Author Topic: 21 Bulletin 21 Issued 24 Dec 2020 Epochal Revelation Age of Repletion  (Read 2131 times)

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
This is Bulletin 21.  Bulletin 21 takes the place of Bulletin 20 because we added ten new pages creating a more complete revelation than 20 had in it.  I have revised some paragraphs in the old 20 and made them part of 21 and that is a new link to read it or download it please.

Bulletin 21 is now ready to be distributed which is a major revelation concerning the activities and the need for those entities called the CONSUMMATORS OF UNIVERSE DESTINY.  This revelation deals with the difficult subject of Infinity and exceeding it in ways that we have to be very careful to explain just how that it is possible.

Link:

https://app.box.com/s/s0ul6uilmf4qcg46xfgoswr3pxligbil

Thank you for your patience while we get these necessary revisions up and running.

RON
« Last Edit: December 24, 2020, 03:12:31 pm by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline wendy.winter

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Bulletin 20 The Edge of Infinity - New Epochal Revelation Consummators
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2020, 06:59:33 pm »
@Ron, it is most unfortunate that I may never have the opportunity to thank you in person as we live continents apart on Urantia. I am truly and sincerely most greatful for the time and continued effort that you so lovingly give in delivering these revelations. This one is of particular interest to me for you so lovingly encouraged me some 2 years ago to explore my own avenues of thought on Infinity and the COD. I thank you! Love, Wendy

Online SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2020, 08:40:53 pm »
Ron, it is almost 2:00 am, I am still awake and I saw that you had posted Bulletin 20. I have not read it yet, for it is too late to give it my full attention and I have to restrain myself not to read it right away, but I want to thank for all the work you have done, the hours you have put into this and the way you keep us informed on these extremely difficult, but more than interesting subjects. Where could we ever find such beautiful revelations. And where could we find a person like you who is always willing and friendly to help us try to understand and answer our questions. Thank you Ron, I want to let you know that this is all very much appreciated. SophiaVeronica 

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2020, 03:23:09 pm »
Ron, I have just finished reading Bulletin 20.
Once again, I am lost for words to express my profound gratitude and admiration.
I will need to read this again and again.
It is magnificent!
Wow!
Thank you!

Lemuel

Online LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2020, 07:45:16 am »
Ron, I echo Lemuel’s response !
LarryG

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2020, 11:14:36 am »
Thank you Ron for this extraordinary work you have done bringing  this Revelations  for all of us
Its superb!!
Rene
« Last Edit: December 22, 2020, 11:56:26 am by Ron Besser »

Online 7inOcean

• View Profile
Re: 21 Bulletin 21 Issued 24 Dec 2020 Epochal Revelation Age of Repletion
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2020, 12:50:40 am »
Comments on Bulletin 21 - Edge of Infinity

I have just finished reading B21. If I can just say what I am seeing in words that makes sense it is this: it is like a door is open and we get to see our future path, our ascension began from the moment of Personality integration and onwards to a very complex spirit being. An Age of Experience to an Age of Repletion it is good to know there is a transition. Also I am seeing there are greater realities beyond the Master Universe now being revealed as “Extra-Infinity” and then beyond again to “Hyper-Infinity”. To us humans who are of finite frame this Paper may seem so far-fetched so as to make it incomprehensible to our ability to grasp but somehow we are still able to read the 23 pages from the scribe who is able to put such expansion of infinity into some sort of working sense. This is truly a masterpiece of revelation and one that will stay with us to fully appreciate the many intricacies given between each point being made to us. It will surely take an eternity to fully satisfy what is given here as we will need to fully master every aspect of mind intelligence and then to understand will intelligence as is evidently explained in the self-existent Deities. Wow what a Paper! 

I like the fact that this is a paper for “futurist” who are already UB readers and are ready for “the what next?” episode of Universal life beyond the Corp of Finality. It paints for us the picture of a grand life ahead and how it is being organised. I am not sure if most readers will come to appreciate the length, the depth and the height of the import that is being disclosed here as it is on all levels of Universe Life as our Father has designed in such brilliance that it will indeed take us creatures an eternity to fully appreciate it. Great work Ron and thank you and all those who have come to contribute to this very important piece of revelation. 

It is often that when I read something I may find something to ask a question, and it is rare that I am without one to ask, and it is with this Paper, I am strangely in awe and very much satisfied that I have just read a paper that truly points north in such a beautiful way with all that is being described in such detail. For this reason, I may have to pause to thank the Father for such a beautiful paper and for allowing us to glance through the door to see the other side as that is something we will one day face in our future adventure and oh what a big one that is! 

For now I leave my questions as I have none since I allow these truths to sit in my lap to soak up well and good.

In much appreciation and adoration and praise with the Father for all that He does for us.

