Author Topic: 08 July 2021 - What Monster Has Been Let Loose Now?  (Read 504 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
08 July 2021 - What Monster Has Been Let Loose Now?
« on: July 08, 2021, 08:36:16 am »
08 July 2021 - What Monster Has Been Let Loose Now?

I write this totally bewildered.  I am also asking if anyone has noticed any changes in your health or contact in the past 24 hours?

Let me explain why I ask that?

This morning I am deaf and lack any contact with transmission data except for a miserable toad that keeps telling me the Adjuster no longer abides with me, and this after this:

Yesterday, all day, I was hit with a ferocious pain.  About 430pm I began to get fusion symptoms.  The symptoms of Adjuster fusion imminent are a day long noise in your head that sounds like tinnitus and heavy pressure either in the forehead (the brain's frontal lobes), or a deep pain in the center of the brain itself.  I had both.

I also had intense nerve pain in the rest of me with very sore muscles in the neck and my hips.  This is often the stress the body goes into when the Adjuster is working on the body's nervous system.  I felt these identical symptoms 33 years ago when I was suddenly presented with full contact with a verbal Thought Adjuster.  On Wednesday, the 7th of July, the symptoms just described above showed up.

It may, or may not due to coincidence, have something to do with my 33rd Adjuster anniversary.  On July 10th, 1988, 33 years ago exactly from July 10, 2021 in a couple of days from now, I was presented with a full and open Thought Adjuster who greeted me in full voice.  Believe me that takes getting used to and I did and did not do well with it for months.  However, what may be important--  and I cannot tell it--  is the anniversary date now appears shortly.  Yesterday it got so bad, I lay down on the bed to address extreme sleepiness and terrible headache and body pain.  I slept without waking for 8 hours!  And I awoke at midnight this morning still with all of those terrible symptoms.  I stayed up until 3am this morning and was sleepy enough to sleep another four hours and am writing this now.

There is now one over riding issue.  I have lost all Salvington voicing.  I lost the Adjuster voicing this morning.  What I get is an insistent voice telling me the Adjuster has abandoned me.  That I have lost all contact with the facts and voicing of Jesus.  That there is nothing for me to hear further because I am fully removed from all activity having to do with the second return.  Would that not bother you too?  I have no recovery yet, but let me tell you this:

In the past two days we have had the boards that Clency operates, and that Amethyst operates for Lightline too, hacked into by evil spirit.  This is the famous cabal some of you keep hearing about and wondering what all the fuss is about.  My symptoms for fusion may be false, or they may be in accordance with my 33rd Adjuster anniversary soon to be present on the calendar the 10th of July.  Whatever the course being followed now may be, I refuse to budge and declared that the insurrectionists which abound around me as I write this, are null and void in any thing they attempt to do to me or to you or this site. 

It is entirely speculation as I write this now as I am all closed off, and that is there is an apparent change in earth status with the rebellion and I refuse to ever acknowledge their ascendancy over us or the work that should be approached with whatever can be advantaged on behalf of the  divine Mission for Urantia.  If anyone has any changes to themselves or hears something that we should hear too, please advise us  and post it.  Right now we are deeply offended by the presence by a contingent of the Lucifer rebellion which struck yesterday and holds the planet hostage.  Let us know and be aware things are not normal and how long that may last God only knows.  Thank you. 

RON

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "Ron has not lost our voice but our presence right in the middle of an important fusion episode and it will resume as soon as we can wrest control back to us.  He is very ill and exhausted after battling a gainful Lucifer character all day yesterday in spite of his attendance on the Lightline yesterday.  My voicing disappears when extreme evil approaches anyone and they have not only approached Ron, they tried to snuff him out of existence with profound pain and suffering but he has insisted that unless fused and allowed to go on to the mansion worlds, he stays put and fights the unmitigated evil that now abounds on Urantia.  I am MICHAEL OF NEBADON and the FEDERATION is evident near you Ron and fights with you to regain signature voicing back but not yet.  Your Adjuster is fully aware of the attack and is well positioned to return to that work he nearly completed yesterday before the invasion claimed you too.  You are correct to warn all something very wrong is afoot even though you cannot quite tell what it is or was as the case may be.  We are fully aware of your acute position in health and in spirit and are sending in reinforcements as best we can to protect all the Hosts of Lightline.  Clency is warned by message now and so do you warn all to stay clear of strange voicing and total dislike for what anyone does on our behalf.  Keep the strength and it will be rolled back shortly.  Thank you all for listening.   MICHAEL OF NEBADON."

END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: 08 July 2021 - What Monster Has Been Let Loose Now?
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2021, 11:34:48 am »
Ron:
I am also deaf for more than a week, a few words coming and the transmission get truncated,  I inquire  why its this way and the response was there are taking care of it, but remains the same.
Family  issues  have arose  very critical, the only good news is Jesus is coming and His Presence will change all our situation at least to a better connection with our Thought Adjuster.
You mentioned  this situation about two days ago and let me say this, when you hit the nail  right on the head we feel it, because  it's right how we are feeling it. I was told you had been provided  with a visual of all the host about our precarious condition.
I just can can say, I will remain  to the end of al of this to fulfill Father's will if it is His desire.
Rene

Offline Majesthia Gondo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2021, 11:57:31 am »
Indeed, this morning I felt that the transfer of energy was very slow. No vibration on the head  ,nor on the center of force of the heart.  
So I thought : there nothing to do to day ? From 6 hours 21 minites to 7 hours nothing.
I wanted to stop, but i continued until the stop time, i. e. 8 o'clock , slow   vibration on the head when i asked for a job on me. I found this strange.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2021, 12:08:16 pm by Majesthia Gondo »

Offline roger krupa

• All I have learned is love, and love is all.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2021, 12:25:58 pm »
It seems that I have also been hit by this phenomena as well.  Intense headache and tinnitus for three days now.  Unable to even do my usual walking and odd jobs I do for someone who cannot.  Very frustrating.  I don't sense any toads, but I am sure they are there.  
If people treated each other as they would like to be treated we would have heaven on earth.  Let us love one another as God loves each of us 💗!!!
Cell: (603)293-6014
Home: (603)524-4933

Domtia

Offline JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2021, 01:21:15 pm »
I also felt a loud hum, like a vibration.

On the other hand, the publishing of the second book of the trilogy is long overdue by the publisher, which has not even sent, so far, the last version for me to review before giving an "ok" for printing. Well, I asked the editor (last week, or the week before) that this week (ie until Friday tomorrow), if possible, send me the final version of the second book of the trilogy with the translation for the English language made by the English teacher and translator for me to do the final review. Today is Thursday, so there's another day. After I say "ok" for the printing of the second book of the trilogy, the publisher should make the digital book and the physical printed books available in approximately 20 (twenty) days. So, I hope I can publish the second book of the trilogy this month, considering that today is July 8th + 20 days will be 28 days. However, when the editor sends the PDF file I will probably take a few days for a quick read and give an "ok" for the second book in the trilogy to be printed.

The second book in the trilogy is pretty much the same one I sent admin Ron Besser to aronolac@comcast.net over a month ago. I just deleted a few texts and added just a sentence or two to what I sent Ron.

I also sent the outline of the third book in the trilogy to Ron at aronolac@comcast.net. But in relation to the third book of the trilogy there will be additions and changes mainly in the end of the book and in the first chapter in relation to the file sent.

I pray that God will spiritually protect Serara Forum Administrator Ron Besser, all Lightlines hosts, and all Serara Forum members and visitors.

As for me, I am seeking to improve myself in relation to spiritual events.... The three phrases synthesize my thought and prayer.... First, unconditional love for God, Father.... Second, unconditional trust in God , Father... Third, unconditional thanksgiving to God... Three words, love, trust, thanksgiving... united with word unconditional gratitude to God, Father.

As for people and interpersonal relationships, I'm avoiding getting into friction or discussion when someone has an opinion contrary to my thinking, leaving it to God so that the best way is done. I'm looking to hear more, even if I have a different opinion, just listen, and it's making me mature, I feel it.

When a person has a different and very contrary opinion, I spiritually withdraw from that person in thought, to have my own privacy preserved. I still love the person for sure, but it is often necessary to withdraw at the level of thought at certain times to preserve one's individuality. This for me is a deep maturing attitude at the level of thinking, without going into friction or discussion on ideas that are often different in interpersonal relationships.

The interpersonal relationship has this factor, and the momentary departure at the level of thought preserves the two or more personalities involved. I'm talking in a way that I know it's not totally clear, but it's something deep at the level of thought and harmonic preservation in interpersonal relationships and I know that many will not understand what I'm talking about, but some will possibly understand the depth of this philosophy of thought in search of harmony and preservation of individuality.

A big fraternal hug to all, and may God protect all of us and above all that God Father's will be done

=======

Eu também senti um zumbido forte, como se fosse uma vibração.

