Author Topic: Lightline call for April 28  (Read 308 times)

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
Lightline call for April 28
« on: April 28, 2021, 05:18:34 pm »
Hello everyone,
TARKUS was our MC and we heard from MICHAEL OF NEBADON, Van the steadfast, JESUS, and Elise's teacher Miriam.  Our next call is May 05.  Thanks to everyone who attended.
https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1531904/362464/VCISPREC01_362464_20210428_120150

Blessings,
Amethyst
kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Offline Jose Vargas

• Member since November 17, 2010
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Lightline call for April 28
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2021, 08:45:19 pm »
Hi Amethyst:
Sorry I wasn’t able to attend today’s Lightline because I was at the ER today with my 90 year old mother. Just like your baby sister I too am a caregiver to my beloved mother. Thank God she was discharged and is doing better.
I just heard the recording, and as always it was excellent!! Thank you so much for your Lightline.
Blessings to all,
José L. Vargas Núñez
José L. Vargas Núñez, Esq

Offline amethyst

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2021, 11:54:31 pm »
Jose,
I'm so glad your mother is doing better.  After watching how my sister took care of several elderly people, I just marvel.  It takes a very special person to do this service.  Thank God there are people like you who are able to serve in this way.
     I hope you will be able to be on next week's call.
Amethyst
Blessings,
Amethyst

Online Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2021, 03:48:49 pm »
Hello everyone, here are the notes for the LLUSA/EU on Wednesday, April 28th 2021.
Host: Amethyst  Co-host: Elise

Amethyst: Beloved Heavenly Father I thank you for this opportunity and I thank you for each and every participant on this call. I ask for clear connections and accurate information so that we can understand with clarity what You want us to know. We love You, thank You Amen.

Tarkas: I will be your MC for today. Before I hand this over to the speaker, I just want to say thank you to Van for stepping in on a recent call that Amethyst had where there was no MC available for her. Van does an excellent job not only with Amethyst but he helps all of the LL hosts as well as the members on the forum. Van is such an asset to our team and we are so grateful for his service. Now am going to introduce you to the first speaker and it is Michael of Nebadon who wants to step forward.

Michael Of Nebadon: Good evening or afternoon as the case maybe for each of you. Just for record keeping I want to give you all a brief update on Amethyst’s physical state and the progress she is making on her life extension. During the winter months she experienced going from being cold to being very hot. Now she still experiences it but with less frequency. This is similar to what Ron has been experiencing. She felt as if she was walking from a freezer into an oven. She has periods of being very hot on some days and this is the result of spirit working on her body. She also has periods of need for a great deal of sleep as does Lemuel. So much so that sometimes if she takes a nap she will have to set her alarm clock just t to make sure that she doesn’t miss being on one of her calls. Her stamina has improved since she has been mowing her lawn because she is finally getting outside, getting some fresh air and much needed vitamin D from its natural source the sun. The pain in her legs is intense mostly at night but she does not have the swelling that Elise and Ron experienced. We at this time do not know when the process will begin to come to an end for her but we don’t think it will be as long as Ron has had to deal with these problems because we are learning as we go forward.

Now on to a different topic. There are a lot of celestial beings over here that like you have so many unanswered questions and like you they know that patience is the word of the day. We know you grow weary of hearing it. I , Michael, of Nebadon, along with Jesus and Machiventa Melkizedek have a grand and large plan in store but are keeping most of this information on a need-to-know only basis. That means that even many of the staff members are unaware of the larger picture of what we have planned. I share this with you because I want you to understand many of your own teachers and many of our other workers just know that they are doing a job that involves much more than they realized and they have as many unanswered questions as you do. You will find as you ascend that it is more common than you might think. As you grow so too does your understanding of why things happen the way they do. We expect there are many on your planet who will find it almost impossible to find enough faith to enable them to live like that.

Humans especially Urantians want everything known and done instantly and it will be a huge adjustment for them. So your patience will have to go in two directions;
Patience in watching events throughout your careers unfold and patience for those who do not have any. You might think of it as if a mother is patiently talking on the phone trying to resolve a huge billing error with the mortgage company while at the same time an impatient toddler is tugging on her and wanting immediate attention. So while you have heard the word patience over and over and over and over again, I can’t stress enough how much you will need to have it throughout your entire career for no matter where you are serving or what you are doing, you will always be waiting for answers looking to where the next steps in your career are going to take you. Patience is a learned response. It is very hard for humans to learn this response some do but it will become easier and easier for you to learn this response as you move forward. When you are tempted to be impatient just think of VAN and what he has been through so far and hopefully that will give you inspiration. He has become one of the most patient souls we know. He is an invaluable help to us. That is all I need to say right now and speaking of Van he is standing by waiting to put a few words into this call for you to hear.