Sue/7inOcean

Online occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2020, 07:56:12 am »
How to understand all this game of entanglements, with such a limited mind? It's like trying to pack two liters in a half-liter bottle. This B21 reminds me of the warning of my supreme teacher Sathya Sai Baba: "Not everything is written or said for everyone at the same time." I try to understand that without beginning there is a Universal Father, creator of everything that exists, of which each one, as individuals, can be aware that we are part of that Creation as creatures with self-consciousness or reflective consciousness, which enables us to return to ourselves. and transcend through the different levels or planes of consciousness. That what we transcend is nothing more than the motivations that determine or place us at a certain level of consciousness. Sai Baba says that being born as a human being is a high privilege and that the key to realizing it is that we live in a world of non-accidental events and that as we notice the almost prodigious concatenation of the events that make up the plot of our existence, will become more evident, the reality of a higher intelligence that generates all that exists. So I accept my humble and backward location in this super and hyper infinite Creation, from where I understand that it is impossible for me to cover more than my mind allows me. In fact, since I think we all do, I really enjoy the freedom to conjecture and speculate about "All That Is," without feeling like invading veiled territory. And so from the hand of Sai Baba, I configure this Creation as a hyper cosmic video game, (virtual reality), in which we all have to act our unique part that cannot be "played" by anyone else or be left empty. A divine game where we would all be safe, with a single absolute rule: Integrity or fair play, to course (or ascend) through multiple levels of progressive difficulties, until reaching the goal. And as Sai himself says: "It is the heart that reaches the goal", which is God who is Love. In that line of thought I have proposed the Wireless Man and the Universal WiFi as a key figure in our mortal reality and the playing field immense, where our particular and unique protagonism is staged. As I have said, I do not feel irreverent before all that heavenly hierarchy, supported by that INVIOLABLE birthright, granted by the Universal Father himself, to each being with personality. Otherwise everything is impossible for me to follow even at the most comprehensible levels for our finite mind. Thanks
"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else"

Offline Majesthia Gondo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2021, 09:09:13 am »
It was the day before yesterday that I was able to find a PDF translation correctly. I read a newsletter. A magnificent Bulletin which responds to certain imaginations that I made years ago, of the various expressions of our Universal Father before the appearance of Paradise to sit there as Father. 
What I have noticed is that these revelations are given to us as a person standing at the entrance of a house, and throwing some seed at the chicken to attract them to him and bring them into the house. It started with the revelation concerning Infinity,  then Consummator, the Vices Managers ,then 12 Consummators whose number six is the Universal Father, the Creator of this immense Universe as well as the various Beings who manage affairs with them , and here is now their revealed function and also their abode the revelation of Hyper- space, Hyper Infinity. But what I have noticed, is that another seed is launched to further provoke our curiosity which is never satisfied. 
And that seed launched to do this is the Consummators who has no number.  The Consummators who is not one of the dozen. Yet another mystery of the mysteries. 
Thank you dear Universal Father for this mysterious gift.  Thank you dear old man Ron for this wonderful work. Let's just go.  Happy new year everyone. 

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2021, 11:54:22 am »
This is old man Ron and Majesthia Gondo, the old man tells you a little bit more for your curiosity about the one who has no number and is behind the curtain of mystery for it is sitting in hyper-infinity where not even the twelve Consummators of Universe Destiny go and that is because the great one cannot even be named and cannot be found in their dreams but holds to give their own sense of being as they will to be too.  It is impossible for we of the time places to understand that pure will exists somewhere that can be self-willed to give other will its wishes to exist any way it wishes to exist.  The Consummators of Universe Destiny have willed them into self existence and our Number Six, the Universal Father is also the Father-Infinity and the Father-Infinite knows all but how will exists at all in the great mystery in hyper-infinity. 
Your chickens are tiny beads of energy to the majesty of this will, yet your chickens exist because the will said, there is need for a chicken, many chickens, and they will be here first on earth, and then on many earths I will, and in a place of burning white lights so hot they sear the darkness and bring other newer worlds I will into existence.  Such is the will of that which inhabits hyper-infinity  that gives comfort to the Consummators of Universe Destiny and even to your little chickens on earth.  This tells you almost nothing but it should give you a feeling for it as I am not fully understanding why the great self will that grants self will to others is so hidden, but that is our revelation for today.

Enjoy your day Majesthia Gondo and many more to come for you.
Old man Ron fades away now . . . . Happy 2021/

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "I am the Creator of All you see and feel Majesthia Gondo, yet I know there is accident al designs not, but all designs we use come from the  Eternal Son, for the Eternal Son has all the patterns to design every form you see whether used by life as in your chickens or in the man you see in the mirror, or the stars you see at night and the sun you see rise in the morning.  Yet old man Ron knows very little and says so  to tell you he is in and he is out of love for all to see his work for you and for him and for us.  That is how we see man today and  that man is as much of the great will as you are Majesthia Gondo.   I am the Creator of All you see and for that reason there must be order to bring it to your vision and to your heart and to your mind.  We end nothing here,  Just we end this message for now.  T hat is all.  MICHAEL OF NEBADON."
END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline Majesthia Gondo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2021, 03:28:07 pm »
Thank you our beloved Father Michael of Nébadon, thank you my dear old man Ron for having understood my language well, and for giving these beautiful comments. I understand what you said. Thank you. 
« Last Edit: January 01, 2021, 03:51:57 pm by Majesthia Gondo »