Author Topic: Arthura speaking  (Read 4286 times)

Online SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
Arthura speaking
« on: February 13, 2023, 19:13:57 pm »
This is Elise and I hereby invite You Arthura to please speak to me. 

Hello Elise, this is Arthura and I am surely the one who has chosen you to hear my Voice as the Voice of God to do some work together and write down some very valuable lessons that man needs to learn, especially on this planet where spiritual teachers are blown away to disappear into the bushes because man prefers to be his own master and thinks he has invented the world and everything on it.

We will look at some of the deeply lost truths that must return to the hearts of men and through which they learn to seek God again, which is the only sure and necessary way to overcome life in the way God intended for all His children.

So many on your world are afraid of nonexistent powers and influences that take away their healthy way of thinking because they have not been raised with truth, beauty or even any goodness, but have only had to deal with fear, hatred and sorrow in their lives. They are the victims through the ages where there is no moral behavior or any compassion for each other. They are the ones who feel lost and utterly alone and forgotten and have no hope or means to get them out of this horrible situation. 

That will change over time when the Missions are fully launched and when the Magisterial Sons have taken their place alongside your representatives in the governments, which as you know will begin in the US. It will be a huge task to tackle, but these High Paradise Sons are the most experienced in the universe and have faced many difficult situations on many worlds for centuries.

We will discuss some subjects and you will enjoy the ease with which you receive my words because they come to you so easily now.  I look forward to working with you Elise and I feel you are in the same mood as I am. It took me some time to get through to you, but now I understand what the reason was and I understand it. 

Let this be enough for today Elise and feel comfortable with me to work together in future meetings. I thank you Elise for taking me so easily. We will meet.
This is Arthura at your service.

Thank you so much Arthura, I feel very honored, it was not difficult and a pleasure to listen to your words.

Elise