Author Topic: Current LL FRANCE AUDIO TAPE MEETING RECORDINGS/comments  (Read 4965 times)

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Current LL FRANCE AUDIO TAPE MEETING RECORDINGS/comments
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2021, 07:54:21 am »
For the second time in two weeks, VAN was our MC, JACK being called upon to attend, I guess, to other emergency cases. Despite his busy timetable, the Creator Son made a brief intervention and AMADON winded-up the session by imparting some counsellings about how to behave during trouble times.

Listen to the audio recording here.

The next LightLine France will be held on Friday 30/04/2021, at 8pm local time. You are welcome.
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2021, 06:25:55 am »
VAN the STEADFAST was our MC for to-night and he was the first to take the floor to emphazise the importance of keeping on with the conference call. MICHAEL of NEBADON/DOMINION explained the changes in our ascension career and ADAM&EVE talked about the difference between homo-sapiens and homo-spiritus.

You can listen to the audio recording by clicking on the link.

Our next session will be on next Friday 07/05/2021, at 8pm local time.

Thanks for attending

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2021, 01:30:58 am »
JACK was our MC for this session, he was not expected, he was freed from duty for a short time, he took advantage to cross-by our conference call and to say hello. The speakers were as follows: TARKUS talked about the situation on Urantia, MACHIVENTA about where the planetary government stands and JESUS about His SECOND RETURN soon.

Click on the link to listen to the audio recording.

Our next session will be held on Friday 14/05/2021, at 8pm local time.

You are welcome.

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2021, 07:29:48 am »
My greetings, Clency, for the opportunity to suggest to you, as I did with RenĂ©, if possible for you, that you could offer us your LL in French in a written version in English, because those of us who do not know French are missing out on important messages and information. I fwd the audios to two of my children who know French and I really like French but my knowledge of the language is insufficient to follow the tele-conference on Fridays. I hope this request is welcome for you. Thanks and blessings
"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else"

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2021, 11:37:05 am »
Hi ! Occerpa, this idea has been put forth at another time by someone else and my answer to that has been and will be the same to you also. There is nothing new during the LightLine France that is not been known or being dealt with in the other LightLines in English version, apart some words of encouragement from the different speakers to the attendees to continue keeping the course. In fact, I am doing a work of transmitting informations to a none English-speaking audience, perhaps with variable tones, but which do not differ in its content and in depth to what is already known. Anyway, if I have to receive anything new or which is of utmost importance, I will of course make it my duty that it may be known to all. I hope I am not deceiving you too much and I thank you for your enquiry.

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2021, 10:39:47 am »
Thanks Clency for responding. I understand that it is not an easy extra job in the sense of the time that must be dedicated. However, I consider that the messages, even if they are similar, are never the same, there is something that distinguishes them from the others; but also, it would be worth it because dealing with this unique and valuable topic, nothing would be too much and I think it would help to understand and retain much more the messages we receive in the forum. But it remains in your opinion to consider doing it, because I understand that it is not only knowing how to do it but there may be other factors that only everyone knows. It may be that another in the group (for example Ron) wishes to do this service, we would appreciate it very much.. Thanks and blessings
"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else"

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2021, 02:51:50 am »
JACK, our MC, introduced MICHAEL of NEBADON/DOMINION who talked about the changes taking place, due to a probable cataclyms ahead, followed by RAYSON who expanded more on this subject and JESUS reassured that His SECOND RETURN is still on the table, despite the postponement.

I apologize for the bad quality of the recording, there is a background noise that can be very annoying at times while listening. Here is the link to the audio.

Our next session will be held on next Friday 21/05/2021 at 8pm local time, hoping that there will be no technical problem.

Welcome to all.