Author Topic: REPORT ABOUT THE SUCCESSIVE AND LAST FIVE (5 ) SESSIONS DONE REGULARLY  (Read 3714 times)

Offline Albert

• Albert.
    • MSN Messenger - manioo.hheja@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email

Albert;

Location Place: ANTANANARIVO / MADAGASCAR;

Local Time: FRIDAY 14TH, OCTOBER; 2022; 10:37MINUTES; P.M.; ANTANANARIVO LOCAL EVENING TIME ( +03 GMT/ AEST );

Subject: REPORT ABOUT THE SUCCESSIVE AND LAST FIVE ( 5 ) SESSIONS OF LIGHTLINE REGULARLY DONE.

Category: MADA
GASCAR LIGHTLINE CONFERENCE CALL THE HEART OF MADAGASCAR;

The Host: Albert;

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> 

Namaste / aoi all here on the forum. Eventhough almost ill any time and also seeking hardly either for our everyday's food  and water supplies as also for time for the minimum rest I, Albert, as your Host for MADAGASCAR LIGHTLINE until yesterday THURSDAY 13TH, OCTOBER have been accomplishing regularly my  weekly sessions. Those are of following :
1-->:  THURSDAY 15TH, SEPTEMBER, 2022;

2-->:  THURSDAY 22TH, SEPTEMBER, 2022;

3-->: THURSDAY 29TH, SEPTEMBER, 2022;

4-->   THURSDAY 6TH, OCTOBER, 2022;

5-->   THURSDAY 13TH, OCTOBER, 2022;  

While each session: there has been always an MC .

Each session has lasting, in average,for one hour and a quarter approximately for all of them except for the session of the THURSDAY 29TH, OCTOBER 2022 that lasted for only fifty two minutes ( 52 ) certainly due to cabal deeds...interfering, disturbing and even harming at the same time. 

Instead of such sabotage our attendees have been always " sticking " to the schedules eventhough by group of five ( 5.) individuals maximum.

The ANNOUCEMENT :  The next session would be on the next THURSDAY 20TH, OCTOBER, 2022 at 1:00; P.M.( in our National Malagasy Language )

Thank you Dear all reading.

DOMTIA

END

Your HOST: Albert.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷
I love HIM, HE is inside me,HE loves me, I  belong  to  HIM,WE  BOTH  are  inside a circle , and as WE  BOTH are inside  the  CIRCLE,a roof is  necessary,so then a point is  being put on the stark  and  then WE  BOTH together are becoming a CANDLE  ENLIGTHENING  the WORLD !!! aoi.