Author Topic: Bad news from Albert  (Read 12879 times)

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Bad news from Albert
« on: July 23, 2021, 06:58:47 am »
Dear forumers, I just learned that Albert's wife, who has long been suffering from cancer, has passed away. Let us all offer our condolences to Albert and family, and hope for his quick come-back as host of Madagascar LightLine.
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Offline rarija

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Bad news from Albert
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2021, 11:09:09 am »
Bonjour tout le monde,
On l'a appris mercredi soir.
On espère le revoir pour bientôt.
Bon courage à toi Albert.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2021, 13:26:26 pm »
Thank you Clency, and yes, we are saddened that there is death in the family and our sincere condolences to you Albert.  Your work is prized and important to us, and I know it is hard, and without your helpmate, even harder to do.  WE pray for your recovery and for her soul to lived among the truly free and beautiful which spirit says is so important to her yet.  God bless Albert, and come back when you can.   Ron Besser for the Magisterial Foundation and from the Spirit who knows her well.

END
« Last Edit: July 24, 2021, 10:48:58 am by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2021, 13:55:46 pm »
Keep the faith Albert and your trust in the FATHER that your burdens will be light. Our journey on this planet wont be long although it don't seem that way. Rejoice! Knowing she is in the Great Land of GOD.

Weydevu

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2021, 14:05:51 pm »
Thank you very much Clency for allowing us to be in solidarity with Albert in this moment of deep pain with the death of his beloved wife. Receive Albert from me sincere condolences and my wishes because at this bitter hour, you are filled with a powerful faith and abundant hope, that a world of multiple opportunities awaits your wife.
"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else"

Online Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2021, 14:25:08 pm »
Thank you Clency for bringing this to light here on the forum. My condolences to you Albert. 
I sincerely understand where you are at.  I really do. 
I wish you the best in your recovery from this situation and do wish your loved one godspeed to her new stage in her ascension career. 
It is well with Spirit Albert. God Bless you.

LarryG

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2021, 14:57:25 pm »
I add my most sincere and heartfelt condolences to Albert. May Spirit be with you and your family as you experience the stages of grief.   May the knowledge that she is now no longer in pain and in the loving embrace of the Father and knowing that you will be reunited in the Mansion Worlds bring you peace and comfort . LarryG

Online SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2021, 15:22:28 pm »
Thank you Clency for sharing this sad loss with us. My deep sympathy and condolences Albert and your family at the time of grief and sorrow. I pray that you would find comfort in the Lord.     
"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the sons of God!" 
"For in him we live, and move, and have our being;"
;

Offline newstarsaphire

• Administrator
  • Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2021, 15:42:48 pm »
Albert,

My deepest and sincerest condolences to you Albert, may your loving memories be a balm of healing to you and your loved ones.
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.

Online SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2021, 18:22:46 pm »
Albert,
C'est certainement une triste nouvelle. Je tiens à vous offrir mes plus sincères condoléances à l'occasion du décès de votre chère épouse. Que le souvenir heureux et le fait de savoir qu'elle n'a plus à souffrir vous réconforte en ces jours difficiles.

Online JRL1944

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2021, 19:55:19 pm »

Albert,

Your wife going to start a new journey, may God the Father bless her soul and guide her ascension 

carrer.

Mes sinceres condoleances.

Robert

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2021, 10:28:57 am »
Hello everybody ! I am speaking on behalf of Albert, just to thank you all for your messages of kindness, sympathy and condolence. I am sure they are well appreciated. I am informed that Albert is now left with two young lads to take care of and I know quite well how difficult it is to live in a country where there is no good governance, the political arena being corrupted and yet Madagascar, the fourth biggest island in the world, after Greenland, Guinea and Borneo, is rich in natural resources. It is situated in the Indian Ocean, next door to my own country of birth.

Offline rarija

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2021, 16:21:34 pm »
Bonsoir à tous,
j'ajoute juste une petite rectification.
Albert has 03 children. One boy and two girls. The oldest is the boy who is 12 years old.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2021, 16:26:08 pm by rarija »

Offline Albert

• Albert.
    • MSN Messenger - manioo.hheja@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2021, 18:53:04 pm »
Albert ;

Location Place: ANTANANARIVO/ MADAGASCAR; 

Local Time: TUESDAY 10TH, AUGUST; 2021; 00:25MINUTES; A.M.; ANTANANARIVO MORNING TIME; 

Subject: Bad news from Albert;

Author: Albert. 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Hello Dear All on this forum. That has been just  only four days ago ( on Friday 06th august ) that I discovered all your so brotherly words of condolences and sincere greetings to me and my family about my wife's passing, so I have to apologize for responding so lately to them. 

Let it be known here that they are highly and deeply  appreciated by us all me and my family. I even showed your posts to all my three children to whom I explained the greatness of the Universal Father's Love while practiced by goodwilling humans : humans of goodness and value. We all together then are  sincerely thankful for such encouragements from you. Even more,  we are strengthened greatly by them.
Thank you so much, among all: Clency,  Monsieur Majesthia Gondo, rarija, Ron  Besser, Weydevu, Occerpa, Moses Ouko, Larry Gosset, Newstarsaphire, SonsofGod, Sophia Veronica, JRL 1944, again Clency and rarija.

I am praying GOD to be able to restart the LIGHTLINE OF THE HEART OF MADAGASIKARA as soon as possible to the behalf of my people here.

Thank you

I bid Everyone here a good day/night. 

END

DOMTIA

Albert.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

I love HIM, HE is inside me,HE loves me, I  belong  to  HIM,WE  BOTH  are  inside a circle , and as WE  BOTH are inside  the  CIRCLE,a roof is  necessary,so then a point is  being put on the stark  and  then WE  BOTH together are becoming a CANDLE  ENLIGTHENING  the WORLD !!! aoi.

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2021, 00:32:45 am »
Albert, prends le temps qu'il faut et reviens quand tu te sentiras prêt à reprendre la mission que le Père t'a confiée et dans laquelle tu t'es engagé, car IL connait la souffrance de perdre un être cher, parce qu'IL nous habite, IL nous guide, IL ne laissera jamais tomber ceux qui font sa volonté, même dans les épreuves les plus difficiles. Bon courage à toi. Clency