Author Topic: Good Friday  (Read 1013 times)

Online LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
Good Friday
« on: March 26, 2021, 04:49:25 pm »
 we acknowledge that horrible day we now call Good Friday  next week although I must admit I never really  totally understood why we call it “good” Friday. I would think Jesus hardly remembers  and recalls the day and experience with any goodness.      This week historically is so critical for Jesus .In any event let us hold our love for Jesus and celebrate with Him all these event represents  beginning this week for all mankind in all of  Nebadon and throughout the Grand Universe .

LarryG
« Last Edit: March 26, 2021, 05:02:02 pm by LarryG »

Online roger krupa

• All I have learned is love, and love is all.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Good Friday
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2021, 10:56:11 pm »
Larry and all:
Good Friday indeed.  We have been bombarded with lies for at least the last two thousand years and certainly many more.  We are told that Jesus died for our sins.  We are not told that Jesus was murdered by greedy, sinful men.  We are told that we are born in sin because of the mistake of Adam and Eve.  How ridiculous is that concept?  Are the sins of the father perpetuated for umpteen generations?  Well, in a world of rebellion it would certainly seem so.  The basic values of growth, equality and quality of life seem to have been sold out and given to corruption.  Growth has ceased.  Equality is a pipe dream.  Quality of life is dismal for the majority of the population.  How can people ever contemplate God and cultivate faith when every day is a struggle for survival?  
I see people rising up all over the world in opposition to the corrupt policies of many world leaders.  I see peaceful protesters being shot dead because they dared to speak their minds, but they do not stop!  They keep up the struggle despite the deadly danger.  The rest of the world looks and complains but to what avail?  What is this world coming to?  
I look forward to and fully support the Missions that are coming to our sorry world and I pledge to do all I can to further the progress of these Missions.  Please Lord, give me guidance.
If people treated each other as they would like to be treated we would have heaven on earth.  Let us love one another as God loves each of us 💗!!!
Cell: (603)293-6014
Home: (603)524-4933

Domtia

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2021, 01:45:40 am »
Le Vendredi Saint (Saintly Friday, translated approximately) is how it is called here in France. It's better than good, right ? :D
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Online Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2021, 05:34:51 am »
It does not really matter what name you give to this day in light of the terrible and horrific event that took place two or so millennia ago.

I remember some years back when I watched the movie 'The Passion of the Christ'.It made me feel so terribly bad.I was in tears and went down on my knees crying to God to forgive us for the horrible things we did to our Lord and Savior Jesus the Christ.From then henceforth,I never listened to any song that glorified the cross.

But now in this New Universe Age(NUA),this season brings hope to those who understand the times we are living in and to Humanity as a whole-The time of the second return.

Here I am Father.Help me to be the person you need me to be so that You can use me in whichever role You deem fit for me and the Missions surrounding this great event which will kick-start Urantia and put it on the right path to Light and Life. Thank you.

Love and Blessings,
Moses
« Last Edit: March 27, 2021, 09:41:27 am by Moses Ouko »

Online LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2021, 11:19:57 am »
Jesus was in my thoughts many many times yesterday and this morning as well.   Thoughts not only of this historic time 2000 years ago but also His 2nd return that we are all anticipating. And the many projects He has for this planet and all of humanity.     
It has been very interesting and filled with all kinds of emotions.

Online prozonov

• MSN Messenger - prozonov@mail.ru
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2021, 01:44:11 pm »
March 27, 2021. Samara. Local time 21.05. high frequency signal from the Adjuster.
- Hello dear Probius. I'm ready to receive your message.
Write ...
(further there was a message about impending cataclysms, but the word dropped it without saving ..)
Continuation.
... that is why we ask you to be ready to come to the aid of any suffering person, anyone who will reach out to you and ask for help.
You can't refuse. Give him the last to save not so much his physical life as your immortal soul.
Do not cling to life, because this is only the initial step in the endless path to the Creator.
Understand that this is only the second stage of life. The first was in the womb.
A third and far from the last stage is ahead - the stage of morontia existence. But at any stage of the ascent, you can independently cease your further existence by renouncing God.

27 марта 2021. Самара. Местное время 21.05. сигнал высокой частоты от Настройщика.
- Здравствуй дорогой Пробиус. Я готов принимать сообщение.
Пиши…
(далее было сообщение о грядущих катаклизмах, но word его сбросил без сохранения..)
Продолжение.
…вот почему мы обращаемся к вам с просьбой быть готовыми прийти на помощь любому страждущему, любому кто протянет к вам руки и попросит помощи.
Отказывать нельзя. Отдайте ему последнее для спасения не столько его физической жизни, сколько своей бессмертной души.
Не цепляйтесь за жизнь, ведь это только первоначальная ступенька в бесконечном пути к Создателю.
Поймите, что это лишь второй этап жизни. Первый был в утробе матери.
Впереди третий и далеко не последний этап – этап моронтийного существования. Но на любом этапе восхождения вы можете самостоятельно прекратить свое дальнейшее существование, отрекшись от Бога.

Offline bradcooke

• MSN Messenger - bcooke@wqsb.qc.ca
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2021, 11:06:29 pm »
Hi All,

Here is something to remember and to think on: Jesus was hung on the cross because of the greed, and egos of men who could not and would not get it right. BUT, fast forward to our times: everytime a child goes hungry, everytime an injustice is done to someone, everytime oppression and cruelty rears it's ugly head, and we just
stand by, WE hang then Saviour on the cross, anew, andn put his teachingsn to zero in meaning!
The Glory of God is Intelligence...