Author Topic: Doing Transmissions  (Read 2941 times)

Online gcmeyer83

• View Profile
    • Email
Doing Transmissions
« on: January 24, 2023, 08:12:17 am »

A session I had with my Thought Adjust this morning who introduced TARKUS to me.

This is TARKUS George and you had it right!  I agree with your Thought Adjuster in this effort you were asked by Ron to do is a very good idea, and here what I can say for now about it.

George was asked by Ron that he knew he was a transmitter and he should do more of it. George got with his Thought Adjuster and asked for help in doing this at least once a week and as he got more comfortable with it to do it even more often.  We think it is an excellent idea to keep you all attuned to what is about to happen. You already do known revelation will only be given when THE FATHER says it is time, but this is an excellent way to get to know the Celestial helpers and get comfortable with working with them and be ready to start the revelations to come in doing THE FATHERS WILL right off.  There are many Celestial beings as anxious as you are that would love to have and know someone on Urantia they could work with and this is one way of doing that.  Each time you transmit you get a new Spiritual Being and thus get various viewpoints. Every viewpoint will be expressed in a slightly different way, but they will all be expressed as a facet of THE FATHERS WAY and you will get a well-rounded understanding of what it’s all about. Even after JESUS appears and the Missions start you can keep using this technique to help out in any way you can.  Give it a try and see how it goes, you will feel its results inside you.  May THE FATHERS WILL prevail, and have a great day.

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Doing Transmissions
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2023, 11:23:25 am »
Thank you, George!  You have been well advised of the benefit to yourself as well as well as how to enforce the idea man on this plant has his own self represented in the brothers who live off planet but are nonetheless sons of our Father as well.  They know that and would like to at least become synchronized with humans as we are found and developed on Urantia.

I am delighted you have the say so and courage to step out with your mind and I suspect you will make a transmission contact with some human group that is advanced enough to initiate a spiritual transmission about themselves and learn from you what Urantia life is like.  Keep it up George and I will be watching too.  The Father's will is involved here and that is to gently nudge us into a wider audience with those who are fascinated with this development on such a backward planet we still are.  Blessings!

Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania