DIVINE MISSION USE OF The MAGISTERIAL FOUNDATION > US PATENT ISSUED TO BROADCAST ELECTRICITY

The new patent 11601013 is released.

<< < (3/3)

Andre_P:
Two comments on the implementation of the invention :

The electrical machines (generators 34, 32,36) mentioned in the invention description most likely do not currently exist. Their design and electrical and mechanical parameters will have to be determined. These machines and their drive will have to be designed, custom-made and tested. It seems that this may be the most difficult part of the undertaking.

Ron here - I do not know what you are precisely basing your comments on Andre.  But let me inform you that we are looking at GE dynamos, air cooled which they say can generate from a low of 4 MW to 400MW, but we are asking to modify them by removing half the magnets in Gen 1 and 2, and In Gen 3, remove all of the magnets.  Otherwise the generators are as manufactured.  You may view the generator at https://www.ge.com/gas-power/products/generators/air-cooled.  I had to hand copy that link and hope I made no errors printing it out for you.  We purposely chose an old and simple design as the generators themselves are important only to modify the stream of electrons and not to produce changes in electrons into the impeller of the slave generator that has no magnets.  I understand you work as an engineer on electrical production, but I am not understanding upon what you base your concerns.

For demonstration of the invention, tall towers and large circles covering the territory of the United States can be drawn. From the point of view of covering the public demand for electricity, 20 MW (megawatts) is not much power and the country's territory will have to be covered with many thousands of non-tall towers operating for mainly urban needs. One must also take into account the possibility of replacing a temporarily inoperative tower with neighboring towers to ensure continuity of power supply.

Ron - The induction sphere is between the four legs of the box tower.  It is the induction sphere which produces electrons, not the generators.  The entire matter is not easy to understand because I do not speak or show that the induction sphere operates not at 300 MW but 14,000 MW as the sphere in this particular illustration has a thirteen foot wide equator and a circumference somewhere around 28 feet round.  IT is a very large induction sphere, and Andre, the patent shows a configuration I doubt we use in actual construction.  

Actual construction can produce one tower producing from its radius alone about 16 MW of direct electrical power.  That is sufficient to run anything in any community forever.  However, looking at it the temptation is to boost its production another ten MW, but that strains the slave Generator producing the Muons, and I am advising we keep it at 14 to 16 MW of production.

Further, Andre, you propose, I think, the towers are too uncomplicated to reach these advertised distances easily.  Since we have not built them yet, you may have a point.  However, a 235 foot high tower we propose can produce 14 MW in a radius of 200 to 300 miles around, and the power production remains consistent with the advertised amount of 14 to 20 MW of electricity generation easily and fully held around these box towers.

The patent does not show a modification at the top of the box tower.  We weld diagonal metal beam struts from the N tower top leg to the south tower leg, and a strut from West corner at the top to the East corner at the top.  That is not for strength, but to delay the use of falling electrons out of the Magnetosphere.  In simpler words, that strut stuff slows down the accumulation of electrons enough we can get a stream and not a wave of electrons into the induction sphere.

That said, do not forget we are not transmitting the beam of Muons directly to homes and businesses, but transmitting the beam of Muons into the stratosphere and directly into the Magnetosphere and it is the Magnetosphere which in turn generates the electrical stream over homes to receive the broadcast into specially designed antenna connected directly to the home electrical boxes.

I also add here that we have changed the appearance of the roof of the building the slave generator exists in, and that is to have an 80 foot diameter GLASS DOME empowered with 100 Watts of Ultra Violet light day and night.  We designate the dome as the gamma ray extensions of sunlight and starlight.  We have to defeat gamma ray production over the slave generator due to the fact that Muons are antigravity particles.  Gamma rays burn Muons and it was later decided after the patent had been submitted that we have to break the gamma rays up and that is best done through ultra-violet light they are forced to pass through under that dome.  IT should be quite a tourist attraction, and we intend on placing in our building a lecture hall to demonstrate how all this works.

I cannot comment much on your statements but maybe you have a point and that is why we have to have a competent electrical engineer consider that his project has to be modified somewhat to get the results we talk about.  

Thank you for your post and best wishes to further understanding Andre, these are Muons and not Electrons we generate.  Muons convert to electrons when they strike an antenna that forces the Muon to re-establish its electron amperage.  

END

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version