Van the Steadfast: I thank Michael of Nebadon for his words. There are two of you who have found out what kind of service you are being assigned to and that is wonderful news. But don’t be surprised if you get clues or even your assignment through auto-revelation that is, your Thought Adjuster. Amethyst is getting flashes of what she sees but has not yet quite figured it out. I, Van, am also working with her on this and it will not be long before she will be able to put two and two together and come to a better understanding of what is transpiring on her behalf and on behalf of her service. I am truly looking forward to her discovery as it is important to me as well. I leave it at that for now.

I want you all to understand that each of you who are sincere members of this forum all have a personal teacher who follows your progress closely and is very helpful in facilitating your well-being. If he/she finds a problem looming on your horizon that they cannot handle directly, they notify their appropriate helper and immediately see to it that help comes when they need it. Just because you Are not aware of them or do not know their names it does not mean that you are without them. Ron gave you some good ideas on telepathy yesterday (LLUSA Tuesday 27th 2021) and it is indeed true so much information is exchanged telepathically. Amethyst sees herself as having two brains-one for her everyday living and one for her receiving & intuitions. That is not exactly how it works but the important thing is that she can intuitively separate one for the other. You can do this as well.

Amethyst is just learning that she has been intuitive her entire life and for many years she would unwittingly try to suppress it, push it down, not acknowledge it and so by the time she was coming into early adulthood she began to experience severe panic attacks and severe anxiety to the point that it needed medical attention. Slowly over the years as she came to terms with her intuitive nature and acknowledged it, these panic attacks began to dissipate. The suppression she used to try to keep them down, this energy had to keep coming in some form and since she didn’t allow it to come out intuitively, it came out as anxiety. Looking back on her life she is now able to understand more clearly why she had so much panic and anxiety during many years of her adulthood. It is amazing how since she has been transmitting how much of this anxiety has subsided. It is because she is now giving outlet and expression to the intuitive thoughts that she’s always had but never expressed. So I tell you all when you get a thought or a feeling acknowledge it. Don’t push it away. Examine it. This will help you especially those of you who are not transmitting yet. Transmitting actually facilitates good mental health because you are not suppressing anything you are just letting it go with the flow. I think it is important for all of you to know that. That is all I have for you at the moment. I step back and give this back to Amethyst.

Amethyst: Thank you very much Van for that. It helps me. I hope it helps others

Tarkas: Jesus wants to step in. He has been remaining silent for some time and usually tries to keep as low a profile as possible but he just wants to give this LL call a few simple words.

Jesus: This is Jesus and as you are all aware I come in peace. You, my flock, already have this inner peace and it is inner peace that reflects itself into the outer world creating peace among the population. Inner peace dissolves the need or desire for tribalism which causes so much tension and division. Peace does not divide the human race into groups to squabble and lose the realization that all who have accepted sonship with God have no need to be divided into different groups. If only the population of your planet had more of this peace my job could be so much easier. Whatever is expressed in the outer world has its origins in the inner soul. So you can see what distress the souls of your world experience. Peace is the cornerstone of Truth, Beauty and Goodness as well as the beginning steps of Light and Life. Inner peace automatically without much intervention will lead to outer peace.

I come to bring peace and that means part of my intention is to provide as many in your population who will accept it, the inner peace of knowing of my Love, of the Father’s Love. Many will find this inner peace and many will not and we will have to deal with the results of the free-will choices made individually.
Keep your eyes and ears open. The schedule has not changed. It is soon, very soon. I, Jesus now leave you in my peace. Be at peace all of you and with that I say good day.

Amethyst: I thank Jesus so very much for those words and I am encouraged that the schedule is pretty much still as it was. It appears that there is nothing significant that will prevent the return of Jesus from manifesting soon.

Tarkas: I have here Miriam the teacher of Elise. She has a few words to say.

