Author Topic: MLLCCTHOM:REPORTS OF THE THREE LAST SUCCESSIVE SESSIONS OF AUGUST.  (Read 3833 times)

Offline Albert

• Albert.
    • MSN Messenger - manioo.hheja@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Albert;

Location Place: ANTANANARIVO /MADAGASCAR;

Local Time: MONDAY 29TH, AUGUST; 2022; 10:45MINUTES; ANTANANARIVO MORNING LOCAL TIME;   

Subject: REPORTS OF THE THREE SUCCESSIVE LAST SESSIONS: 04/08/2022; 11/08/2022; 25/08/2022;

Category:
 MADAGASCAR LIGHTLINE CONFERENCE CALL THE HEART OF MADAGASCAR;

The Host: Albert.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hello Dear Ron and you all Dear Sisters and Brothers also you all Dear Guests here on the forum.

I am Albert being the MLLCCTHOM's Host. Here are reported, the syccessive last sessions done every THURSDAY as normally and regularly schedulded.;
==>> On the THURSDAY 4TH, AUGUST; 2022 : has been held the first one among those three ones
Our M.C. has been MANTUNTIA MELCHIZEDEK.
He introduced Himself to us as being The newly  Ordered Chief as The  PLANETARY PRINCE for our planet  Urantia.
The session has been previously planed to be as a Q&A session and He straightaway applied that to the session.

As questions :

1-Need of some more explanations between the Biblical definition of the " given Unic Son of God to becone The Saviour of Hunanity, that was to be sacrified ..." and the Newly Teaching of now on from The forum here that specifies that " JESUS the Saviour hasn't been anyway The ETERNAL SON of God, The Second Member of The Paradise Trinity;" (?)

2- How about the died humans that have been of the " so-called deadly spirit classified group  while they have been still alived in their body flesh ", and then, while finally they were passed, wouldn't they go to Heaven  at all neither as rights nor rewards ?

3- As referring to The Archangels ORION ( and The One RYAN ) that has  been for that short time being Planetary Manager ( ORION ) and their Order of Divine Beings that have to be caring  the CV of any human beings till his procreation to his final achievment that allowed him to leave definitely the realm of Salvington's Official Course for the next immediate Higher Level one as a confirned  spirit of higher grad level; and the present role of now on of the specified group of the Guardians of The Destiny that TUB talked about: what is the difference if there is some  presently while among the many disturbances that arise everywhere in any levels  ?

4- How that goes on about the judment in his case of any mortal that has just passed away ?

For all those questions our MC has answered with precision and the questionners have all been satisfied at that moment.

==>> On the THURSDAY 11TH, AUGUST; 2022:
The session has been held at 1:00P.M.; for some little more time than one hour.
As our M.C. has been The Planetary Prince MANTUNTIA MELCHIZEDEK He explained many things about the human general situation of now on  on this planet .

As Teacher JESUS  :

Talked about His Second Return and His Mission to be peformed definitely. He, then, insisted to the human participation to that Mission  by  giving Him handfull help in making five (5) minutes/day/person of stillness that in order to achieve some starting personal progress as daily exercise in establishing regular personal chats  with Him.

Our Father Creator Son  MICHAEL OF NEBADON did some short talk about the human situation in general and in the particular case of the hardness of the JESUS CHRIST MISSION with His own Participation.
To be noticed while JESUS has inviting the attendees to make on their daily chat with Him: He presented Himself like the Chief General of an Army and Who would like to be closely acquainted to each soldier of His Army that to the sake of the final Victory.

==>> On the 25TH, AUGUST; 2022 has been held the next third session, that, rather than, the supposed normal session of THURSDAY 18TH, ; 2022 but that has been miserably  become a failed session of the week before, of where my phone has been completely broken  while  starting charging its battery , and the day after with its new remplacent that has been accidentally dropped in a recipient full of dirty water ( really understandable as: ' cabal deeds '!!! ) while I had just walking near that recipient but, even NOT bringing that phone with me neither by hands nor inside any pockets of my garments... 

Our that day's M.C. has been due to my prayer-and-invitation, The DEITY ABSOLUTE, Who introduced Himself that first time to us all and taught us the wiseness and the necessity to follow the good protocol when willing to obtain any good guidance and help as some guaranteed positive interventions as well for any good transmissions.
He privided us some necessary clarifications and also some encouragement and faithfull behaviours facing the daily hard matters.
After Him has spoken to us ARTHURA MELCHIZEDEK but precisely as a Higher Authority Representative, Who gave us some necessary counsels.
==============================================

That REPORT is combining the three sessions as a united summary for all to be acknowledged of here on the forum.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

ANNOUNCEMENT: MLLCCTHOM WOUL BE HELD ON THE NEXT THURSDAY 1ST, NOVEMBER; 2022; AT 1:00 O 'CLOCK P.M.; ANTANANARIVO AFTERNOON LOCAL TIME; FOR ANY READERS AND LISTENERS REPORTS AND RECORDINGS WOULD BE DISPOSABLE ON THE FORUM  HERE WITH GOD'S HELP.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Fyi: For any Malagasy language listners the RECORFINGS would be made ready and  follow  soon but the" link " has to be download within the SEVEN days just after the posting or even lesser.

Thank you all reading

DOMTIA

END

THE HOST: Albert : at your service.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

I love HIM, HE is inside me,HE loves me, I  belong  to  HIM,WE  BOTH  are  inside a circle , and as WE  BOTH are inside  the  CIRCLE,a roof is  necessary,so then a point is  being put on the stark  and  then WE  BOTH together are becoming a CANDLE  ENLIGTHENING  the WORLD !!! aoi.

Offline Albert

• Albert.
    • MSN Messenger - manioo.hheja@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: MLLCCTHOM:REPORTS OF THE THREE LAST SUCCESSIVE SESSIONS OF AUGUST.
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2022, 20:12:14 pm »
Albert;M
Location Place: ANTANANARIVO/MADAGASCAR;

Local Time: SATURDAY 3RD, SEPTEMBER; 2022; 2:36 A.M.; ANTANANARIVO MORNING LOCAL TIME;

Subject: THE REPORTS ABOUT THE LAST THREE SUCCESSIVES SESSIONS DONE

Category: MADAGASCAR LIGHTLINE CONFERENCE CALL THE HEART OF MADAGASCAR

The Host: Albert;

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><<><><><><><><><><><><>

Hello Mr MAJESTHIA GONDO.
Thank you so much for reading so attentively the MADAGASCAR LIGHTLINE CONFERENCE CALL. That has been the little I could receive/transmitte and share of.

Let it be our Beloved JESUS performe effectively His Second  Return that to the sake of us  all and the Glory of The UNIVERSAL FATHER . 
Again, thanks so much Mr GONDO.
÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷
I love HIM, HE is inside me,HE loves me, I  belong  to  HIM,WE  BOTH  are  inside a circle , and as WE  BOTH are inside  the  CIRCLE,a roof is  necessary,so then a point is  being put on the stark  and  then WE  BOTH together are becoming a CANDLE  ENLIGTHENING  the WORLD !!! aoi.