Author Topic: Wealth during pandemic  (Read 156 times)

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Wealth during pandemic
« on: May 04, 2021, 01:51:48 pm »
Oxfam, a global movement of people, working together to end the injustice of poverty, reported that the combined wealth of the world’s ten richest men has risen by $540bn since the pandemic started. The ten wealthiest men include Amazon founder, Tesla founder and Facebook founder. This charitable organization claims this amount  would be enough to prevent the world from falling into poverty because of the virus, and pay for vaccines for all. This is not a conspiracy theory against the wealthiest, but verifiable information, just by having a look at the NASDAQ. Thanks GOD, this state of affairs will not last long with the soon SECOND RETURN of JESUS. Alleluia.
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Wealth during pandemic
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2021, 03:45:06 pm »
Clency that is not conspiracy at all but the true raw facts of what we have to see and the unequal distribution of wealth created by an over sprung civilization that is not set right in its ways to distribute wealth.  Too little crumbs are left to the average worker, and that is not our doing but the doing of federal governments around the world who pander to the idea it is the survival of the fittest.  They do not realize that man must make his living and partake of bread to live a normal and educated life on a material planet.  The churches conspire by noting that good works result in profit and that the Lord approves the methods of profit  quite often.  The Lutherans see good works as useful to them and the Catholic Church folds wealth like it is their natural right to have its own bank and a palace to operate from.  I do not miss them moving on but I do enjoy the splendor wealth can create including the gorgeous Vatican.  For reasons I am not listing here, I fully agree with you Clency and thank you for posting  it.

RON
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania