Author Topic: Love is no Illusion  (Read 3032 times)

Paul

Love is no Illusion
« on: November 25, 2022, 12:51:12 pm »
Michael:  Hello, my precious children.  You are still basking in the afterglow of your Thanksgiving feast the day after.  Imagine my children if this afterglow that you are now feeling could be an ever-flowing afterglow.  How would you feel if here from now on, if here from forever, you would, that is, your heart would be filled with the afterglow of love?  Isn't that what is largely missing on your planet?  The planet of my seventh bestowal.  

Imagine if when you awoke every day that you would awaken to the glory of countless acts of love; and that such countless acts of love were chronicled in newspapers and on the internet to serve as an inspiration to all peoples everywhere.  No longer would there be the chronicles of madness, of perverse violence, of senseless violence, of senseless murders happening anywhere in the world.  

You see my dear children this is where you come in.  You may think at times that you are powerless.  That there is nothing that you can do to turn the tide of madness that is happening in the world today.  Think of this my precious children.  If I had thought that way then I would have never come to your sphere in the first place.  My advisors advised me to think about another sphere.  Another sphere not as affected by abject evil and hatred as Urantia has been.  And to think that it was one of my children that was responsible for this caused my heart such pain as you could never imagine.  The greatest reason for the infamy on this planet was and could be traced to one person.  This one person could have made such a difference in a very positive way.  He could have been a hero, a loving and kind parent that put the needs of his little children in first place.  Instead of that he put himself in first place.  To hell with the little children!  To hell with the little lambs!  My way or no way!  

I don't have to enumerate all the evils that have been done here on Urantia since that time.  I know when all of you contemplate the history of your planet it all but breaks your heart.  How you long to tell your brethren what you know!  How you long to tell your brethren that there is a simple answer to all the evil in the world.  And that answer is no further than your own heart.  You need not travel to the ends of the Earth to find it.  You need not travel to the ends of the universe in its present limits to find it.  Travel right where you are.  Travel to your very own heart.  You see my precious children when you travel to your own heart you will find it.  You will find your very own Thought Adjuster.  You will find your very own Father fragment.  An actual fragment of the eternal Father living in your own heart.

Indeed, my dear children it was only one person acting in his own way that led to all of the misery and endless heartache that exists on your planet today.  Yet, cannot we not take this a step further?  If it took only one person to introduce such evil to the world, could it not also be true that it could take just one person to introduce unconditional love to the world?  Yes, my dear children you are it.  Each one of you in your own way can change the world.  You can do things far greater than I when I was on your world.  You can turn around all of this misery and all of this endless suffering with all of your love.  The Father fragment within you will lead the way.  Even now your Father fragment is calling to your heart that you will do just that.  That you, a mere person, just one person, will change the world.  It only takes one person, dear ones, to lead the charge.  

So, I will watch as each one of you, as each one of you will change the world in your own special way.  The legacy of the wicked one will crumble before you as you lead with love.  As you take the hand of your Thought Adjuster and lead with your love.  All the wickedness that causes you so much pain will crumble before you.  You will no longer wish that you could be elsewhere, anywhere else but here.  For it will be with YOUR LOVE that this world will change.  And I, I, your proud Papa will look on with tears in my eyes.  For all along I knew you could do it.  I knew you would do works greater than I.  And one day in the future you will have personal audience with me and I shall embrace you.  I shall say,  "Great job my little lamb for doing works greater than I."  For you, just one, with all the love in your heart changed the world.  And I, I shall as a result cherish you forever.

Paul

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Love is no Illusion
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2022, 13:23:12 pm »
Thank you Paul.  I am so happy to see this and sharing your talents with us too in a wonderful Michael transmission.  Please let us hear your teacher transmission voice often.  Thank you for posting it so quickly too as so many here are despondent over just about everything not working as it should and now amiss most of the time.

With encouragement for a lot more from you,
Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania