Author Topic: November tape  (Read 7367 times)

Offline Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
November tape
« on: November 06, 2021, 07:45:14 am »
Thanks to the ALMIGHTY and to all those who pray for the recovery of the members of a family who were coronavirus positive. The husband who was hospitalised is now back home and they are all doing well. MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK and MICHAEL OF NEBADON were our guests, they gave us some good advices about how to ask for protection during moments of hardship.

Here is the link to the audio recording. Our next session will be held as usual on Friday 12/11/2021, at 8pm local time, but as from now I really don’t know about the light saving time in this part of the world. Anyway, I will keep you informed, until then be of good cheer.

Addendum : The daylight saving changes in France for 2021 started on the 31st October, I was not even aware of.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2021, 09:13:07 am by Clency »
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Offline Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: November tape
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2021, 02:49:17 am »
TYLER, our MC, counsels us to follow the advice of the Creator Son who visited us briefly and who asked that the revelations about the seals of Gabriel be shared with the attendees. It was done according to His wishes. Here is the link to the audio recording : https://fccdl.in/hsRmDFh7Mb

Our next session will be held on Friday 19/11/2021. We welcome you all.

Offline Dominick O

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2021, 11:07:42 am »
Merci Clency,
Is there a way you can provide us a download option for the recorded call?  If you figure out how, can you share it with Lemuel, too? -- Dom

Offline Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2021, 05:28:20 am »
Hi ! Dominick, I am using the FreeConferenceCall, it took me hours to discover the download option file of the audio recording and I am unable to say how I come to stumble over it, so try this link to see if it works : https://fccdl.in/gaW5SmqL8j , but I don’t know if I can be of any help to Lemuel, if we are not subscribed to the same site. Anyway, I must go over it several times, before I get used to it.

Offline Dominick O

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2021, 10:29:20 am »
and now we experience how a creator creates and sometimes knows not how it worked, ha!  This is how I feel, exactly, when I work with Google Analytics and services.  Thank you Clency, I clicked on it and it took me to a screen where I could DL it in the lower right.  Hopefully, you can repeat the process more easily.  -- Dom

Offline Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2021, 21:47:35 pm »
We were visited by Machiventa who talked about the planetary government, the Regency and the Missions which are all actually in full swing, whereas Mantutia explained the « why and how Â» of the Fourth Epochal Revelation. Here is the download link of the audio recording : https://fccdl.in/1dp36IUnVt

The next session will be held on Friday 26/11/2021, at 8pm local time.

Offline Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2021, 02:55:30 am »
VAN, AMADON and TARKUS were our guests, they all agree that we are going through difficult periods of time, they encourage us to keep the course, and not to loose sight of the reward ahead. Here is the downloadable link of the audio recording : https://fccdl.in/qMlupMYkIo

Friday the 3rd of December will be our next session, at 8pm local time as usual. Thanks for attending.