Author Topic: L.L.O.T.H.O.M.:REPORTS ABOUT THE LAST FIVE SESSIONS:14/18/21/25/28th NOVEMBER 20  (Read 5535 times)

Offline Albert

• Albert.
    • MSN Messenger - manioo.hheja@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Albert; 

Location Place:ANTANANARIVO/ MADAGASCAR;

Local Time: SUNDAY 29TH, 2020; 08:27; P.M; ANTANANARIVO AFTERNOON TIME;

Subjects: REPORTS ABOUT THE LAST SUCCESSIVE FIVE SESSIONS DONE AS LIGHTLINE;

The Host: Albert.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Hello Dear RON and all Dear Sisters and Brothers as also Dear Guests on the forum here.
I Albert, as the Host of the LIGHTLINE OF THE HEART OF MADAGASCAR   am acknowledging you all that here in our country (   MADAGASIKARA)  I am still going on working that dynamically  till now.

The   five last sessions
 we have performed have been: 

-> 1: On the SATURDAY 14th, NOVEMBER; 2020; 01:30; ANTANANARIVO AFTERNOON TIME; 
 As Master of Ceremonies was : SEPHORIS The Planetary Prince;
As Teachers were:MICHAEL OF NEBADON and The Si-Jo MIZAËL The Grand- Master;

-> 2: On the WEDNESDAY 18th, NOVEMBER; 2020; 01:30; ANTANANARIVO AFTERNOON TIME; 
 As Master of Ceremonies was: SEPHORIS The Planetary Prince and 
As Teachers: JESUS and PAUL OF TARSUS;

-> 3: On the SATURDAY 21st, NOVEMBER; 2020; AFTERNOON TIME; 
As Master of Ceremonies was SEPHORIS The Planetary Prince;
As Teacher was SEPHORIS;

-> 4: On the WEDNESDAY, 25th, NOVEMBER; 2020; ANTANANARIVO AFTERNOON TIME; 
 As Master of Ceremonies was: AMBROSE;
As Co- Master of Ceremonies was SEPHORIS; 
As Teacher was: MICHAEL OF NEBADON;

-> 5: On the SATURDAY 28th, NOVEMBER; 2020; 01:30; ANTANANARIVO AFTERNOON TIME; 
     As Master of Ceremonies: The CREATOR SON OF NEBADON MICHAEL OF NEBADON; 
As Co- Master of Ceremonies:SEPHORIS The Planetary Prince.

The following must be said as I personaly am noticing that our Celestial Teachers are so devoted to their work  to help us humans of Urantia so that they show us the good example by serving us with love, the divine love.
In our turn, I am convinced that we have to demonstrate " abnegation" in performing the FATHER'S business and that sincerely with love too. For my part, instead of the harshness  of the struggles all along my daily life to overcome the positive required outcone to live each time, I persist in THE FATHER'S business for us to realise. So, to all : ALWAYS, LET US KEEP THE GOOD WORK !

In the other hand I am apologizing for not being timely free  to make any regular transcription of the LIGHTLINE OF THE HEART OF MADAGASCAR.

So, be it, what  that is possible for anyone of goodwill.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE NEXT SESSIONS:
The NEXT SESSIONS OF THE L.L.O.T.H.O.M.would be held successively:
*  On the WEDNESDAY 2nd, DECEMBER; 2020; 01:30; ANTANANARIVO AFTERNOON TIME; 
*: On the SATURDAY 05th, DECEMBER; 2020; 01:30; ANTANANARIVO AFTERNOON TIME. 
The Teachers of the Celestial Family are invited and would be welcomed.
The supporting prayers of everyone are heartfeltedly thanked. 
For my part , I am praying You GOD: " so help me GOD, help us GOD. Amen.  aoi."

Thank you all reading.

DOMTIA

END

Albert

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

I love HIM, HE is inside me,HE loves me, I  belong  to  HIM,WE  BOTH  are  inside a circle , and as WE  BOTH are inside  the  CIRCLE,a roof is  necessary,so then a point is  being put on the stark  and  then WE  BOTH together are becoming a CANDLE  ENLIGTHENING  the WORLD !!! aoi.

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Hello Albert and to your group of devoted followers of God the Father and His Beloved Son, Michael of Nebadon, aka in your language as The Si-Jo MIZAËL The Grand- Master.     We are happy to learn this name in your language and thank you for posting it so we could read it too.

Albert, I am seeing a wonderful improvement in your group and your work and I enjoy hearing your reports too, as we have similar teachers with similar lessons to us which you receive too. 

I am most grateful you take on this work for all of us in Madagascar, and I thank everyone one you who works and writes and prays for a better world for all us to live in.  God bless you Albert and all this work you do so far away from our own United States shores, but we are one in being for  the Father in heaven.  Keep your prayers to Father going for all of us and keep letting us know what you plan next.

With all best wishes for your success too, Albert.

Ron Besser for the discussion forum
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania