Author Topic: Fresh post editing issues  (Read 3737 times)

Online Andre_P

• View Profile
    • Email
Fresh post editing issues
« on: June 18, 2022, 08:46:16 am »
As of today, some new security started working, probably related to https. As a result, the edition of posts works differently than it did yesterday.

As a minimum, I need the intervention of one of the administrators in order to remove one of the two versions of my last post which I posted today in the TRANSLATIONS category edited with formal errors (font type) which I am unable to correct.

I also look forward to an explanation of the new situation.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Fresh post editing issues
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2022, 09:45:16 am »
ADMIN:
Admin is having more problems too than this one Andre.  I have notified Charles of the problem and another one I have run into at the same time.
Until he looks at the situation and can identify the source of the problem, we wait with you too.  I have to override security to even see these posts this morning and that indicates to me possibilities such as being hacked or the security  certificate has run out and there is no such thing anymore.  We cannot display materials without that license which I have no idea how to renew if that is the case.
Some of you will continue to be able to see things fine but posting may temporarily be interfered with anyhow.  The web master has been informed and we have wait to get things back to normal.  Thanks for your patience.
Ron Besser/ADMIN
END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline CharlesL

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Fresh post editing issues
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2022, 10:15:48 am »
HTTPS fixed now. Sorry about that!