Author Topic: 22 Bulletin 22 The Implications of The Master Universe 13 Jan 2021  (Read 2340 times)

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: 22 Bulletin 22 The Implications of The Master Universe 13 Jan 2021
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2021, 03:31:43 pm »
The loss of the Creative Spirits is almost total.  I had a discussion this morning over this issue and mostly it was a sad case of letting the matter end itself as it must do.

Father is not directly involved in the care of what is to be done for or with the Creative Spirits.  Where that authority resides is with the Infinite Spirit , and the Master Spirit of choice.  For that reason we have no direct link to those connections to tell you much, except they have decided to remove the Creative Spirits upon the decision of the Ancients of Days to transfer the  seraphim of jurisdiction to Uversa for remediation.  How long that may take or when it will be done is not acted upon yet.

Meanwhile we have to report that no such thing has occurred yet and the Creative Spirits remain active yet on Urantia in particular with regard to seraphim who are now so mischevious they are no long considered part of the spirit regime acting on Urantia all all.  I am unable to explain why that has not been done but that is why no further concern is stated.

We will just have to wait it out Weydevu for the definitive answer to us over this travesity and misinformation they produce all the time.  K.

You must also remember this affects all Creative Spirits in the local space area and so the Creative Spirit of near Local Universes are also affected in the same way.  The answer has to come from the Local Universe and the places they dwell within.  Nothing further can be reported now.

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2021, 09:47:20 am »
Since I learned of her existence through the Urantia Book, the figure of Mother Nebadonia (Creative Spirit) was very attractive and interesting to me, to the point that I paid my daily tribute of gratitude and admiration considering that it was not only the complement gender of the Creator Son Michael of Nebadon, but I was impressed by his work so fundamental in the generation and control of the Adjutant Spirits of the mind that are decisive in the evolution of the species from the implantation of life to the appearance of hommo sapiens; apart from being in charge of the existence of her own Holy Spirit. I even understood that mother Nebadonia was, for reasons that I do not remember, on the control of the Spirit of Truth. In such a way that it has been very traumatic for me to accept that the mother Nebadonia has acted in conjunction with both rebellions and that her presence and functions have been removed . I think that we should all miss her frequent participation in the forum, and I can remember that on one occasion he referred to my person in particular, where she approved my point of view in relation to the second coming where Jesus would not come as the son of Man but as the Deity that He is today. So that for me the attitude of the supreme against Free Will and its opposition against the presence and functions of Ron is more assimilable than that of mother Nebadonia injecting cyanide into his legs (...). On this same line of thought, I would like to know on which side the Creator Spirit of the Nebadon Universe was playing, when he announced that all the circuits that had been damaged or destroyed by the Luciferian rebellion had been reestablished, which caused the disconnection of Urantia with the Universe. But like this, other questions assail me that I hope I can find answers here in this magisterial forum. I hope that the Google translation allows me to be able to express satisfactorily what I have wanted to express on this occasion. Thanks
"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else"

Online prozonov

• MSN Messenger - prozonov@mail.ru
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2021, 11:13:41 pm »
Dear Ron!

On the advice of Michael of Nebadonsky, using the schemes published in the past, I calculated the extent of the universe.

He took the length of the stationary island of Paradise as a unit of measurement.

It turned out that from its edge to the estimated border, 575 Raevs are placed.

Total: 575 + 575 + 1 = 1151.

Best regards, Prozonov

Уважаемый Рон!
По совету Михаила Небадонского, используя опубликованные в прошлом схемы, я посчитал протяженность мироздания.
За единицу измерения взял протяженность неподвижного острова Рай.
Получилось, что от его края до предполагаемой границы помещается 575 Раев.
Итого: 575 + 575 + 1 = 1151.
С уважением, Прозонов

Online prozonov

• MSN Messenger - prozonov@mail.ru
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2021, 12:48:33 pm »
« Last post by prozonov on February 01, 2021, 11:13:41 pm »
Dear Ron!

On the advice of Michael of Nebadonsky, using the schemes published in the past, I calculated the extent of the universe.

He took the length of the stationary island of Paradise as a unit of measurement.

It turned out that from its edge to the estimated border, 575 Raevs are placed.

Total: 575 + 575 + 1 = 1151.

Best regards, Prozonov

Уважаемый Рон!
По совету Михаила Небадонского, используя опубликованные в прошлом схемы, я посчитал протяженность мироздания.
За единицу измерения взял протяженность неподвижного острова Рай.
Получилось, что от его края до предполагаемой границы помещается 575 Раев.
Итого: 575 + 575 + 1 = 1151.
С уважением, Прозонов