Author Topic: 06 July 2021 - Calcium Dependency to us from Monmatia is Over  (Read 253 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Reminder to the readers, the space experts have put out another bulletin with regard to what the sun's rays contain and do not contain.  You and I have grown up with sunshine that contains a calcium ion attached to its light photon.  Photons from wave like radio frequencies and they ARE NOT a preparticle, but a light particle of which there are at least fifteen in our universe, but only two are observable here on earth, Urantia.  The phosphorous in a lightning bug's tail that he switches on and off to attract mates, is a type of light that is not a photon yet it glows brighter than one photon and that is all our bug has available to signal with.  Light is generated as well by the spirit form and is neither photon light, phosphorous electrical excitement light, or any kind of light known to man who really only knows chemical attributes to get light.  Nonetheless your sun, Monmatia as it is called on high, has run out of calcium mostly do to the extrusion of calcium from its surface 7.3 billion years ago when the Angona system broke through the natural barriers to prevent such an accident, and stole billions of tons of calcium off the sun's surface.  Now it is all depleted.

For that reason Urantia no longer receives calcium in its sunshine and my day lilies are turning yellow and barely blooming.  I have some that are growing in deep shadow and they have not turned yellow, so that makes me wonder what else is missing for those plants which take direct sun most of the day?

Here is an answer:  My day lilies are conditioned by direct sunlight 12 hours a day at least.  Now we are getting direct sunlight about 13.5 hours a day in ingredients but the length of time has remained the same at my rate of 12 hours a day.  That means in 12 hours my day lilies are taking in sunlight at almost twice the rate they did in 1995.  For that reason those in dark shade are not bothered by the change in light concentration.  However, we are also experiencing a very large deficit in the magnetosphere.  That is the electrical activity in our atmosphere which creates magnets and shores up thunderstorms with flashing lightning.  Without the electromagnetism of our earth thanks to its earth core, we would not get thunderstorms without it.  But during the day we also suffer the loss of electrical conductivity as we are now at a great loss for ozone (  O3  ) and plants need that too to stay nice and green even with abundant nitrogen.

That said, our sun Monmatia must undergo repairs by the Power Directors.   For that reason Urantia may enter a dim period of sunshine when the fusion aspects of Monmatia are turned way down so repairs can be initiated.  Back in the late 1980's the sun had mysterious objects around it as it was being repaired from giant ships that stayed out of the immediate burn up orbit.  But they will appear again and our telescopes can see the dots but your moronic science just refuses to acknowledge what they cannot name.  I leave that for now.  K

Now this for your general interest.

Back in 1992-1994 Sarasota Springs, on the west coast of Florida actually was the training ground for about fifteen human transmitters.  Of that group four are left and the remaining taught how to achieve transmissions have just quite.

Sarasota, Florida was then, and still is an amazing place to learn transmitting.  That is mainly because, and maybe Jose Vargas this may interest you, Sarasota sits on a bay under which is the magnetic anomaly of that giant asteroid  that it earth 63.7 million years ago and wiped out the life of the giant lizards, the dinosaurs.  For your information, if you stayed on the bay in a boat of some sort you would find it carries enough electrochemical waste in the water to turn your compass sideways when you move across the bay slowly in your boat.  That is because Sarasota Florida is never at rest or at peace electrochemically and your head in particular Jose is nearly a small magnet in and of itself and you could pick out a transmission easily if you just sat down and started to write anything that comes to mind.

Now all the teachers are gone from Sarasota, but if you revised a place to meet there Jose, you could get quite a school started teaching transmissions easily.  Would you ever give it a try?

This is "waiting for it all to happen,"
Ron

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline Majesthia Gondo

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: 06 July 2021 - Calcium Dependency to us from Monmatia is Over
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2021, 09:57:03 am »
Thank you Mr Ron for this informations . I often wonder how this light works behind these insects .

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: 06 July 2021 - Calcium Dependency to us from Monmatia is Over
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2021, 11:53:32 am »
Ron my grape vine leaves are turning brown and yellow and they only get 6 to 8 hours of sun light. My bell peppers and tomatoes were planted at the same time about three months ago. I'm picking tomatoes but the bell peppers have hardly even bloom, one plant of them was blooming well but I cut it down by mistake with a weed eater

weydevu