Author Topic: Publication of Ron's book on the imminent return of Jesus in Portuguese (Brazil)  (Read 3629 times)

Offline JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
To all

Subject: Publication of Ron's book on the imminent return of Jesus in Portuguese (Brazil)
Just so you know, Ron authorized me, and so I recently published Ronald Besser's book here in Portuguese (Brazil). This happened last week.
=======
- The Crown, The Tomb, and The Coronation: The Imminent Return of Christ
https://www.amazon.com/Crown-Tomb-Coronation-Imminent-Return-ebook/dp/B09CFRB8W5/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1656698916&refinements=p_27%3ARonald+Besser&s=books&sr=1-1
=======
A coroa, a tumba e a coroação: O iminente retorno de Cristo (Portuguese Edition)
https://www.amazon.com/coroa-t%C3%BAmulo-coroa%C3%A7%C3%A3o-iminente-Portuguese-ebook/dp/B0B5HQMCDB/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?qid=1656698916&refinements=p_27%3ARonald+ Besser&s=books&sr=1-4
=======
Lately, I feel a very strong negative charge against me. Maybe it's from Lucifer's cabal.
I feel like I will soon pass away, just like Larry-G, a Serara forum member we all love. We love it because Larry_G is still alive in the skies.
I tend to have pneumonia. I have had pneumonia several times in my life. Pneumonia kills in a few days. I recently had COVID and I'm better, and tomorrow Monday I'll go back to work in person.
I saw news that normally in case of a new reinfection by COVID there is a tendency to be increasingly serious.
========
See news on Portugal's website:
If you've already had covid-19, be careful: each reinfection increases the risk of serious complications
========
Source:
https://cnnportugal.iol.pt/covid-19/estados-unidos/se-ja-teve-covid-19-tenha-atencao-cada-reinfecao-aumenta-o-risco-de-complicacoes-graves/20220707/62c611d10cf2ea367d44765a?utm_source=whatsapp&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=shared_site
========
On the other hand, I believe that my mission here on the planet ended, with the third book in the trilogy.
I asked the editor to publish the third book in the trilogy as soon as possible, in yellow gold.
The third book in the trilogy is about to be published.
Thus, the trilogy: the new universe age = love will have the three colors of Brazil, blue, green and yellow, and this is a tribute to Brazil, as a Brazilian, and with the love I have for Brazil.
I ask that Brazil be included in God's missions as soon as possible, once they start in the USA.
The first book in the trilogy is blue; the second book is green; the third book is yellow.
Yes, happy is the person who manages to say goodbye to family and friends before physical death.
In this way, I have an exclusive whatsapp group for my close family, the three children, the two daughters-in-law and my wife Margarete and I told them the feeling that I will die soon, to prepare the family.
This way, if I don't access Forum Serara for many days, it's because I won't be here anymore. Normally I log in every day, just see my name at the bottom of the Serara Forum website which shows members who have viewed it recently.
Only I have the password to access the Serara Forum, and so, if you notice that I'm not showing up anymore, it's a sign that I'm dead.
Yes, I believe in eternal life.
Yes, I believe that after physical death I will continue my life in heaven, on some mission from God.
Yes, I am already prepared for the afterlife, that is, I am already prepared for physical death.
Before I forget, the trilogy I wrote is a tribute to my wife Margarete who has sixty-three good references of her in my life. At least one reference in each chapter. There are three books of 21 chapters.
=======

A todos
Assunto: Publicação do livro de Ron sobre o iminente retorno de Jesus no idioma português (Brasil)
Apenas para saberem, Ron me autorizou, e assim eu publiquei recentemente aqui no idioma português (Brasil) o livro de Ronald Besser. Isto aconteceu semana passada.
=======
- The Crown, The Tomb, and The Coronation: The Imminent Return of Christ
https://www.amazon.com/Crown-Tomb-Coronation-Imminent-Return-ebook/dp/B09CFRB8W5/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1656698916&refinements=p_27%3ARonald+Besser&s=books&sr=1-1
=======
A coroa, o túmulo e a coroação: O retorno iminente de Cristo (Portuguese Edition)
https://www.amazon.com/coroa-t%C3%BAmulo-coroa%C3%A7%C3%A3o-iminente-Portuguese-ebook/dp/B0B5HQMCDB/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?qid=1656698916&refinements=p_27%3ARonald+Besser&s=books&sr=1-4
=======
Ultimamente, eu sinto uma fortíssima carga negativa contra mim. Talvez seja da cabala de Lúcifer.
Eu sinto que em pouco tempo irei falecer, assim como aconteceu com Larry-G, um membro do fórum Serara que todos nós amamos. Amamos pois Larry_G continua vivo nos céus.
Eu tenho tendência ter pneumonia. Eu já tive várias vezes pneumonia na minha vida. Pneumonia mata em poucos dias. Recentemente eu tive COVID e, estou melhor, sendo que amanhã segunda-feira eu volto a trabalhar presencialmente.
Eu vi notícias que normalmente em caso de nova reinfecção pela COVID existe tendência de ser cada vez mais grave.
========
Vide notícia em site de Portugal:
Se já teve covid-19, tenha atenção: cada reinfeção aumenta o risco de complicações graves
========
Fonte:
https://cnnportugal.iol.pt/covid-19/estados-unidos/se-ja-teve-covid-19-tenha-atencao-cada-reinfecao-aumenta-o-risco-de-complicacoes-graves/20220707/62c611d10cf2ea367d44765a?utm_source=whatsapp&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=shared_site
========
Por outro lado, eu acredito que minha missão aqui no planeta terminou, com o terceiro livro da trilogia.
Eu pedi para o editor para publicar o terceiro livro da trilogia, o quanto antes, com a cor amarelo ouro velho.
O terceiro livro da trilogia está prestes de ser publicado.
Assim, a trilogia: a nova era do universo = amor terá as três cores do Brasil, azul, verde e amarelo, e esta é uma homenagem para o Brasil, como brasileiro, e com o amor que eu tenho pelo Brasil.
Eu peço que o Brasil seja incluído nas missões de Deus o quanto antes possível, assim que começarem nos EUA.
O primeiro livro da trilogia é azul; o segundo livro é verde; o terceiro livro é amarelo.
Sim, feliz a pessoa que consegue se despedir dos familiares e amigos antes da morte física.
Desta forma, eu tenho um grupo de whatsapp exclusivo para minha família próximo, os três filhos, as duas noras e a minha esposa Margarete e contei o pressentimento de que irei morrer logo, para preparar a família.
Desta forma, se eu ficar muitos dias sem acessar o Forum Serara é porque eu não estarei mais aqui. Normalmente, eu acesso todos os dias, basta ver meu nome na parte final do site do Fórum Serara que mostra os membros que visualizaram recentemente.
Somente eu tenho a senha de acesso ao Fórum Serara, e assim, se notarem que eu não estou mais aparecendo é sinal que eu morri.
Sim, eu acredito em vida eterna.
Sim, eu acredito que após a morte física eu continuarei minha vida nos céus, em alguma missão de Deus.
Sim, eu já estou preparado para a vida após a morte, ou seja, eu já estou preparado para a morte física.
Antes que eu me esqueça, a trilogia que eu escrevi é uma homenagem a minha esposa Margarete a qual tem 63 sessenta e três boas referências dela em minha vida. Pelo menos uma referência em cada capítulo. São três livros de 21 capítulos.

« Last Edit: July 10, 2022, 12:46:18 pm by JuliodaLuz »
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)