Author Topic: THE PLEIADES  (Read 2954 times)

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
THE PLEIADES
« on: January 27, 2023, 21:19:48 pm »
THE PLEIADES.

Transmitter René Durán.
 January 26 2023 Phoenix AZ 9:30 p.m.  local time

My personal Adjuster may  I  ask you for a transmission, if you have something to give me I will gladly

Adjuster:
 "In effect this is your Personal Adjuster with an important update coming from the constellation of the Pleiades.

Rene:
 Come in please
 Welcome to land as hospitable to our friends.

The Pleiades:
 "Indeed, I am Mildar, I belong to the group of larger stars that are more protruding, it is a way of saying that it is one of the largest.

Rene:
 Welcome, go ahead with your transmission. My name is René and I also belong to this group of people on Urantia with the ability to hear a little of the father's voice.

Mildar:
 "Thank you René, today we are not in the group,
 In my case, I am making an interstellar journey in the southeast of our quadrant.
 And I heard the telepathic call coming from Urantia, which is why we identify ourselves as a group that is very sensitive to calls for help when emergencies occur on some planets.
 On occasions we have had to help humanities shipwrecked by geological disasters.

"We have the necessary resources and technologies to reach those destinations in seconds.
 Urantia will be affected in the future by disasters of such magnitude that we are today on alert for emerging signs before us.

"For today I think we have exhausted our allotted time for conversation."

Rene:
 Thank you Mildar it has been an honor to be able to speak with you.

See you soon.

René.