Author Topic: REPORT OF TODAY' S SESSION : WEDNESDAY 10TH, APRIL 2024.  (Read 1170 times)

Offline Albert

• Albert.
    • MSN Messenger - manioo.hheja@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
REPORT OF TODAY' S SESSION : WEDNESDAY 10TH, APRIL 2024.
« on: April 10, 2024, 17:35:35 pm »
Albert;
Location Place: ANTANANA÷R×IVO / MADAGASCAR;
Local Time : WEDNESDAY 10TH, APRIL ; 2024; 10:30 MINUTES; P.M.;ANTANANARIVO LOCAL TIME ( +03 UTC / EAT );
Subject: SUMMARIES ABOUT THE ETERNAL " I AM " BECOMIMG THE " FIRST SOURCE " OF ALL CREATIONS AND CREATURES AS  BEING GOD THE UNIVERSAL FATHER, UNTIL NOWEDAYS' REALITIES ;
Categories: MADAGASCAR  LIGHTLINE CONFERENCE CALL THE HEART OF MADAGASCAR
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> 
Hello Dear Ron and you all Dear Sisters and Brothers and you all Dear Guests here in the forum.
Finally today WEDNESDAY 10TH, APRIL I succeded to do this report about our MLLCCTHOM we were performing .
As MC we were honored by TARKAS the One Whithout Name and Number.
As Tea⅗cher we were honored by PAUL ( of Tarsus ) ,also One Whithout Name and Number.
Because of the fact that 3/5 of the attendees are completely new ones the M.C. TARKAS talked about The " I AM " becoming later GOD THE FUNIVERSAL FATHER, GOD THE FIRST SOURCE of all 
Creations and all Creatures of which  some of the Celestial Creatures but also the Human Ones as being them all : real Children of God The UNIVERSAL FATHER,THE FIRST SOURCE.
He introduced MICHAEL OF NEBADON our direct Creator Father for all His Celestial Children as well as for us mortal Humans, planetary inhabitants of Urantia Planet where MADAGASCAR is being one part among the many inhabited countries : the World .
He explained Who were ADAM and EVE: being Material Son and Daugther as Missionaries from heaven ( from JERUSEM the Capital of  SATANIA our first step of heaven ), but Who failed before the betraial Planetary Prince of  Urantia.
He speaks about The One called The Great-Master (  Si- Jo, for us His followers in the Seventies and Eighties ) as being a genuine Divine  Missionary, even though, completely unknown of us , the Malagasy People.
The session ended after Half an One hour. 
The recordings should be posted later for any Malagasy listeners because we will still organizing ourselves materially  as being so poor.
ANNOUNCEMENT : The MLLCCTHOM would continue to  do the Work of God every WEDNESDAY at 12:30 MINUTES for the maximum number of FIVE (5) attendees authorized by any phone providers here in our country.
Thank you all reading.
DOMTIA
END
The Host : Albert. 

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

I love HIM, HE is inside me,HE loves me, I  belong  to  HIM,WE  BOTH  are  inside a circle , and as WE  BOTH are inside  the  CIRCLE,a roof is  necessary,so then a point is  being put on the stark  and  then WE  BOTH together are becoming a CANDLE  ENLIGTHENING  the WORLD !!! aoi.

Offline racarole

• aoi. Dieu est avec nous.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: REPORT OF TODAY' S SESSION : WEDNESDAY 10TH, APRIL 2024.
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2024, 09:47:27 am »
aoi,
A nos très chères Sœurs et Frères de Madagascar, 
Merci pour tant de persévérance malgré les difficultés matérielles notoires que nous savons et auxquelles, plus que tout autre, nous faisons face. Cette FOI qui nous anime est d'autant plus LUMINEUSE avec le peu de moyen que nous avons pour réussir à faire CE QUI DOIT ETRE FAIT. C'est une leçon de vie intense de voir que de nouvelles et nouveaux participants rejoignent le MLLCCTHOM dans ce contexte chaotique... 
Force à nous car DIEU EST AVEC NOUS. Soyons la LUMIERE. 
Grand Merci à toi Albert pour ce travail de longue haleine et qui fait son "bonhomme de chemin"   :)
aoi.
Shirag. Dieu est avec nous. aoi. Racarole

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2024, 12:27:49 pm »
THAT IS GREAT NEWS to all of you!

WE in the UNTIED STATES welcome you as you have heard the great FATHER of His Children in you and all who come to hear you ALBERT, and to all of you WHO SPEAK WITH ALBERT too.

The LORD IS HERE!

Take him well.  Take him respectfully!  Take him to heart and allow him to  change you!

"I am so happy you have gone to Him and you have welcomed Him.  God Bless you all and we in the United States welcome your good fortune, and we want to hear what you can tell us all day!

Blessings of heart to you!

Ron and all the people here who know God and the great light HE will bring to our dark world!  K.
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2024, 14:08:04 pm »
C’est un vrai plaisir de constater le retour d’Albert et qu’il tient toujours la route malgré les obstacles. Nous ne pouvons que nous réjouir de son dévouement à persévérer et de ne pas baisser les bras à un moment où on approche le dénouement de la situation.

For those who don’t know, MADAGASCAR is the biggest island of the Indian Ocean and unfortunately the less developed in the field of technology, be it communication to name the least. I say “bravo” to Albert for keeping the course and GOD bless.
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Offline rarija

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2024, 16:42:14 pm »
Merci à nos frères et soeurs de Madagascar. Je connais une bonne partie des personnes qui suivent le M.L.L.C.C.T.H.O.M. Nous faisons partie de l'AS.NA.KU.FU.M.A.BEH.MIRAY, qui transmet les enseignements du SI-JO MIZAËL lors de son passage parmi nous à Madagasacar, et cela nous permet de suivre et de vivre cet enseignement. 
« Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 07:01:01 am by rarija »