Author Topic: 11 - Hold for Tape 11 destroyed for 25 Jan. No Repair go directly to 12 - okay?  (Read 98 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Ron here - number11 is a lost cause but it has a nice Pleiades transcript on it and now I will go directly to number 12 using a different method just to keep moving.  No elevensies any more.  Thanks . . . .

Not only did the insurrectionists destroy the tape with white noise over the voice, they also ruined my audio editor and it is not working right yet so I have to stay back for the moment for whatever the liaison powers can do about the rebels over me.  But I do have something from Elise you might enjoy.  Here is her partial message to me about an hour ago (it is almost midnight here the 25th am)

ELISE:
am sending hereby my transmission for today which also seems to be a problem. Would you be so kind as to post it on the Discussion Forum, wherever you thinks it fits?
I am not sure about the name of the Pleiadian commanders. Maybe you’ve heard those names before Ron?

Transmission Elise:

Greetings, we are the Pleiades and we welcome this contact. We are not far from your planet being on a mission for our home planet, which actually consists of a cluster of planets.  We are Vodar/Vondar? and Goldar/Godar? [Ron here - they confirmed their names to me a VOLDAR AND GOLDAR] and we are the commanders on this flight that will take us to our goal, eastward from where we are now. We are not on a secret mission but on one of our flights that we undertake to service other planets we have contact with in various ways for different purposes and this is a normal traffic route for us to take on such a journey.

We have known the Urantians for a very long time. We have had contact with your peoples, not only in earlier decades but long before that. We have instructed and advised during some of your civilizations in finding new ways for constructions with new mathematical understanding, where we had been allowed to do so, for we are limited to the point of never forcing you to do things that could be confusing or beyond your intellectual imagination, we have advanced methods that we use in our daily lives, but we must never use our knowledge to dominate a civilization with which we have contact.

We still have our contacts through some of your people who do not transmit as you call it, but by using telepathy where we converse with each other but the information given is often not made available out of fear for public ridicule.

It is time for your governments to fully acknowledge the existence of these contacts, for it will add much to unresolved issues on your world and be a step forward to become familiar with the phenomenon of extraterrestrial contact in which so many of you already believe.  It could only strengthen your planet in the feeling that you belong to a large and extended cosmic family that is trying to do the same as you on Urantia, to live a dignified life and make progress in its own civilisation.

We are the Pleiades and we thank this transmitter for picking us up, we have much to say and we also have much in common, including physical features. We are a strong and stabilized civilization and although we have problems to solve, we have long ago turned away from war and competition between populations on our spheres and beyond. We always come in peace and it is our desire to bring peace and progress to our brethern who all have their existence in this Great Circle of the Father. We bid you farewell and continue our journey. Good day.

Elise

END OF TRANSMIT BY ELISE

« Last Edit: January 25, 2023, 22:35:21 pm by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
Thanks for the info Ron and may the powers that be stop these intrusions and put them at bay or send them to some far distant corner of the universe that's uninhabited or what mercy can't rehabilitate, justice will eliminate.

One other thing, there is a person called Blue Star the Pleiadian, I use to read on the internet some time ago, have you heard of him? Blue Star Speaks is the heading.

Weydevu

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
The time right now is about 11am here in York as I write this.  Due to the confusion of what the insurrection is causing, I am not currently working to replace the destroyed Tape 11, at least yet.  It is no cause for disaster, at least not yet, and to allow the attack to have run its course to make this regular feature return once more will be done, but I must evaluate what is possible and how to recover from their boorish behavior for the cause of evil.

For those of you who are old enough to remember cold war and how the US put up the Voice of America broadcasts to the old East German and others regimes so the West had a voice of political truth to them, the then Communist nations erected JAMMING STATIONS, and that is what we got over Tape 11 recently.

What transmission jamming is, is to feed a stronger frequency signal at the same frequency the VOA used to broadcast to them.  That jams the voice and frequency translation to your radio and all you hear is a tone and some noise if you are on the wrong end of the jam. 

Looking at what they did to Tape 11 it appears of the same thing.  Some entity sent a jamming signal to the spoke word and converted it to a static and noise of one steady tone of no hearable sound.  It cannot be repaired and the editing software was corrupted to the point I dare not use it presently to reproduce the tape.  This typical of dictators and typical of the fuzzy use of tests to ruin what the Salvington Government wishes to be known in this extreme testing time we are in right now. 

Clear this from your minds:  I am as vulnerable to these attacks as you are, and I refuse to stop transmitting for the good guys do get through.  Please do not stop transmitting but keep clear channel running when you can get it.  You are being tested severely.  But do not be intimidated by the boorish dictators who are spirit without cause entirely.  I just let this settle back now and speak no further on it.  Thank you.

Ron Besser
K
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania