Author Topic: Soul  (Read 2754 times)

Offline Maruchi

• View Profile
    • Email
Soul
« on: February 28, 2021, 02:53:31 am »
Hello, I summarized the concepts related to soul to talk about it.

(Edited Mar. 14 2021 in blue text)

1. Human composition

Human = Personality + Spirit + Soul + Mind + Body

Personality: A unique changeless characteristic property of a human as like fingerprints, given by God.

Spirit: A fragment of Universal Father given to each human to guide his ascending lives and to be fused with his soul and called 'Thought Adjuster' or 'Mystery Monitor'.

Soul: The morontial true self of a human who feels all the feelings and emotions in his body and decides moral decisions by free will. It is emerged and evolved inside of a human by his mind and spirit together. Its substance is morontial, of the substance in morontia (purgatory, Mansion Worlds after death).

Mind: A recognizing and reacting phenomenon to process information in brain. It is the material self of an animal and the false self of a human. But human mind can be connected to the cosmic mind.

Body: An electro-chemical corporeal vehicle of animals and humans, made of material.

2. The evolution of self

Mind self → Soul self → Spirit self

Mind self has mind consciousness in physical body with animal status.

Soul self has soul consciousness in morontial body with human status.

Spirit self has spirit consciousness in spiritual body with spirit status.

3. Features of soul

3.1. Soul has consciousness as like mind but seems to be connected to cosmic mind.

3.2. There are seven (7) spiritual levels of a soul, psychic circles. From the seventh circle to the first circle.

3.2. Soul contains the 'meaning and values' acquired in his life and is transferred to Morontia worlds after death as an embryo to be reused to make a new morontial form of the human.

3.3. Soul seems to be related to the Chakra system of moronial and spiritual energies. Chakra system seems to exist only in human not in animal. The reason why only human has it is that Adam and Eve brought this gene to humans?
« Last Edit: March 13, 2021, 10:18:15 am by Maruchi »
For a human to live in love is to think truly, word goodly and act beautifuly.

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
Re: Soul
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2021, 12:10:22 pm »
Maruchi's statement on how it is integrated, or the components of the human being, is very interesting. She does not speak of the source but I want to make a note to the point made that the Chakra system seems to operate only in man. What I have understood is that from the heart chakra downwards, lower life, we share these energy centers with the animal kingdom and from the heart chakra upwards, higher life, it is an exclusive attribute of man. The Heart Chakra is referred to as the Unified Chakra: lower animal life and higher or human life. That's all.
"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else"

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2021, 01:12:20 pm »
What is spoken to here is essentially correct and I would adjust meanings a little but no need to.  Let me speak to something you ought to recognize best or most about the soul so you do not confuse it with the after-life morontial being you become after resurrection.

The resurrected soul is not the pure soul as it leaves the body on Urantia at death.  The resurrected human is a soul which now is imbued with layers of morontial coverings which on Urantia one would tend to call layers of flesh.  Of course it is not flesh our souls get installed into, but the naked soul, which left Urantia upon our death, is taken to the mansion worlds to become part of the morontial makeup of the Universe of Nebadon.  The morontial beings in Nebadon have a wide range of activity not given to all morontial souls in other Local Universes.  However, in Nebadon our souls never leave the Local Universe until they have achieved first stage spirit status.  Please remember that.

For that reason Maruchi your statement that the soul is imbued with all  that was once human is not quite true.  It may be imbued with all that was once human  OF VALUE on earth, but so little flesh and blood activities have any value in the morontial resurrection of t he human soul,  that they do NOT show what humans on Urantia think a new life would be life.

Reasonable care should be taken in the study of what the soul is in human selves must be taken at all times.  One's soul comes to the mansion world, naked and all sinews and morontial tissue.  The resurrection hospitals and halls reform the soul to be presented to walk on the mansions worlds again as to how tall it should be;  what you should look like, and how fast of a mind you will have to make contact with the mansion world realities you are going to have to learn to live in.

The animal mind is resident in the human until death.  Look at a brain drawing and look at the back and the brain stem.  At the top of t he brain stem is a plate of flat surface upon which is designated as the mid brain on many drawings.  That is what I call to myself as the CAT BRAIN of us.  It is so primitive that is where nature puts ghost fear, all fears, how fast to run away from danger, so over sexed it is never sated, and it claws its prey before it eats it prey.  It is the part of the evolution of man that is pure animal and is succeeded by the huge cauliflower like ridges of the brain cortex that is divided into two hemispheres,  the right and the left.   We can thank the orangutan for developing the two spheres of t he brain design, but we can give credit to the Lemurs for how to use the two hemispheres as two different uses:   the LEFT over our Left eye is for thinking and doing.   The hemisphere over the Right eye is to use to have fun, play, and do art, and play music, and to have a good friendship with many humans around us and it adores pets.  The cat brain does not like anybody and the cat brain is never social, but almost always sexual.

