Author Topic: Lightline Saturday - May 1 2021  (Read 106 times)

Online newstarsaphire

• Administrator
  • Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
Lightline Saturday - May 1 2021
« on: May 01, 2021, 03:38:07 pm »
Hello Everyone,

Here is today's audio link for Lightline Saturday - May 1, 2021 with myself as your host:  https://app.box.com/s/383oq7dsj0b8ui6rk598t9mm0bbcuhmi

Thank you to Christ Michael, Jesus, Tarkas our MC, Van and Amadon and all of you who joined us via phone, internet and streaming and special thanks to Elise and Amethyst for sharing transmissions.

Jesus gave me the following short poem just before todays Lightline call and confirmed during the call that these words are from him for our individual personal consideration and preparation for his return.

JESUS ASKS - WHO WILL ?

Who will listen to my words?
Who will seek my face?
Who will travel the unknown?
Who will follow to my place?

Who will liken me to heavenly light?
Who will tackle more than earthly life?
Who will say “your will be done”?
Who will follow up as Fathers son?

Who will count the cost as not too high?
Who will walk my path close by my side?

Here is a link to download the above as a pdf https://app.box.com/s/ccihombchmuexlf3f7w9pu86u4v17vpv

Lightline USA is scheduled for tomorrow, Sunday, May 2nd at 2 pm with your usual host Ron Besser.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2021, 03:57:51 pm by newstarsaphire »
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.

Online Majesthia Gondo

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Lightline Saturday - May 1 2021
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2021, 09:06:23 am »
Very beautiful questions which have only one answer. It is the one who loves the plan of the Universal Father and acts according to this pan. 

Online Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Lightline Saturday - May 1 2021
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2021, 11:00:05 am »
Thank you Phyllis for posting this recording and Jesus' poem.I am sorry I couldn't attend this LL because a power surge messed up the internet connection and it has just been restored.I prayed to Father today that the internet connection would be back as I did not want to miss today's LLUSA as well. I must say thank You Father.

To me Jesus' poem points at what is required of me on his second return because the only answer I can give to the questions posed is-I will.Help me Father to be the person You need me to be.Thank You.

Love and  Blessings,
Moses