Author Topic: When should we warn of the imminent danger of plate tectonics collapsing?  (Read 3785 times)

Online JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Short title:
When should we warn of the imminent danger of plate tectonics collapsing?
=======
Full title:
When should we warn our relatives and close friends of the imminent danger of plate tectonics collapsing?
=======
An observation:

When I wrote my fiction book about 2012, which already predicted the collapse of tectonic plates around the world, this in the year 2010, I was asked at that time what to do.

At that time (year 2010), despite strong indications since that time that there would be major catastrophes, I felt, somehow, that I could not say to move away from coastal regions because of tsunamis.

However, now it's different. I really feel that there will be a collapse in a short time of the tectonic plates all over the planet and that yes, I need to make an alert to the people closest to my family, relatives and friends who are in risk regions, especially in coastal regions. .

My question is if I should wait a little longer, before giving the alert to family and friends, or should I do it now.

In my view, the best time to give this warning of danger to people in regions at risk will be with the return of Jesus and the missions of God, with Jesus, Magisterial Sons and Melchizedeks physically incarnate.

Yes, the return of Jesus and the missions of God will start a great spiritual recovery of the planet, but, in my humble vision, the issue of the collapse of the tectonic plates, with the great catastrophes all over the world, will happen, even with the return of Jesus and the missions of God.

Yes, I understand that the so-called ring of fire around the Pacific Ocean will have possibly the biggest catastrophes, as will other boundary regions between tectonic plates.

Yes, I feel that most of the population across the planet will die in the face of catastrophes, especially in the boundary regions between tectonic plates and in coastal and plain regions.

Everything has the right time. Even to make the extreme danger alert.

A long time ago, in 1993, I moved to Brasília, the federal capital of Brazil, for being in the central plateau of Brazil, in the center of South America, with an altitude of approximately 1,000 meters in relation to the sea, and with a distance of approximately 1,000 km from the nearest sea beach.

These characteristics of the city of Brasília make this city, in my humble opinion, one of the safest in South America.

And, one of the reasons I want to live in a house, and really, I moved on February 9, 2022 to a house that I bought and renovated, is to have more space to receive relatives and friends who may need shelter in case of tectonic plate collapse.

My wife Margarete and I are very hospitable, and my cousins know this when they come to visit our family here in Brasília.

Yes, I would like, as far as possible, to shelter as many friends and relatives who live far away and who are in risky regions, such as coastal and lowland regions, when the tectonic plates collapse.

Yes, this is just a rant. In my humble vision, I must await a visible sign for all humanity of the return of Jesus and the missions of God, that this will be known to all countries, press and peoples. And there, I repeat, in my humble view, will be the sign I wait to warn all friends and family to program themselves in the two aspects informed in the second tape of Lightline USA of May 09, 2022:

Original in English language:

"Now this: I have two things to say to all of you.

One, eliminate everything in your life you don't need now. It's good practice.

Number two, if you have to move to get out of the way of the breaking tectonic plates, find a location and begin to plan to move there."

Google Translate translation into Portuguese language:
"Agora isto: tenho duas coisas a dizer a todos vocês.
Um, elimine tudo em sua vida que você não precisa agora. É uma boa prática.
Número dois, se você tiver que se mover para sair do caminho das placas tectônicas que se rompem, encontre um local e comece a planejar a mudança para lá."

=======
Título resumido:
Quando devemos avisar do iminente perigo do colapso entre as placas tectônicas?
=======
Título na íntegra:
Quando devemos avisar nossos parentes e amigos próximos em relação ao iminente perigo do colapso entre as placas tectônicas?
=======
Uma observação:

Quando eu escrevi meu livro de ficção sobre 2012, que já previa o colapso das placas tectônicas em todo mundo, isto no ano de 2010, eu fui indagado naquela época sobre o que fazer.

Naquela época (ano de 2010), apesar de fortes indícios desde aquela época de que haveria grandes catástrofes, eu senti, de alguma forma, que eu não podia dizer para se afastarem das regiões litorâneas por causa dos maremotos (tsunamis).

No entanto, agora é diferente. Eu sinto, realmente, que haverá um colapso em pouco tempo das placas tectônicas em todo o planeta e que sim, eu preciso fazer um alerta para as pessoas mais próximas da família, parentes e amigos que estão em regiões de risco, sobretudo nas regiões litorâneas.

Minha dúvida é se devo aguardar mais um pouco, antes de dar o alerta a familiares e amigos, ou devo fazer desde já.

Em minha visão, o melhor momento para dar este alerta de perigo para as pessoas em regiões de risco será com o retorno de Jesus e as missões de Deus, com Jesus, Filhos Magisteriais e Melquisedeques encarnados fisicamente.

Sim, o retorno de Jesus e as missões de Deus irão fazer com que comece uma grande recuperação espiritual do planeta, mas, em minha humilde visão, a questão do colapso das placas tectônicas, com as grandes catástrofes em todo o mundo, irá acontecer, mesmo com o retorno de Jesus e das missões da Deus.

Sim, eu entendi que o chamado anel de fogo ao redor do oceano Pacífico terá, possivelmente, as maiores catástrofes, assim como outras regiões limites entre as placas tectônicas.

Sim, eu sinto que a maior parte da população em todo o planeta irá morrer diante das catástrofes, principalmente, nas regiões limites entre placas tectônicas e nas regiões litorâneas e de planície.

Tudo tem o tempo certo. Inclusive, para fazer o alerta de extremo perigo.

Há muito tempo, no ano de 1993 eu mudei para Brasília, capital federal do Brasil, por estar no planalto central do Brasil, no centro da América do Sul, com altitude aproximada de 1.000 metros em relação ao mar, e com a distância de aproximadamente 1.000 km da praia de mar mais próxima.

Estas características da cidade de Brasília, tornam esta cidade, em minha humilde visão, uma das mais seguras na América do Sul.

E, um dos motivos, de querer morar em uma casa, e realmente, eu me mudei em 09 de fevereiro de 2022 para casa que comprei e reformei, é para ter mais espaço para receber parentes e amigos que por ventura precisem de abrigo em caso de colapso das placas tectônicas.

Eu e minha esposa Margarete somos muito hospitaleiros, e meus primos sabem disto quando vem visitar a nossa família aqui em Brasília.

Sim, eu gostaria, na medida do possível, de abrigar o máximo de amigos e parentes que moram longe e que estão em regiões de risco, como regiões litorâneas e de planície, quando ocorrer o colapso das placas tectônicas.

Sim, este é apenas um desabafo. Em minha humilde visão, eu devo aguardar um sinal visível para toda a humanidade do retorno de Jesus e das missões de Deus, que isto seja de conhecimento de todos os países, imprensa e povos. E aí, eu repito, em minha humilde visão, será o sinal que eu espero para avisar todos amigos e familiares para se programarem nos dois aspectos informados na segunda fita da Lightline EUA de 09 de maio de 2022:

Original no idioma inglês:

"Now this: I have two things to say to all of you.
One, eliminate everything in your life you don't need now. It's good practice.
Number two, if you have to move to get out of the way of the breaking tectonic plates, find a location and begin to plan to move there."

Tradução do Google Tradutor para o idioma português:

"Agora isto: tenho duas coisas a dizer a todos vocês.
Um, elimine tudo em sua vida que você não precisa agora. É uma boa prática.
Número dois, se você tiver que se mover para sair do caminho das placas tectônicas que se rompem, encontre um local e comece a planejar a mudança para lá."

« Last Edit: May 10, 2022, 15:19:34 pm by newstarsaphire »
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)