be great to see this going from blueprint to reality but I understand that there is a lot of obstacles to get through,the first one is to convince scientist's that ultmatons exist, was a pity the sound was bad quality in the second segment of the video.
Pliktarious

Offline Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2022, 11:05:20 am »
Congratulations Ron and Dominick for putting this out for the world to see and try to understand. 
Well articulated and very informative on what WTP is all about. Thank you Ron for sharing some of the knowledge that you possess. 
You are very well composed and answered the questions perfectly. Thank you Dominick for compiling this. 
Other than the sound quality which you need to improve on....well-done!

Despite the resistance initially to this technology, it will eventually be accepted and implemented. 
Once again; well done to the both of you. God Bless to all.

Love and Blessings,
Moses