All of that is to tell you that the soul never evolves using the cat brain.   The soul knows almost only the right hemisphere only and hardly notices what the left side of the brain is up to or doing. 

For that reason Maruchi and Occerpa, the human soul is trialed never about what is right and wrong, but cares most about how to present it self socially, how to give everything to God it can give, and to pray for reconsideration to arrive on a mansion world with more than one item completed on Urantia it had to learn to do.

For that reason the soul is left outside of choices if it never got anything done on Urantia it has to complete before it was resurrected.  Most humans on Urantia now have no idea why they are here, or do they know why the have to learn so much, or do they complain enough that God has abandoned this planet to get things done in other places besides this planet of our nativity.  For that reason we must learn to talk about our souls, even mine and even yours Maruchi and yours all who read this, that they learn quickly to be taken off a mansion world probation status, and accorded ascension outright at the beginning.

For those who are advanced on Urantia, and it happens in spite of all the reasons so many fail too, the Creator Son has now moved to ask Paradise the right to move souls like all of you are gaining by working with epochal revelation, to obtain to immediate Adjuster fusion.  Barring that: to receive immediate Son fusion; barring that immediate Supreme fusion not, but a staying fusion not identified with any of the three existential Deities, but with the ideal of what was once the Oversoul of  Creation, known in the 5th epochal revelation as God the Supreme.

Our souls leaving Urantia are bare and unlovely.  After resurrection they are clothed in morontia skin, and when they fuse with an Adjuster, they emerge as a slim white streak to the human eye and can no  longer take a shape or form you would see as a ghost or as a spirit entity.   Upon Adjuster fusion that which was once  the soul is spirit, and we believe that is where FIRST STAGE SPIRIT should start.  For that reason many of you and yours brand new souls not, will become spirit quickly and will work with Ron to learn the ways of Spirit together.  You are a group of over 100 humans who frequent here and Ron gets so put out by some your unfamiliar ways of saying thank you.  But never get lost for this site is  the last site we can support for educational purposes and for purposes of the coming MAGISTERIAL MISSION and the RETURN of JESUS shortly.  You souls are waiting for all of you and they work with Ron and other teachers among you, and for that reason the Lightline coming up today, the Sunday USA LIGHTLINE, is propounding to be quite useful to all of you.  Good day.  MICHAEL OF NEBADON with GABRIEL (The Bright and Morning Star), MARGUL )The Trinity Teacher Son of Light and Life Record for Urantia) and SIMON The TREADING GIANT - a new SUPREME BEING  Ron does not care for but that is his problem.  K.

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline Maruchi

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2021, 06:01:06 am »
Thank you Occerpa, it was my own opinion for chakra system. But you provided good information that an animal has four chakras downward from the heart chakra, except for the three chakras upward that only human can have, I didn't know that.

And also, always thank you Ron for your kind many clarifications for me and people.

Though this subject is not important thing currently, chakras seems to be related to some 'force' energies for life phenomenon of animals and humans. If then, it means that animals are not just electro-mechanochemical machines like pure electronic, mechanical and chemical robots and some morontial organisms exist inside of animals because, minimally, chakras are not made of normal material. And inside of an animal cell, there should exist some gene to make up such chakra system apart from DNA.

The mysterious phenomena of the animal behavior such as they seems like to remember the memories of their ancestors, seem to be related to adjutant mind-spirits and their circuits, and maybe chakras.
For a human to live in love is to think truly, word goodly and act beautifuly.

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2021, 07:04:44 am »
Thanks for your like Maruchi. The truth is that as you say, it is a very complex issue that is worth being exposed by Ron. What I wanted was simply to make you realize that animals also have their Chakra systems, because they are energy centers without which there could be no organized life. Just to be brief, I wanted to emphasize that with higher animals, we share the three minor chakras in an absolute way and already from the heart chakra, the differences between human nature and animal nature began to manifest. However, I am not someone who considers me to know the subject well enough to speak about it properly; since on the topic of Chakras there is a lot of material to take into account, starting with the fact that according to the most knowledgeable, among which is in the West, Helena Petrovna Blavatski, it is not simply the seven chakras that are mentioned with more frequency, but there is also a classification into higher chakras, major chakras and minor chakras, which in total would add up to 7 superior, 7 major and 42 minor. But let's hope that Ron appears and gives us a dissertation on the latest on this interesting topic, since it is closely related to our energy body or Merkaba. Thanks

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2021, 11:38:23 am »
I am slightly off subject to mention something I enjoy very much, and that is to speak with Madam Blavatsky, which and whom is a real bargain to hear from today as she has taken the ilk that nothing she does is worth anything anymore on high.    I have spoken with her oh, maybe, a year ago and nothing heard since then.  But she is a famous being even above the mansion worlds Occerpa, and that is because she has always stood for the moment of  truth, and that moment is always in the bosom of the Father regardless of what philosophy one hears it through or with. 

Her life on earth was shattered by many who joined her after she returned from India and her Guru was layed to rest on the bier of sadness that even he too was vain and inglorious compared to the trued crown of thorns of Jesus Christ.  I have revived my view of Madam Blavatsky from seeing here as an Indian dervish to a superior speaker for God the Father and for the Christ of this world, and I will always ride her golf cart to Paradise with her when she finally learns I am just Ron, and not an over sized Guru put on earth to hear myself talk.  Madam Blavatsky now speaks for your Occerpa and any of you who knows who Madam Blavatsky is and was on earth.

MADAM BLAVATSKY:
"I assure you my plump little Ron, that you are found among us up here with full honors to your name down there, and are too much fun not to listen to like a radio program of yore.  You come across as that famous American comedy radio program of the  1930's and1940'5, of Gracie Allen and George Burns, duo, and for that reason it is just silly but not very serious.  However, what happens most of the time you pick the worst of times to speak to an issue we dare not utter up here, and that is:  WHAT IN THE HELL ARE THEY DOING NOW?   I am truly having fun and I miss the old days just to  talk about God and hear them complain we miss the point as you hear all the time.  However this Occerpa:  you either get yourself well done or stop trying to be both the "sport" and the doctor, as one defeats the other and you get defeated too much for what you really are and which Ron recognizes fully as your use.  Give up too soon Dr. Occerpa and you lose all you gained.  Ron knows that as a new policy for mansion world selection, and he is hoping you are placed in training with him for truly superlative work in the entire future of Nebadon to come.  I am Madam Blavatsky, and some of you better learn who that was if you ever get to understand Ron and his care that I was the first to recognize the trials of the soul and not the last to get confused about Thought Adjusters, and for that reason we stand adjourned until I feel strong enough to speak with all of you again.  K"

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
"Leave it to Ron to know where to find Blavatsky as they like each other immensely and he knows her little but she knows him well as does Alice and all the others up there with the Blavatsky Empire of State left over from the Russian Revolution 1918.    What a shame so many of you never give history a draft of thought like Ron does who loves to hear what they  thought in 1918  of 1904 as entirely worth more than what people think today.   That was, Ron, a golden age of sorts before WWI tore down everything and the world lost its soul maybe for good.  It is a horrible episode the world has not really returned to what it was before that.

"I must all leave you shortly once more in order to ascertain just what Ron got into yesterday in the USA LIGHTLINE version he was sure was fine, but he is suspicious that the entire matter was contrived out of whole cloth not.  It was so contrived Ron, but you need to understand that the panoply of calling people out for work and then learning they care very little is typical, not only of Urantia, but most of the inhabited planets in Satania.  Satania is to be revised fully and the best planets retained but there are about 12 (twelve) of them which need stern rectification and Urantia is not one of them anymore.

"What do I mean by that?  Madam Blavatsky and I came to blows over one issue, and that was, 'why do we stand around, pontificate, that rescind nearly everything we said we were going to do?'  Ron has said the same thing, only he allows that the Great Spirit knows what IT does and IT is never alone in its final arbitration of what must be done in spite of what it has already said.

"That is true for me too.  I had to eat crow now for over a year and Ron knows the dates.  He also is sick and tired of firing people around him who just do not get "it" well enough to understand there is no behavior from them required whatsoever.  Ron, I say to you: "Eat your custard but not my bread!"   That is an old expression the Russian Empress said to her children at the diner table when they wanted dessert more than the main course,.  Alexandria was the last Russian Empress who cared so much for the little Tsar she would almost faint to see him start to bleed profusely from the nose and like Ron, nearly faint from the loss of blodd for the same thing the doctors call epistaxis-  severe nose bleed.

