Author Topic: REPORT ABOUT THE SESSION DONE ON THE WEDNESDAY 21ST, JUNE; 2023.  (Read 5349 times)

Offline Albert

• Albert.
    • MSN Messenger - manioo.hheja@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Albert;

Location  Place: ANTANANARIVO /MADAGASCAR;

Local Time: TUESDAY 27TH,JUNE; 10:45 MINUTES; P.M.; ANTANANARIVO LOCAL EVENING TIME ( +03 GMT: EAT );

Subject: REPORT ABOUT THE SESSION DONE ON THE WEDNESDAY 21ST, JUNE; 2023; 12:30 MINUTES;  P.M.; ANTANANARIVO LOCAL EVENING TIME

Category: MADAGASCAR LIGHTLINE CONFERENCE CALL THE HESRT OF MADAGASCAR;

Host : Albert.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>< 

Hello Dear Ron and you all Dear Sisters and Brothers also you all Dear Guests here on the forum.

We effectively did our session on the WEDNESDAY 21ST, JUNE, 2023, conformily to the newly scheduled day and date.

All was going well with our M.C. as being TARKAS for the first half of one hour transmission.

Unfortunately, while towards the second half of one hour there have been some interferences that were causing some troubles to me the Host and that at least by twice times;

However, we have been fortunate to be under the FATHER'S Supervision, so, then, TARKAS intervened straight away and ordonated to stop the session immediately just after the second interference and declared the session done NULL for today.

Thereafter, He required to all of that group of those attendees to come to attendee once again the next WEDNESDAY session of  tomorrow the 28TH, JUNE; 2023.

For my part I personally have been concsious of the interferences, that, due to the FATHER's help as we always pray Him each time before starting any session.

Therefore, any attendee of that group is reminded to be present tomorrow for the " remake " , of course, as that has been officially required by TARKAS.

I think we all are ready to face a satisfying as secured transmission tomorrow. Yes, we are praying FATHER to be always our Beloved Mentor and Guide and as well Protector.

To be noticed , the session , last WEDNESDAY, ended abruptly some ten minutes before the normal scheduled timing.

Before ending this report I am presenting my sincere apologies to these concerned attendees, for not having enough time to arrange myself in order to be in touch with them by a manner or another, concerning that event.

Thank you all reading.

Have a good day / night everybody.

END
DOMTIA
The Host: Albert.  

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

I love HIM, HE is inside me,HE loves me, I  belong  to  HIM,WE  BOTH  are  inside a circle , and as WE  BOTH are inside  the  CIRCLE,a roof is  necessary,so then a point is  being put on the stark  and  then WE  BOTH together are becoming a CANDLE  ENLIGTHENING  the WORLD !!! aoi.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: REPORT ABOUT THE SESSION DONE ON THE WEDNESDAY 21ST, JUNE; 2023.
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2023, 01:53:11 am »
Hello Albert, we understand you had a problem and that Tarkas helped you out to schedule a meeting again.  Follow Tarkas well as he is helping you to defend your work so it does not get interference again.  We have the same trouble and we have to redo our transmissions over too.  Let it be quiet for now and restart your meetings again when Tarkas tells you to meet again.  We listen with you.  Thank you Albert and thank you group who listen but has a hard time hearing it all the time now.  It may take some days to clear it but remain faithful to FATHER.  These are hard days to live through, I know that too. 

Thank you for your report Albert and may your group prosper again for our Father's sake!
From America and your friends here.
Ron
END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania