Author Topic: The NESARA/GESARA Law  (Read 9090 times)

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
The NESARA/GESARA Law
« on: February 26, 2019, 09:49:22 am »
What is it all about ?

Nesara/Gesara stands for National and Global Economic Security and Reform Act

In 2016, at Hangzou, China, during the G20 Summit, all sovereigns countries of the world have signed the treaties known as the Gesara Law, formerly Nesara Law, which guaranty a best distribution of the world’s resources and wealths. Actually, the main discussion all over the internet, for those who are interested in the world financial stability, is about the recent President Trump’s announcement in regards to the implementation of the Nesara/Gesara Law that will free the world of its debt. To be part of this new global financial system a country must be Nesara/Gesara compliant, meaning their own currency backed by gold and all the big players – USA, England, Russia, China – are already compliant. The ban on Zimbabwe’s gold reserves has been lifted and many are convinced that it will allow other countries also to become compliant.

What will be the consequence of this change on the Magisterial Mission ? Comments please. Domtia
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: The NESARA/GESARA Law
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2019, 10:43:12 am »
SERARA: the FINANCIAL OFFICER FOR THE WORLD OF URANTIA IN THE coming Magisterial Mission on Urantia.

"I am SERARA, and the truth is that this agreement is useless.  No country has been able to amass enough gold to back their currency at all.  It is up to me to bring gold to Urantia in quantities that sustain the idea of NESARA and its now law modified name GESERA.  If you, Clency, want a real name on your face for financial trusts and interests, read the Federal Reserves recent posting on how to figure out who has the gold and who does not.  It is excellent and you should copy it and paste right into the section with Ron's approval.  I am short of time this morning but be advised I will not us GESERA at all because it is, as usual, so short sighted we are unable to include all of the world;s influential calls for gold and there be none available because it is so rare on Urantia.  That said, the United States and China, between them, hold about 80 percent of available gold reserves, with Chine owning over half of that number for itself.  They are shrewd business people and they can cause world wide depression but that is cutting their nose off to spite their own face and will not do that to the world or themselves.  I leave the rest of it for Ron to explain."  SERARA

MONJORONSON, the other Magisterial Son for the Magisterial Mission on Urantia  speaks -  "I see nothing for GESERA, and please notice as Ron has that GESERA is a true acronym for  SERARA.  There is no G but is remarkably close.  In any case I am leaving for Urantia in about six weeks from yesterday, and will see Ron on March 11th in York with Gitz and Gossett with a new idea about money.  We are now receiving reports that Ron is ready to spring for a new vehicle again and needs a truck and that is expensive doings for anyone and that is his to do IF we can park in his driveway on 11 March and let things fly.  You are looking at things Ron correctly and he must be reminded that it is all it takes to be sure of things for him to get things done better but he refuses to listen well over issues of State near at hand.  I digress briefly for Ron's sake . . . . .

"In any case Ron the trial for Clency is not your reminder he keeps looking for solutions on Urantia when the solutions are on Uversa and Salvington and we will use them for the coming financial summit in Washington in about four weeks.  We will be there fully clothed as a finance minister of an important country.  We will make news by announcing we will bring to the table all the gold they need to finance the debts of thirty industrial nations easily, but that it must be regarded as a gift before it has to be paid for and the US will benefit most as its gold reser4ves are puny compared to China and china won;t spend a dime of it without going into receivership because the US holds the rights to all gold on Urantia as Bretton Woods
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bretton_Woods_system
stipulates all nations must back the US dollar in the event of a financial crisis and the US Fed  knows this and depends on it for good policy decisions.

MARGUL Trinity Teacher Son speaks -  Monjoronson was called away and I take over for Him -  "Bretton Woods is neither a safe bet or a good bet for the United States but we are going to enforce it right up to the last jot and tittle of its last paragraph.  It is well thought out and Ron has provided an excellent article in the link provided above.  It is unknown to most of you yet you want to talk about the gold reserves and the United States and so on but just do not know why we are based on reserves as we are.  Look at this article and you will understand why it is so important.  Learn what it stands for and understand that GSERA references it at least fifty times and that is the current international law for the way the Federal Reserve operates today.   Thank you and I am Margul and here is Henson."

HENSON - "I am a Magisterial Son attached to the Monjoronson-Serara axis of work on Urantia.  I bring you this news:

"URANTIA is being consumed by high power sparks off a meteor very soon due to the release of nearly six tons of ammonia into the NIle River by the AIDS epidemic laboratories near by.  It is dumped there to kill the fish they think start AIDS.  This is erroneous and it must be stopped and we are delcaring an emergency at once to stop these AH's from doing more damage to life all up and down the Nile from Cairo to the Mediterranean Sea. Fish eat worms and do not reproduce AIDS viruses and what does is called bushmeat and that is explained in the new book Ron has developed and just put on hold to add another section.  We wish him well.  Margul."

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: The NESARA/GESARA Law
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2019, 12:42:46 pm »
Monjoronson : ‘‘ We will be there fully clothed as a finance minister of an important country. We will make news by announcing we will bring to the table all the gold they need to finance the debts of thirty industrial nations. ‘‘

In four weeks time, we will hopefully see in part a manifestation of the Magisterial Missions on the ground and I will be curious to know what that ‘important country’ with so much gold could be. ‘‘ Zimbabwe is sitting on an estimated 13 million tonnes of unexploited gold reserves and only 580 tonnes have been exploited since 1980 ‘‘ has said a Zimbabwe official. If much is not enough, so let it be that the MM brings what is necessary. Domtia
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.