Por outro lado, está bem atrasado a publicação do segundo livro da trilogia na editora, que sequer enviou, até o momento, a ultima versão para eu revisar antes de dar um "ok" para a impressão. Bem, eu pedi ao editor (na semana que passou, ou seja a semana anterior) que nesta semana ainda (ou seja até amanhã sexta-feira), se possível, me enviasse a versão final do segundo livro da trilogia com a tradução para o idioma inglês feita pela professora de inglês e tradutora para eu fazer a revisão final. Hoje é quinta-feira, então, tem mais um dia. Depois de eu dar "ok" para a impressão do segundo livro da trilogia, a editora deve disponibilizar o livro digital e os livros físicos impressos em aproximadamente 20 (vinte) dias. Assim, eu espero que consiga publicar o segundo livro da trilogia neste mês ainda, considerando que hoje é 08 de julho + 20 dias, serão 28 dias. No entanto, quando o editor enviar o arquivo PDF eu provavelmente irei demorar alguns dias para uma leitura rápida e dar um "ok" para a impressão do segundo livro da trilogia.

O segundo livro da trilogia é praticamente o mesmo que eu enviei para o administrador Ron Besser para o email aronolac@comcast.net há mais de um mês. Eu apenas suprimi alguns textos e acrescentei apenas uma ou duas frases ao que enviei para Ron.

Eu também enviei o esboço do terceiro livro da trilogia para Ron no email aronolac@comcast.net. Mas em relação ao terceiro livro da trilogia haverá acréscimos e alterações principalmente no final do livro e no primeiro capítulo em relação ao arquivo enviado.

Eu rezo para que Deus proteja espiritualmente o administrador do Fórum Serara Ron Besser, a todos os anfitriões das linhas de luz (Lightlines) e a todos os membros e visitantes do Fórum Serara.

Quanto a mim, estou buscando me aperfeiçoar em relação aos acontecimentos espirituais.... As três frases sintetizam o meu pensamento e oração.... Primeiro, o amor incondicional a Deus, Pai.... Segundo, a confiança incondicional a Deus, Pai... Terceiro, o agradecimento incondicional a Deus... Três palavras, amor, confiança, agradecimento... unidos com a palavra incondicionalidade e gratidão a Deus, Pai.

Quanto as pessoas e o relacionamento interpessoal, eu estou evitando de entrar em atrito ou discussão quando alguém tem opinião contrária ao meu pensamento, deixando a Deus para que o melhor caminho seja feito. Estou buscando ouvir mais, mesmo que tenha opinião diferente, apenas ouvir, e isto está me fazendo amadurecer, eu sinto isto.

Quando uma pessoa tem opinião diferente e muito contrária, eu me afasto espiritualmente dessa pessoa em pensamento, para ter minha própria privacidade preservada. Eu continuo amando com certeza a pessoa, mas muitas vezes é necessário o afastamento a nível de pensamento em certos momentos para preservar a própria individualidade. Isto para mim e uma atitude profunda de amadurecimento a nível de pensamento, sem entrar em atrito, ou discussão em ideias que muitas vezes são diferentes no relacionamento interpessoal.

O relacionamento interpessoal tem este fator, e o afastamento momentâneo a nível de pensamento, preserva as duas ou mais personalidades envolvidas. Eu estou falando de forma que sei que não é totalmente clara, mas é algo profundo a nível de pensamento e de preservação da harmonia no relacionamento interpessoal e eu sei que muitos não irão entender o que estou falando, mas alguns, possivelmente, irão entender a profundidade desta filosofia do pensamento em busca de harmonia e de preservação da individualidade.

Um grande abraço fraternal a todos, e que Deus proteja todos nós e acima de tudo que seja feita a vontade de Deus, Pai.

Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2021, 08:02:13 pm »
Ron and all, I have sat down and let the following flow. Here it is below:

There is something afoot. Does it not coincide with the calcium depleting solar activity, I do not know but it is quite apparent? Does it not coincide with the Father who wishes to perhaps transfer us to a more suitable habitation elsewhere as the planet is now in damage control but is far worse than can be salvageable due to evil disruption by the rebels who seem to be hellbent on nothing more than just destroy it and all things of His. How far can these rebels do harm? Can it also infect the new Urantia 2 planet as well or is this in a far better force shield protected by the Sentinels. Yes, some  time ago I received a message from one and chose to keep it quiet as it is so sensitive. It makes sense now as to why. The forces of evil will be kept in the dark as to the presence of the  liaison forces and the Sentinels as they filter out all kinds and manners of those ill-conceived beings in the midst of them and us who desire the Father’s will upmost in our hearts and minds to stay front and centre at all times.  

Yesterday, my earthly mother, who has suffered severely from dementia, passed away. I pray she is in good care as she passes this life to the next. She will require rest, recuperation and careful rehabilitation due to the dementia on her mind and sanity. I pray the Adjuster of my mother will have retained as much of the memories so to install back in her all that she has probably lost.  And hopefully, she may regain some semblance of herself once more and move on into the career Father may have for her to choose well. I am sure she will find it amazing,  perhaps daunting, yet quite a lot there that will intrigue her. She has a lot to catch up on as does so many bible inclined Christians do. 

