Author Topic: RESTART'S SCHEDULE OF THE MADAGASCAR LIGHTLINE The Heart Of MADAGASCAR..  (Read 4162 times)

Offline Albert

• Albert.
    • MSN Messenger - manioo.hheja@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email

Albert;

Location Place:  ANTANANARIVO / MADAGASCAR; 

Local Time: SUNDAY 6TH, FEBRUARY; 2022; 1:06 MINUTES;  A.M.; ANTANANARIVO MORNING TIME; 

Subject: DECLARATION OF THE RESTART'S SCHEDULE OF THE MADAGASCAR LIGHTLINE The Heart Of MADAGASCAR DECISION;

Author: The Host Albert.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Hello Dear Ron and Everyone Dear Sisters and Brothers as also Dear Guests here on the forum.

Yes, that is me Albert being the Host of the MADAGASCAR LIGHTLINE The Heart Of MADAGASCAR (CONFERENCE CALL ) [  M.L.L.T.H.O.M.

Instead of my long and hard illness plus my materially  poorness  and my several problems of being a widower with three  minor children  to be charged I am declaring today my readiness to give dynamically the require RESTART to the  MADAGASCAR LIGHTLINE The Heart Of MADAGASCAR ( M.L.L.T.H.O.M. ) ;  

The SCHEDULE is to be of the NEXT THURSDAY 10TH, FEBRUARY;  2022; at 1:00; P.M.; ANTANANARIVO AFTERNOON TIME;   and ONCE and SAME WEEKLY thereafter.

My sincere apologises to all for my long absence.

The M.L.L.T.H.O.M. as language will be done in the official Malagasy language. Even though we will send the audio tape recording to all to listen to.

Any supporting prayers are heartfeltedly thanked.

The Holy Celestial Family is invited to attendee us and to intervene by Their Teachings

I am praying You GOD, so then, help me, help us GOD . .Amen.  a o i.  

Thanks reading.

The Host: Albert. 

DOMTIA.

END.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

I love HIM, HE is inside me,HE loves me, I  belong  to  HIM,WE  BOTH  are  inside a circle , and as WE  BOTH are inside  the  CIRCLE,a roof is  necessary,so then a point is  being put on the stark  and  then WE  BOTH together are becoming a CANDLE  ENLIGTHENING  the WORLD !!! aoi.

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: RESTART'S SCHEDULE OF THE MADAGASCAR LIGHTLINE The Heart Of MADAGASCAR..
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2022, 01:09:11 am »
Hi Albert, 

My best wishes to you for the renewal of the Malagasy LightLine. Actually, there is like a feeling, floating in the air, that the time has come to have all hands on board. GOD speed, bro and welcome back.
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: RESTART'S SCHEDULE OF THE MADAGASCAR LIGHTLINE The Heart Of MADAGASCAR..
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2022, 10:04:59 am »
Welcome again Albert.  We have waited and congratulate you on your strong faith that this should happen again for you and with you for those who support and love you too.  I am so sorry to hear how unhappy and even cruel life has been to you, and help I hope is on the way to provide you the things you need to live well again.  Let us all pray you are strong enough to carry the torch of light in this deep darkness of the faithless and that you establish the Kingdom again in Madagascar around you as you so fully deserve to do.  Let us hear from you when you can speak and contact.  Our love and care to you and all who gather in His name.

Ron speaking for all of us on this discussion forum.

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania