Author Topic: Pandemic v/s Parousia  (Read 723 times)

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Pandemic v/s Parousia
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2021, 01:14:49 pm »
I did not know that Clency.  Do you by any chance know why the are working with the deceased?   Are they trying to extract antibodies perhaps?  Rayson indicates that the potassium ion is perishable and if  it is not extracted within six hours of death it gets converted into another chemical that is of no use to these vaccines.  Thanks for the information Clency.   Ron  
« Last Edit: April 28, 2021, 01:16:28 pm by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2021, 01:48:09 pm »
Thank you Ron for your response #12 above.I looked up the term decant in an online Medical Dictionary since you mentioned it;
 " I wish we could because the process to decant it is so gruesome to me I preferred to withdraw the written instructions received to do it."
de·cant
 (dē-kant'),
To pour off gently the upper clear portion of a fluid, leaving the sediment in the vessel.

I can not even try to imagine the (gruesome) procedure to obtain this ion as dictated to you by Rayson. 
He also gave you a time span of six hours within which the extraction has to take place after death otherwise the ion turns into something else.
I guess we have a long way to go before achieving this because of the procedure itself and time it will  take to lay down the legal framework  and also obtain the permission legally from the parties concerned with the departed.

All in all we will get there as we are getting help from those on High and hopefully it will be eventually accepted.

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2021, 03:19:54 pm »
Ron, it is not precisely mentioned in the article I referred to in my post #2 that the Russian scientists are up with an extraction of an ion of potassium from a dead body, but since they are practicing post-mortem autopsy on corpses and that they claim to have discovered how to get rid of the corona-virus, one can imagine that they have perhaps come close of having a vaccine based on the process that has been described. Anyway, as I have said, I do not subscribe to what is written in that publication, but I suspect they are working on it.
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2021, 04:53:16 pm »
Thank you, Clency.  Rayson transmits to me that the Russian have no idea what they achieve by using autopsies, but they do achieve in their Sputnik vaccine some of the lethal antibodies that do kill Corona19 more so than the western varieties of our vaccines.  But their Sputnik version lacks an antibody that is crucial based on a sulfur culture the western vaccine makers use for the most part.  Rayson says they have not evaluated  the Russian and only the Astrazenica has received the full spiritual test cases to evaluate.  He says that the Russian variety would be efficacious if they stopped trying to win a propaganda battle fires and top using old worn out labs to do their inventions for manufacturing.  That more than anything is their problem with their effort to make a good vaccine. 

I thank you for the information.   Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania