Author Topic: UPDATE - LOOMING FINANCIAL CRISIS AND REGENCYH POLICY EXPLAINED FOR DOLLAR  (Read 9639 times)

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: UPDATE - LOOMING FINANCIAL CRISIS AND REGENCYH POLICY EXPLAINED FOR DOLLAR
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2022, 07:15:12 am »
I am not sure either one of you understand it is not unfair to make sure we do not get scolded on high to turn this site into political discussions leading to and resulting in war.  We are a peaceful kingdom and both of you are peaceful, but the politics of war are an anathema to peaceful spirit's proposals.  Do you recognize at all?  this war has actually stopped the timing of the return of Jesus? 
I not only lament that division existing with some of us, but we also are bleeding as a sphere of life and the possibility of a nuclear exchange is still 50/50 without any genuine reason other than the Bear claws for its ideals into war.    We  rescind not only what Putin does, but that he also delays progressive work by the spiritual reformers now on our planet to bring spirit visibly to us as leaders of world reform.  AT what point does national pride overrule spiritual solutions and for how long?   

This thread is about the financial recovery proposed by the regency and it is just plain wrong to address the war in Ukraine in the middle of such a debate.  The Russian empire is against the western alliances disagreeing with the Kremlin's solution for national security.  I also point out that those who oppose democratic-style peace by those western alliances are also people who support more horrors than they can share out loud here.  The view of the proposed Russian empire additions to its borders for so-called national security belong to the departments of state, not to the department of the Magisterial Mission.   I cannot allow war-like politics to erupt further as they are not related to the purpose of the Magisterial Missions and/or the second return whatsoever.

I am cutting off debate about the pros and cons of this Ukraine war because it does not belong in a discussion about financial reform through removal of awful debt by a proposed regency.   I have no sympathy to twist this thread into the polemics for war continuing.  In fact I have no sympathy for what Putin has done, but those feelings are not expressed here for good reason: they do not belong here.  

Prozonov I understand your position about your country but I see no reason that it must be debated here.  Nor to you Occerpa do we ever agree that revolution is always a useful way out to cleanse serious social mistakes on both sides of the national debates everywhere these days over injustices too many to name here.  Let it lie please and outside of the idea of a spiritual Kingdom at all.   No one is suggesting there is some justification for history to happen this way, but not here please.

We are not done with the financial proposals here and their explanation to reclaim the world affairs to revise a sane way to live and without useless decisions that go counter to what this discussion forum wishes to have and promote for our mutual education about large political and financial changes to be imposed on all governments to heal a dying world as it is.  Return the thread to its purpose and narratives for they are dangerous too and should be prepared for.

ADMIN

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline DaCandyMan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2022, 09:12:36 am »
With respect to you Ron and your decision to forbid all discussion about politics and war, but however you cannot condemn Putin and Russia without criticising the west at the same time.  Now i do not support any nation, not Putin or China, and it's very obvious that any country that invades and starts killing shouldn't be supported.  This is quiet obvious to all peace loving and God loving person, but however and I would like to present an analogy.  If a person is pointing a gun at your head and threatens you do you retaliate? Who threatens Russia? If the Russians or the Chinese establish a army or base close to the US border how would the US reacted?  I don't claim to understand all of the details of this war but I understand enough of the geopolitical situation of this world to know it's just plain bias towards them.  The western media is doing a damn good job on spreading propaganda.
I'm sure everyone here that's been on this forum long enough understands the purpose and ideals for participating in these discussions.  I'm sure nobody wants to start a war in this forum but its clear that spirit takes political sides and I guess equality and justice has a long way to go even higher up in the spiritual hierarchy.
Peace.

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2022, 10:09:59 am »
Greetings and blessings to all. Thanks Ron for your post and thanks Prozonov for your kind words. I don't feel right returning to the topic of this thread but I would like to express my pleasure at this brave intervention by DaCandyMan, with whom I completely identify. That Prozonov, if he is a brave man. I trust that soon all this will end with the changes that we all hope so confidently. Thanks
"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else"

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2022, 13:09:24 pm »
You do insist on discussing the power issues surrounding the war in the Ukraine.  I keep telling you this is not the thread to do it in, and frankly it is not a subject to pursue with members who did not join to talk about Russia and NATO, but about the implications of the 5th epochal revelation and new history beyond what it expected at the time.

Dacandyman, you are not wrong.  I happen to hold those views in some variation myself.  The point to be argued is not how you feel about other countries or the war in Ukraine, but it is not a subject to be placed in this thread nor is it a fitting subject for a site that has every reason to exist over developments beyond the 5th epochal revelation including the likely return of JESUS.

Also please understand what Russia has done is to start a war in a self righteous declaration they are owed reparations to be paid in territory for the horrors they suffered in WWII mostly.  There is no reasoning that allows it to be successful and I dare say I doubt it will be.  however, world views of nations including American historians, agree history is a dirty business and we can point fingers in ev4eyr case that do not show any nation in a particularly or moral light by past actions in certain cases.  That we live with, but we dare not condone civil-side as a type of suicide that Hitler attempted to insisted upon as this world will never have a spiritual renaissance under the guise of Putin going berserk because he had to.  Paranoia is a mental affectation Putin has caught and no, I do not think, the USA is without disasters of its own when it has to catch that too.    Spirit says grow up!  Yet we insist on being the 15th century savage entirely and fully and create military complexes to ward off the evil eye of national competitions that get out of hand.

I remind you who know the 5th epochal revelation that the chapter on the work of another planet and its change of heart among war like nations found there, was brokered into a cease fire not entirely unlike what Urantia is being offered here.  I am not at liberty to speak to all of it, but Panoptia, our twin sister of a planet, has the very same problem in the 5th epochal revelation too with the Lucifer rebellion.  Those Panoptian nations were forced into the stalemate of internal strife and war all over the place until a human stood up and pushed back annihilation Lucifer encouraged and is now so honored today,  another nation on Panoptia has come forward to insist it join Urantia in its Magisterial Mission in hopes of a spiritual renaissance too.  Our world is ignorant of what you know of such things, but even without knowing that history of a sister planet, we do see Putin is a selfish oaf and has triggered a spiritual backlash, not only among nations on Urantia, but with spiritual guidance to Salvington to stay out of it and keep the Missions back!

We need to honor the thread for what it started and get off the Ukraine war and accusing everyone of doing it too as some sort of justification.  There is no justification in any moral sense.   Well yes, hell you cannot but know we all did it sometimes,  but not anymore, please!  They know not what they do!  With Jesus he is determined to see this through but with so many warnings from Michael and from the Paradise Father, he is beset in his own mind there is no course but to abandon Urantia, and what we think of war is true, but we are so habituated in making it, our recourse is back to it over almost any pretext to carry it out with death and slaughter unimaginable by any civilized planet even in Satania! 

Let this lie now and no more.

ADMIN

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline Ghost Dancer

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2022, 13:54:18 pm »
This latest thread or post reminds me of certain Psalm that reads, "Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help." (end quote)
Let me attempt to transmit and receive some clarification from its original author ?
This is David, formally King David. Let me for the preceding moment for those of you still living in time expound on this Psalm by bringing the meaning of those said words to further clarification  ?
David : For what man can lay claim to creating of the very water he drinks nor the once lively animal that now graces his supper table ?
Is the air he breathes also bought at the nearest market place for a stater  ?
Neither can one ask of his brother the meaning of life, whilst that same brother digs his own grave by his very thoughts, actions and deeds ?
Take heed then to the very voice that resides not outside of you, but instilled in your very heart. For where Love is, there God resides."
This is the one known famously from your Bible's as David and I step back.