"For that reason, Ron nearly lost his vision and his heart rate plummeted to near zero and I kid you not had it not been for his neightbor Bob, he would not be here today.  He understand that and thanked hime with a little check Bob thought, well it is kind of nice, but unnecessary, but then this is not a bad way to earn a living too.  By the way, Bob, you are now an ambulance for several people soon if this Covid19 thing is not soon put to bed.  Ron never catches that stuff, but I digress . . . .

"For Reasons of State, we state this too:  You who think this is a smile or a joke will learn that the entire matter of a Mission of Missions to Urantia, are in for a huge change of mind.  I am sure Ron needs you but I do not if you insist on being pedantic and unruly over the idea that he must leave briefly not, but that he must learn not the humility of pain and suffering, but the humility of an insurrection that has no cause but to be bad news for all spirit representation and must be fully cleansed out of Urantia at once.  However, Ron had a huge reply to one called Sophia.   He knew her name not but she was ready to crucify him early this AM when he said I just fail to understand why you waster your time on these programs which have nothing to do with you, or me, for that matter, and why must you insist on harm everytine we disagree on the need to be removed from each other permanently.

"Sophia happens to be the Supernaphim in charge of the insurrection on high, and that individual finally reckoned Ron was right.  He finally got through to the mind of God, that nothing mattered in what they accused him of being: "a tattle tale of a horrible human who wants control of a divine Mission" and now understands he is the least of that type.  For reasons of State it ended this morning, but they gather around Ron yet trying to understand how he survived the extreme bleeding he went through and never said no to the Father who asked he stay the course.  He was truly ready to go to the mansion worlds as it was happening with too much regularity.

"For more Reasons of State, the entire matter is adjudicated not on Urantia, but it is adjudicated on Uversa, and then in the future and not today as we must get the Missions underway on Urantia.  For that reason we take no leave of Ron, but he is too weak today to help much except provide the cause the good voice that insurrection must end and the Missions move forward at all costs to God, to man, to the insurrectionists as well.  For that reason I am leaving Urantia not today, as I did plan that to be done, and then to pretend I cared no for Ron and let him wither out into the final days of his own consciousness.  [He can look to see how well that is for the Adjuster shows him a white  candle lit and the flame on top burning high or low, and he knows it is holy too.]   In any case the Adjuster says he is find so long as he gets rest and can find some use for his wit anymore as he dreadfully tired of the world and its talking heads who realize very little of what they are having to do soon with what is to happen very soon.  That "soon" is the trial of a world being torn asunder for itself.  For that reason Ron, your heart must sleep no more and you can give others what they need if they accept, and you are not so sure how much or when but to give if asked, and that is ours too.

"I leave Urantia not today as planned.  I leave Urantia maybe tomorrow, Tuesday the 2nd of March if you will, and for that reason the 2nd of March on your religious calendars shall speak of it as a NEW SHROVE TUESDAY, celebrated in 2021 as on February 16th, and as the new  day before God delivered to earth the end of a rebellion known as the Lucifer Rebellion and the end of an insurrection, known to Ron as the rebellion of the seraphic government on Urantia, and to me as the loss of my Creative Spirit, and to whom I dedicate these final words to the material world to be quoted someday on high too:

"FOR THEE MOTHER SPIRIT, you died too young.  FOR THEE MOTHER SPIRIT, you are lost to us.  FOR THEE MOTHER SPIRIT we send you away for what God wishes to do with such a loss.  FOR THEE dear souls on earth, die not yet, as the new day is here.  The PENTECOST OF FEAR is done Ron, and the fear is over for all of you dear children of God.  Be afraid not any longer as the entire matter is sealed in the fate of our FATHERHOOD of PRINCIPLES forever done and sealed out of the work of goodness. "

END

Offline Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2021, 12:53:36 pm »
I enjoyed  Madam Blavatsky transmission, I have read one of her books 'The Secret Doctrines, which is a jewel of esoteric nature.
I thank Ron for that contact and for bringing  her words.
Rene 

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2021, 08:22:16 pm »
You surprise me happily Rene, as Madam Blavatsky is the one who single handedly maintained  the safe idea of spiritualism safely through mid twentieth century Urantia.    She knew everybody and almost everything of the spiritual developments on Urantia, and particularly after the 5th epochal revelation landed in the laps of Dr. William S. and Lena Sadler, his doctorate wife, and they knew nothing of Blavatsky, but I am told by Madam herself she knew of the activity but was never allowed to hear more than a brief scant word just what was going on.  Today the Sadlers and Madam Blavatsky join forces to make revelation even better for mansion world advocates in Nebadon.   I am glad you know who she is and was and such an important person with her advocates too to keep the light of spirit alive on Urantia during her tenure on earth. 