For us here, who are truth seekers, who have discovered and read the Urantia Book and have learned some aspects of transmitting, it is a course in and of itself thus far to enable us to know our Father within and grow in the courses that awaits us on Mansonia when our time comes. For now, it is interesting that the possibility of transferring to a new planet (I’ll call it Urantia 2) fairly means we are learning to adapt to the change in life and purpose as it will be placed far better for us, while the Urantia 606 is dying a slow death due to lack of a healthy atmosphere with Monmatia. 

It soon seems quite probable that our Adjusters are held back for such transference as the Melchizedeks stand ready with the machines to do the task when the order is declared by the Ancients of Days on Uversa. It is well stated that such protocols of planetary evacuations be placed in order to fulfil those practices of safe handling of species that are survivable for Ascension mandates. Those who are not on the list are dropped out and are no more.  It is far better to have the ‘willing’ candidates than the ones dragging a chain and not cooperating with the Father’s plans of Ascension for the creatures of time. For aeons of Urantia time, we species have been held in quarantine for an unhealthy length of time and it is time for such species to be allowed a greater exposure of spiritual progression. Just as the legendary Spock in the Star Trek sci-fi series have often made the intelligent conclusion that there are somethings that occur that can be viewed as illogical and so Urantia 606 with the rebellion running, is truly illogical to let it run indefinitely as it does not serve any real purpose beyond itself as it no longer does any real progression, Rather it turns out to be regressive.

So for Urantia 2 to be placed before us, it will be a more progressive program and therefore a more logical placement for us to tread than the previous planetary experience. Thus the 2nd planetary experience with Jesus’ second bestowal will allow for an expansionary growth potential without the quarantine and without the rebel incursions so plaguing the first Urantia diaspora.  

Thus we enter a new phase that ushers in the new universal age of planetary experiential growth and maturity. 

This is an adjuster transmission in my mind as I type this with the Melchizedek stamp of approval in my steps as I type. This is not junk, this is clear channel or better still, this is pure logic in the mind to see well and hear the mind speak as it is in oneness with the Infinite Spirit. Such that the conjoint Actor speaks due to the Adjuster channeling the conversion of voice control in the mind’s awareness abilities. 

Pure and simple are the mind at work when it sits still to allow Spirit to work the hands to type automatically and the mind is free of junk and monkey aberrations. This is not a flunk this is a directive of the Power Directors that things are going ahead with the planetary evacuation as the Monmatia sun is depleting truly at a shocking rate and we must avert this system entirely as it no longer can support human life as it is. You are being informed and prepared in advance to maintain your composure and your faith with us. Stand still, be calm  and let things go as they may as the Father wills it in due time. 

End of message.

Well it is me back. That was quite a message and something is afoot indeed, take note of the changes and you are not mistaken for such to occur as this is telling us that these changes are to ready us tor the transference that requires us to be alert and vigilant as we are now to expect a change in direction from one planet to another. It is almost as if we are expecting a huge tsunami to wash away the old ways and welcome a fresh new plate to start over. This time it is good. 

Sue/7inOcean.

Online Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2021, 12:38:32 am »
Hi everyone,
I don't know whether this is the right thread to include this but all the same. I am unable to post the transcription of Amethyst's LLUSA/EU for 07th July because the site indicates that I already posted it which I haven't. I really don't know whats going on. This has never happened before so I'm just wondering as well. Thank you.

Love and Blessings,
Moses

Online Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2021, 12:44:35 am »
Sorry everyone for the predicament you are all going through. Like the Eternal Son encouraged us,these too shall pass. God Bless you all.

Offline Majesthia Gondo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2021, 09:06:50 am »
From my side, things are back to normal. The transfer of the energies from Paradise yesterday at 11 pm went well with strong pressure and vibrations on my head. 
Also this morning the work with the energy of my Fragment of Father, combined with love went well. Good pressure and vibrations accompanied by a soft, peaceful and pleasant sensations invading my whole being, as well as the movements of the arms and the com directed by the Fragment the of Father. 
Normally with me it's like that. 
But, yesterday's situation was like a very Low Battery machine 

Regarding the evaluation a few months ago, two planets were revealed to us. The first planet where the deceased who agreed to leave Urantia our land were evacuated ,was colored blue. 
The second planet which is not yet ready has the color yellow. So,  Michael of Nébadon told us that they were going to study this planet to see why it is so yellow. 
If it is because of its sun, then it will not be used for the assessment. It seems to me that it is this blue planet which is similar to Urantia that our heavenly family is talking about. 

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2021, 01:29:20 pm »
Hi Sue I read about the loss of your mother. Not much one can say on that, we both know as you said the celestials will handle her in the best of care in showing the Father's love. May all things turn out well for you and yours. God Bless.

Weydevu