Miriam (Elise’s teacher): I do have just a few words to say. I appreciate so much the opportunity to be not only the teacher for Elise but also like Van, I can look in on each and every one of you. It was so gratifying for me to share with you on Elise’s call more about myself and I hope as time goes on you will all become more familiar with me as I will reach out and try to help each one of you. I encourage all of you to continue to ask for your teacher and even though you do not receive a name, know that they are there helping you because you do have one. As I said my remarks were to be brief and they are. That is all I have to say. I really appreciate being assigned to and part of this forum group. Good day to all of you.

Amethyst: Thank you Miriam. You are most welcome on the forum and we love to hear from all of the teachers. I just want to say thank you to Van, Michael of Nebadon and Jesus for their contribution to this call.

Q & A and comments

Lemuel: The caregivers to the elderly have incredible patience.

Amethyst: My baby sister has been a caregiver to about five elderly people one right after the other. Her patience is remarkable. This is what she was born to do, she loves it and I admire her for it.

Roger Raz: I am new to the Ubook and I have read it two or three times. Which part could you read in preparation for Jesus’ coming (second)?

Christ Michael: You really do ask a difficult question for us to answer because so much of the Ubook is no longer relevant and even though Jesus mentioned in the Ubook and many places that he would return, he gave very few details if any about the time or the message and anything about it. There is not really a great deal in the Urantia Book itself that can prepare you for how Jesus will manifest to the planet. Since you have read the UB about three times you probably have received as much information as you would be able to get from the book.
Like the rest on this forum it just going to be for you and anyone a matter of just being alert, being aware, being sensitive and using your intuition. So Roger there is nothing in the UB that you haven’t already read that I could offer you to re-read. I hope this answers your question Roger. Does it?

Roger Raz: Yes, it does. Thank you very much Christ Michael.

Amethyst: Thank you Christ Michael and thank you Roger for the question. Every question that  you ask folks, helps us all to learn and understand more.

Elise: I read in the UB that some very High Spiritual Beings cannot be detected by even some other high spiritual beings for example the Inspired Trinity spirits. How do they detect each other? Is it through light, feeling or vibration? Do they always stay hidden and are only detected by and known by God where they are?

Christ Michael: Elise, the Universe creation-the Master Universe is very, very layered for lack of a better word. Just as you on your material plane are completely unaware of the morontia planes and those on the morontia planes are often completely unaware of what’s going on, on the spiritual planes, when you get to the very high levels of spiritual communication that depends so much on who is trying to connect with whom and if at their high spiritual level they are able to grow into an even higher spiritual level, it is possible for them to reach a place where they will be able to connect but this is not true for all high spiritual levels. There will always be levels higher than those that can be reached by high spiritual personalities with the exception of the Trinity. The Universal Father always has access to any high spiritual being but that is not the case for everyone. It is a complicated scenario and this is something that you will come to experience and understand much better when you are in the higher realms. Right now it does not affect your ascension career at this time. There may come a day when it will and when that day comes you will learn how to connect with any level that you will need to connect with.

But there are always going to be mysteries. There are always going to be places and beings that you will not be able to connect with. That is how the Universe was designed. For example you humans will never have access to Divinington which is the sphere for Thought Adjusters only. That is always going to be off limits for human ascenders and so depending on the classification of the ascender and the degree of elevation that that ascender reaches, you may at some point be able to reach the higher ones and those who need to reach the higher one are able to do so. I know this sounds like a roundabout way to answer your question. I hope I haven’t confused you more than help you. Does this help you Elise?

Elise: Yes of course. It makes me think, it is very helpful. Thank you very much.

Ron: Airplanes have a built-in transponder and it identifies that airplane. For the lower level spirit has what is equivalent to a transponder. They can turn it on and they can turn it off. I used to be able to tell almost anyone that came in who it was but the policy now is that mostly it’s turned off. So take that into consideration too.

Lemuel: A brief comment to Roger. Remember your Thought Adjusters have brought you to this place where you are now. You are already prepared otherwise you simply would not be here. You would be interested in something else somewhere else. Please have more faith and trust in the ability of your TA to prepare you as best as anyone of us can be prepared for what is to come with the second return. That is all I wanted to say.

Amethyst: Thank you. I know I wouldn’t be here if it were not for my TA even though I didn’t realize at the time

Lemuel: To Elise’s question, I would like to use the analogy of the military. There is the top man and a normal recruit does not have access to the top man but the top man can come down and talk to the recruit. There are levels we cannot access because they are out of our range but they can come down to us. They can lift us up if it is necessary for them to do that. There are limits but if we get promoted we will be raised. It is they who can promote us.

Amethyst: We will have to go through 570 morontial body changes on the Mansion worlds. We have to be patient as we wait to move on. It’s going to be a long process. Shorter for some, longer for others depending on their choices and their personality tags but it really boggles the mind.

Lemuel: From the UB you are allowed to visit the next level/stage from the one you are on but not higher.

Amethyst: Keep in mind we have a New Universe Age now and there are 8 or 9 Mansion Worlds now. I don’t know how that’s going to play into things.

Lemuel: (On a lighter note)  Who is in charge of the costume department on the Mansion worlds?-(570 body changes).

Ron: When you go to the Mansion Worlds, you get what is like a toga. Everybody wears approximately the same thing. You can also wear your awards on your toga. There is also what appears like a light above your head that fellow morontial beings can see- that is if you have been awarded on Urantia say for example working with the second return of Jesus. You also get chevrons on your toga.

Michael of Nebadon: I really appreciate when you cut In Ron for the simple reason when they go askew. Very importantly listen everybody. There not eight or nine Super Universes, that was the cabal confusing the information with Sue. Sue transmitted that there were eight, nine and ten Super universes hidden beneath the present Super Universes. There are not.
This is Michael of Nebadon. I will also say this, when you look at the transmissions in the past six weeks, be exceedingly careful to understand that your Urantia Book still is the authority on what is with regard to the physical Universe.I want it to be understood that the trial that Sue has gone through, is the trial that Ron has gone through and Amethyst you are still in it. You can’t help it, it is corrected for you many times when you try to transmit its cut off but once in a while something will slip through that is rebellion oriented and is not true. Clear channel will be established shortly but for the moment all of you including Ron are subject to the interference of the insurrection and the Lucifer rebellion.

Ron: There are no eight, nine or ten Super Universes that was supposedly transmitted by Sue from Master Spirit Seven (see Re: CHART NAMES POWER DIRECTORS. NAMES SUPERUNIVERSE AND MASTER SPIRITS IN THE NUA reply #3)
It is high enough authority when they parried it that you don’t question it. But please understand, what would the Master Universe do with three more Super Universes? What are the SUs materialized for? For only seven reasons and that is the creative union of the three Existential Deities and their Purposes. They don’t have eight, nine or ten more purposes. They exhaust the purposes in the seventh.
This is Michael of Nebadon. I hope I haven’t startled you but I withdraw. Back to you Amethyst.

Amethyst: Just for clarification Ron, it’s my understanding that there are now eight Mansion Worlds, right?

Ron: You are right but that is changing as we speak. I have to refer to the authorities up there to where we are with the status of the Mansion Worlds.

Michael of Nebadon: Amethyst the latest report you show has eight Mansion Worlds but now there are nine. Because the Federation now has its own interest in the Satania Planetary System they have asked for their own administration world on our Mansion worlds in Satania. The ninth planet is Federation only.

Ron: Thank you Michael. Does that help Amethyst?

Amethyst: Yeah, everything is changing fast.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2021, 01:44:11 am by Moses Ouko »

Online Majesthia Gondo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2021, 07:42:01 pm »
    Thank you Moses. Thank you all 

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2021, 11:09:57 pm »
Moses what so an extraordinary job you have done on the written version of Amethyst lightLine. That can only be achieved when you feel sublime affection for those you know will benefit from that precious service. Thank you so much, I felt like I attended that LL in person. 
"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else"

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2021, 12:48:25 am »
Of course, not all the members who participate in this discussion forum are at the same level of understanding and that we will be told many times, things that are not addressed to all at the same time; and sometimes this fact is pointed out very clearly. In these circumstances, in my particular case, I always try to find an explanation in my way of understanding things, but in others I consider that I need more clarity on the topic. In Jesus' intervention in the LL of Amethyst, I was left with a big question: Is divine filiciacón a fact that we must accept or what Jesus wanted to mean is that it can be rejected? And I have in the same intervention of Jesus, another question: Inner or internal peace, can it be assimilated as a state of imperturbability (equanimity), like the attitude of serenity or immutability of Van the Steadfast? Sai Baba emphasizes in His teachings on patience: "Patience is all the strength we need" Thanks