RON

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2021, 08:20:28 am »
Ron with respect to Madame Blavatsky, it would be so interesting to know from herself, to talk to us about some of the many points that, due to the always present work of detractors in the face of all manifestations of wisdom, as was her indisputable contribution to growth of Humanity in spirituality, have made that for those not very knowledgeable of their incomparable and monumental work, it can be seen as an imposture and a fraud. For me, indisputably her name stands out over any other female figure, before and after her.
It is that I would like to be able to clarify that if in truth she considered that the summit of the doctrine Theosophy founded by her, had Lucifer as a figure of adoration. And since I began to incur the pages of the deep Secret Doctrine, despite knowing its cultural vastness that began since she was a child, I could not understand that it was a text written by a single person without superior intermediation. It is said that she herself confessed that she used hashish for inspiration. Anyway, it is a good time for us to know much more about the truth of that exceptional woman born in Russia and who died so prematurely at the age of 59 due to a flu epidemic in England. If it was true that in her Theosophical Society, she promoted celibacy even among married people. My respect, my admiration and gratitude for this extraordinary light in our world, which if I misunderstood, is back on Urantia. Thanks Ron

Online Andre_P

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2021, 09:31:52 am »
Thank you Occerpa for making the matter of the chakras so clear. Could you also introduce the merkabah case?

Offline Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2021, 11:58:06 pm »
Thank you Ron,
Yes indeed, I have comprehended very much what the core of her principles were in her philosophy rare as it may appear such teachings  for the most part have not been understood  for people. 

I got a transmission from Father and I quote what he had to say about:

"As for Madam Blavatsky, we take for granted and aware of your inclination for her teachings of high mysticism and pure esotericism.

'Let us take for granted their mutual respect for her progress in their respective areas of development.

"It is a vibrant fact the achievement achieved by the distinguished alchemist who, incidentally, has inspired many in Urantia, even at a time when she is not mentioned in other areas of knowledge.
 We let her settle what she has excited at the time of these statements, which at that time would have endorsed the public of the secret societies that supported her thesis.

"I am the Universal Father giving an account in positive terms of the creator of such exalted documents that reside in the archives of the most important thinkers that Urantia has produced.

I am the Universal Father leaving the scene.

Thank you blessed Father for the accurate information.

René.

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2021, 12:39:04 am »
Rene I do not have the knowledge that I would like about our entire energetic nature, to attend to your request to speak about the Merkaba. What I have been able to assimilate does not authorize me to speak in a place like this, about this topic that, in the last analysis, is what we owe to be animated beings and to be able to manifest and interact through a material body, which without this activity that they exert the subtle bodies, centers, circuits, etc. both inside and outside the physical body, it represents no more than a container.
I allow myself to paste a video of who does know about the matter: Drumbalo Mechizedek, of whom you will find many interviews on the subject Merkaba in YouTube. We lost a member in the foro, who would have been happy to answer your request, WhiteStone; but the fact was that he very often had strong clashes with Ron and he ended up withdrawing permanently. I wish he could show up there; for me he was a very intelligent person and with the greatest knowledge of the Urantia Book. Below the video of Drumbalo Melchizedek, I hope you enjoy it; and thank you André for your attention.

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2021, 01:05:24 am »
Sorry Andre my post left without the video

https://youtu.be/mbC2wOrgihc

Offline Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2021, 11:18:35 am »
Dear Occerpa, 
I appreciate you give answers about the merkaba that our  forum member andre_p  requested to you to introduce  some information  you may have.

I , in the past, have read and practiced what Drunvalo explains, but, to be honest I did not get results as I expected .it dose not mean it won't work, I just let it dissipate  
One time in this forum we were advised to stay away from those teachings, unfortunately I don't  have the post to provide it as a proof of what I am saying. 
I think that might be other people who could verify  those Drunvalos statements and all he says he has achieved in life. 

In my case , now, I refocus my life to Father 's  will  and more importantly now with the Second Return  here , there is no room for other things.

Thank you  

Rene

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2021, 03:28:41 pm »
Greetings Rene and excuse me that by mistake instead of André, I wrote René, which was a lapsus scriptus, only. But there in that note, I think I was able to explain to Andre about this. I totally agree with you that after learning yesterday about the return of the beloved by all, Jesus Christ, any other issue, should at the moment take a back seat. In any case, I take this opportunity to express to you my feeling of admiration and latin pride, to find you occupying such an outstanding place in that circle of transmitters of the Father's voice. My wishes and my prayers that you keep that high pedestal. Thanks