Author Topic: MADAGASCAR LIGHTLINE CONFERENCE CALL THE HEART OF MADAGASCAR: RESTART SCHEDULE  (Read 3805 times)

Offline Albert

• Albert.
    • MSN Messenger - manioo.hheja@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Albert;

Location Place: ANTANANARIVO/ MADAGASCAR;

Local Time: THURSDAY 25TH, AUGUST; 2022; 10:05 MINUTES; A.M.; ANTANANARIVO; LOCAL MORNING TIME;

Subject:  ALLOWED RE-RESTART SCHEDULE TO BE APPLIED TILL TODAY ( 25/08/2022 ) AS  WELL AS FOR EACH THURSDAY ;

Category: MADAGASCAR LIGHTLINE CONFERENCE CALL THE  HEART OF MADAGASCAR ;

The Host: Albert;

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><<><><><><><><><><>;

Hello Dear Ron and you all Dear Sisters and Brothers also you all Dear Guests here on the forum.

Yes; all here are acknowledged that due to the recent  Authorisation as well as the Order  of our Father Creator Son MICHAEL OF NEBADON to restart all LIGHTLINES WORKS Officially now on, THE MADAGASCAR LIGHTLINE CONFERENCE CALL THE HEART OF MADAGASCAR will to be hold  REGULARLY from today THURSDAY  ( 25/08/2022 at 1:00; P.M.; LOCALLY ) and that ONCE /WEEK, EACH THURSDAY.

So, then, all are advised to take readings to the written reports of them, and, eventually, to listen to the recordings if there are some ( if possibly done )

That must be acknowledged for your information, that particularly to our case of MADAGASCAR, the conference call is technically limitative to ONLY FIVE (5) ATTENDEES MAXIMUM, as technicall offers by  the local phone providers  ( and that I the Host must call one by one and to be gathered just after; such calls are not free. You, then understand  why  that is not possible to have any internationaL ATTENDEEING for MLLCCTHOM.

Thank you all for reading.

DOMTIA

END

The Host : Albert.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷
I love HIM, HE is inside me,HE loves me, I  belong  to  HIM,WE  BOTH  are  inside a circle , and as WE  BOTH are inside  the  CIRCLE,a roof is  necessary,so then a point is  being put on the stark  and  then WE  BOTH together are becoming a CANDLE  ENLIGTHENING  the WORLD !!! aoi.

Offline SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
Dear Albert, thank you for your post that I am always delighted to read. Very sorry for what you have to go through with your Lightline connectivity. It would be all the more important to record it to let the rest of the population have access to it online. As a sidekick not as an alternative, maybe you want to try Google Chat or Skype for online conference calling, that is free. I have here a device that is inexpensive and records wonderfully - Xihama 64GB Ultra Mini Digital Voice Recorder (copy and paste to Amazon)- that you can transfer to the computer through USB or SD card. You could also put up a free website at WordPress.com (a free open source content management, no need for domain, simple to manage, and really everything is free), create a simple blog and post the link there for free download and online listening, could post transcripts if someone would do it, and / or create a mailing list to send out the links. Just an idea for you as your recordings will be in great demand when spread effortlessly by word of mouth -which is still the best way to advertise of worthy products-, but using metatags will help to find you in search engines too, and you could reach your nation and beyond. What we have here on the forum, what you offer as a transmitter is priceless and needed.  If the recorder is too costly in your currency, I’ll be happy to buy it on amazon and mail it to you (to your country if that is possible, which I do not know). In case you’re interested, send me a personal message please.  Blessings,

Valerie, sonsofGod
"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the sons of God!" 
"For in him we live, and move, and have our being;"
;