MORE ABOUT THE MASTER UNIVERSE > POSTS CONCERNING THE MASTER UNIVERSE AND ITS FEATURES

21 Bulletin 21 Issued 24 Dec 2020 Epochal Revelation Age of Repletion

(1/3) > >>

Ron Besser:
This is Bulletin 21.  Bulletin 21 takes the place of Bulletin 20 because we added ten new pages creating a more complete revelation than 20 had in it.  I have revised some paragraphs in the old 20 and made them part of 21 and that is a new link to read it or download it please.

Bulletin 21 is now ready to be distributed which is a major revelation concerning the activities and the need for those entities called the CONSUMMATORS OF UNIVERSE DESTINY.  This revelation deals with the difficult subject of Infinity and exceeding it in ways that we have to be very careful to explain just how that it is possible.

Link:

https://app.box.com/s/s0ul6uilmf4qcg46xfgoswr3pxligbil

Thank you for your patience while we get these necessary revisions up and running.

RON

wendy.winter:
@Ron, it is most unfortunate that I may never have the opportunity to thank you in person as we live continents apart on Urantia. I am truly and sincerely most greatful for the time and continued effort that you so lovingly give in delivering these revelations. This one is of particular interest to me for you so lovingly encouraged me some 2 years ago to explore my own avenues of thought on Infinity and the COD. I thank you! Love, Wendy

SophiaVeronica:
Ron, it is almost 2:00 am, I am still awake and I saw that you had posted Bulletin 20. I have not read it yet, for it is too late to give it my full attention and I have to restrain myself not to read it right away, but I want to thank for all the work you have done, the hours you have put into this and the way you keep us informed on these extremely difficult, but more than interesting subjects. Where could we ever find such beautiful revelations. And where could we find a person like you who is always willing and friendly to help us try to understand and answer our questions. Thank you Ron, I want to let you know that this is all very much appreciated. SophiaVeronica 

Lemuel:
Ron, I have just finished reading Bulletin 20.
Once again, I am lost for words to express my profound gratitude and admiration.
I will need to read this again and again.
It is magnificent!
Wow!
Thank you!

Lemuel

LarryG:
Ron, I echo Lemuel’s response !
LarryG

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version