Author Topic: COMPASSION  (Read 152 times)

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
COMPASSION
« on: April 29, 2021, 06:10:00 am »
Speaker: Lemuel
Subject: COMPASSION
Date/Time:  29th April 2021  12:09 Local 10:09 Z

https://app.box.com/s/chp01guixdunrh398w4rbj7ph78c0i27

Online Pliktarious

• The light of God surrounds us.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: COMPASSION
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2021, 02:06:49 pm »
Hi Lemuel,I am also a compassionate person,when I was eight years old I got my hands on a pellet gun that was lying about the house and went outside to try it out, the first thing that came into view was a small bird about fifty meters away so I shot at it and killed the poor bird. I was shocked and sorry that I done so and remember asking God for forgiveness and since that day I have never killed another bird or animal, it is amazing how some things are never forgotten.

Online roger krupa

• All I have learned is love, and love is all.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2021, 02:27:03 pm »
Hi Pliktarious and Lemuel,
I sympathize very much with your experience.  One time a friend of mine had bought a live turkey for Thanksgiving.  Of course it's head had to come off before we could prepare it.  I will never forget the look that turkey gave me.  It knew very well what was happening.
If people treated each other as they would like to be treated we would have heaven on earth.  Let us love one another as God loves each of us 💗!!!
Cell: (603)293-6014
Home: (603)524-4933

Domtia

Online SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2021, 06:14:39 pm »

Hi Lemuel, Pliktarious and Roger, nice to read your experiences, fortunately there are so many people who show compassion. 
It's our love for one another that makes us act with compassion.

It reminds me of my own experience with animals. Many times I have saved animals. Bigger ones and real small ones. From cats, birds to even a snake that was lying on the road when driven over by a car. I once I saw a car ride over a hedgehog, right in front of me, I stopped my car and went to see if he was still alive, he was ripped open and severely wounded. I never forget his little eyes looking at me, but I couldn't save him so I drove three time forwards and backwards over the animal to make sure that he was dead and my stomach hurt when I had to do that. Last summer I rescued a honey-bees that seemed to be exhausted and couldn't fly, I had placed some honey in front of him and he started to eat, after a while he was ready to fly away again, it gave me a good feeling.  Love and compassion, it's linked together.

Online Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2021, 01:16:24 am »
Hi everyone,thank you so much for sharing your experiences on compassion.
About two weeks ago,I woke up in the morning and was going to the balcony to say hi to Urantia and the Universe like I always do.
It had rained the previous night and there was some water on the balcony.I noticed that a tiny beetle was struggling on its back in the water.
Straight away I got some piece of paper and gave it a hand so to speak.
I put it on the ledge to dry out.After a while it flew away and the sight brought a smile to my face and I felt such joy in my heart.
I thanked Father and felt truly loved.

Online Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2021, 01:35:50 am »
Thank you Lemuel for the chirping Nightingales. They sound so happy and full of life.They are enjoying themselves by fulfilling their creation assignment.They are "being".