Online prozonov

• MSN Messenger - prozonov@mail.ru
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2022, 13:59:07 pm »
Dear Ron. Friends. I would like to put an end to our conversation.

Our site is unique. Only here we can communicate with the celestials, with our creators and receive unique information from them. And I agree with Ron that this site is not for politics. Our site is not touched because they treat what we discuss as not serious, and we are all considered crazy. That is why I decided to give you the opportunity to find out from the source what the opposite side thinks about the world. You live in a matrix, where with a different opinion, with a different morality and religion, entry is prohibited. You are in charge and the world must obey you. This is your opinion, your ideology and your morality, despite the fact that we have one God. But the world does not work that way And Putin spoke about this.

But you didn't want to copy the material and study it. Apart from our site, no one will give you such an opportunity, because his historical speech deeply and truthfully analyzes what is happening in the world. I didn't want any discussion, I gave people the opportunity to get a different point of view.

What Ron wrote today about the problems of our war is absolute nonsense of your matrix. The reason is that the Anglo-Saxons, using Zelensky's Nazi regime, are destroying the Slavic people. And dear Ron. Who gave you the right to insult President Putin. And you look at your leader, at the incompetent leaders of the European Union. Read Putin's speech and feel the difference...

You have said more than once that the second return is being thwarted for various reasons, including Putin. I consider such statements to be stupidity or disinformation. Everything is decided by the Father, not Putin. And now another delay due to the beginning of the financial crisis. And how long will it last? And why should Jesus come now, when half of the population of Urantia are biorobots, unable to accept God.

A few years ago I said that Christ must come to those who are waiting for him, who believe in him. And for this we must first cleanse the planet. I think it will

Let us believe, let us pray, let us be ready to do the will of the Father.

And no more politics.

Sincerely, Prozonov

Дорогой Рон. Друзья. Я хотел бы поставить точку в нашем разговоре.
Наш сайт уникальный. Только здесь мы можем общаться с небожителями, с нашими создателями и получать от них уникальную информацию. И я согласен с Роном, что этот сайт не для политики. Наш сайт не трогают потому, что относятся к тому, что мы обсуждаем как к не серьезному, а нас всех считают сумашедшими. Именно поэтому я решил дать вам возможность узнать из первоисточника, что думает о мире противоположная сторона. Вы живете в матрице, куда с другим мнением, с другой моралью и религией вход воспрещен. Вы там главные и мир должен вам подчиняться. Это ваше мнение, ваша идеология и ваша мораль, несмотря на то, что Бог у нас один. Но мир устроен не так И об этом говорил Путин.
Но вы не пожелали скопировать материал и изучить его. Кроме нашего сайта никто не даст вам такой возможности, ибо его историческая речь глубоко и правдиво анализирует происходящее в мире. Я не хотел никакого обсуждения, я дал людям возможность узнать другую точку зрения.
То, что сегодня написал Рон о проблемах нашей войны, абсолютная чушь вашей матрицы. Причина в том, что англосаксы используя нацистский режим Зеленского, уничтожают славянский народ. И еще уважаемый Рон. Кто дал вам право оскорблять президента Путина. А вы посмотрите на своего лидера, на некомпетентных руководителей Евросоюза. Прочтите выступление Путина и почувствуйте разницу…
Вы не раз говорили, что второе возвращение срывается по разным причинам в том числе и из-за Путина. Я считаю такие заявления глупостью или дезинформацией. Все решает Отец, а не Путин. А теперь еще одна отсрочка из-за начинающегося финансового кризиса. И сколько он будет длиться? Да и зачем сейчас приходить Иисусу, когда половина населения Урантии биороботы, не способные принять Бога.
Я еще несколько лет назад говорил, что Христос должен придти к тем, кто его ждет, кто в него верит. А для этого надо сначала очистить планету. Думаю, что так и будет
Будем верить, будем молиться, будем в готовности выполнять волю Отца.
И больше никакой политики.
с уважение, Прозонов