Offline amethyst

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2021, 11:35:28 pm »
Moses--Thank you for your work here.  I like the way you put emphasis on the points you feel are important.

occerpa--You will have to excuse my ignorance, but I am not familiar with the word "filiciacon".  I checked several dictionaries and was not able to find it.  Would you rephrase  your question about the "divine filiciacon"?  Regarding your second question, JESUS responds:

Your question:
And I have in the same intervention of Jesus, another question: Inner or internal peace, can it be assimilated as a state of imperturbability (equanimity), like the attitude of serenity or immutability of Van the Steadfast?
JESUS:
occerpa,
“Inner peace is is predicated on patience, among other qualities, like acceptance of outcomes over which you have no control, love, selflessness, and others.  Patience alone is not a virtue because an evil person can also be patient.  But being a virtuousness man is the result of self mastery.  Self mastery is predicated on patience, intent, and to some extent soul growth.  

Inner peace can indeed be assimilated as a state of imperturbability, as one develops complete mastery of oneself, albeit total self mastery is rare on Urantia.  Van’s steadfastness was solid because his faith in God was solid.   Faith does much to foster patience, and patience coupled with pure intent is indeed strength.” end

I hope you find this helpful.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2021, 11:43:56 pm by amethyst »
Blessings,
Amethyst

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2021, 12:44:28 am »
Thank you very much Amethyst for your attention to my inquiries. Sorry for having misspelled the word FILIACION, which comes from filial "Filial Love". Divine Filiation is our divine inheritance, represented by that gift of love from the Father, who is our Thought Adjuster or Divine fragment of God in each one of us. I hope I were able to correct that unfortunate typing error. And thank you very much, dear Jesus, for that clear explanation of my doubt about Inner Peace and imperturbability. In fact, I think it is not a state of indifference to things that happen to us, but the development of the ability to regain our mental balance and emotional control in the face of any circumstance that causes us annoyance or setback. Something extremely difficult to achieve. Thank you very much again Amethyst

Online Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2021, 06:42:51 am »
Thank you amethyst for taking your time to inquire and posting your reply #7.Thank you very much Jesus for expounding on patience. It is very helpful to me. Occerpa,thank you as well for asking the questions which triggered Jesus' response.Enjoy your weekend.

Love and Blessings,
Moses

Online Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2021, 07:00:22 am »
Occerpa,thank you for your explanation of 'Divine Filiation' which I believe springs from the 5th Epochal Revelation.

This is what I found online from Wikipedia on the same;
Divine filiation is the Christian doctrine that Jesus Christ is the only-begotten Son of God by nature, and when Christians are redeemed by Jesus they become sons (and daughters) of God by adoption. This doctrine is held by most Christians, but the phrase "divine filiation" is used primarily by Catholics. This doctrine is also referred to as divine sonship.

Divine filiation builds on other Christians doctrines. In the doctrine of the TrinityGod the Son is the Eternal Word spoken by God the Father. The doctrine of the Incarnation teaches that around 2000 years ago, God the Son assumed a human nature, "became flesh and dwelt among us" (John 1:14) as Jesus of Nazareth.

Offline amethyst

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2021, 10:49:24 pm »
occerpa,
If I understand your question, you asking if our divine inheritance must be accepted or can it be rejected.   Sonship with God is a gift, and free to all who choose to accept it.  As any gift, one’s free will can choose it, or for whatever reason, can choose not to accept it.  Lucifer exemplifies this refusal to accept the gift of sonship and chose to influence others as well to reject it.
Blessings,
Amethyst

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2021, 11:57:57 pm »
Thank you very much Amethyst, you are very kind to attend my inquiry about divine filiation. I consider this issue as perhaps the most critical of our reality as mortal beings, because immortality is guaranteed by our mysterious monitor. It was always for me, very inexplicable to understand Lucifer's attitude when he rebelled and betrayed his own Creator; it was only recently that around here in the forum, the point came to the fore and it was made clear that if Lucifer had had a Thought Adjuster he would not have made his disastrous mistake out of pride. So we are so fortunate to have this precious present from the Father, called the gift of love.
Now I do not ask because I am sure I do not know understand how those other two great disrespects have been possible: that of the Supreme Being and that of Mother Nebadonia. Thank you very much Amethyst, blessing