Author Topic: The more we ask the more we learn  (Read 118 times)

Online Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
The more we ask the more we learn
« on: May 02, 2021, 11:42:01 am »
I derive this subject from Amethyst’s LLUSA/EU for Wednesday 28th April 2021 in the Q&A session where she said;
Every question that you ask folks, helps us all to learn and understand more. “
Tarkas also encouraged us in another LL to ask questions because they cannot just spoon-feed us from ‘upstairs’ as Ron refers to it.

This has been so very true for me especially and it has even gotten me some hard talk from Ron which I appreciate very much because it makes me think, ponder, search and when I don’t get the answer, then I ask.

In the said LL above, Occerpa asked two questions in regard to what Jesus had said in the call. Jesus responded through Amethyst as quoted;

“Inner peace is predicated on patience, among other qualities, like acceptance of outcomes over which you have no control, love, selflessness, and others.  Patience alone is not a virtue because an evil person can also be patient.  But being a virtuous man is the result of self-mastery. Self-mastery is predicated on patience, intent, and to some extent soul growth.  

Inner peace can indeed be assimilated as a state of imperturbability, as one develops complete mastery of oneself, albeit total self-mastery is rare on Urantia.  Van’s steadfastness was solid because his faith in God was solid.   Faith does much to foster patience, and patience coupled with pure intent is indeed strength.”

Occerpa after this response went on to sort of ponder as to why the supreme and mother Nebadonia had to revolt/rebel against Father . Again this got me searching and I landed on a post by Ron in which he had written an excerpt from Bulletin 17.(see post here REASONS TO ESTABLISH A NEW UNIVERS AGE - partial at best but we try) This post sheds some light on the “underground” dealings among Lucifer, Calgastia and the supreme.

On the 26th of April 2021 I had written a title ‘Did the demise of the supreme trigger the NUA?’ For some reason I did not work on it and now I know why my TA guided me to hold back. I found the answer in Ron’s post above. I also noted this from that post;

“The Lucifer rebellion was never fully adjudicated.  That happened by accident, but Caligastia and Lucifer set up secret hideouts around the Local Universe of Nebadon to supply future rebels a place to gather and leadership already trained to continue the wiley ways of Lucifer so disastrous to Urantia.”

This was echoed in Amethyst’s LLUSA/EU of 7th April 2021 in which Mantutia Melchizedek said;
“Rebellion often starts by keeping intentions a secret. The less beings that are aware, the more damage can be done. This is the biggest reason the Lucifer rebellion is to this day still causing problems. It was seen to that secret hideouts and procedures could be put in place even after the adjudication was complete. The cabal is still problematic because it still has very many secret hideouts throughout creation to see to it that they could still wreak havoc long after the demise of the supreme.”

Please Note (what’s in red)below from the same post:

“Believe it or not, the supreme impugned the Jesus Bestowal as unfathomable twaddle to be honored so highly by the Father, that he, the supreme being ( and I am instructed never to capitalize words associated with the ideation of supreme now) was insulted by the idea that the Father gave preference to a human at all under these circumstances.”

Let us keep asking questions my dear friends and thank you for reading. God Bless.

Love and Blessings,
Moses

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
Re: The more we ask the more we learn
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2021, 12:22:24 am »
I appreciate very much Moises your way of attending all the forum posts and your always interesting comments and references on most topics; this helps a lot to keep us updated and to clarify significant points. I particularly thank you very much for your dynamic contributions to the forum. On the matter of the supreme being and the Mother Spirit, I must make a necessary observation, because it seems that the Google translation did not correctly reflect what I wanted to express in Spanish. My concern was not to ask about the causes for which they rebelled, but how behaviors of betrayal and disloyalty were possible to happen in divine beings. Because in the case of Lucifer, I understood that it was because he did not have a Thought Adjuster, but that I refrained from asking about those chaos of the supreme and Mother Nebadonia because very possibly it is a matter of state.
In such circumstances, I always like to take refuge in the idea that everything is about a Divine Game where it is even had in the complete design, the occurrence of such absurd events for our mind, to increase the complexity of reaching the goal, and particularly on our complex and intricate planet Urantia. I hope Moises, that I have been able to clarify that point. However, always the references that you bring to comments are very useful
"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else"

Online Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: The more we ask the more we learn
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2021, 12:43:44 am »
Yes Occerpa,thank you very much.The point is clarified and I appreciate that. As a matter of fact your mention of the supreme and mother Nebadonia helped me learn some more.
Love and Blessings,
Moses
« Last Edit: May 03, 2021, 01:08:57 am by Moses Ouko »