Author Topic: Prayers for the Ukrainians.  (Read 4604 times)

Offline SongatSunrise

• View Profile
Prayers for the Ukrainians.
« on: March 04, 2022, 15:31:22 pm »
03-04-2022

The post has been moved to the Doomsday thread and please see Admin's reason below.  Doomsday is the allowed political discussion we normally do not agree to here but due to the disaster involved Admin allows it to be vented in the Doomsday thread alone.  I do not want this to be become a full time issue on the rest of this site.  See my post at the bottom for more explanation.  Thank you.  Admin.  Remaining posts have been allowed to continue below, but please post further responses to Doomsday post, as I give that link below as well..

Post Excised/Admin
« Last Edit: March 05, 2022, 05:06:55 am by Ron Besser »

Offline SongatSunrise

• View Profile
Re: Prayers for the Ukrainians.
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2022, 00:05:00 am »
Hello Everyone, 
I apologize for the emoji after the quote from Luke.  I am using somebody's else's keyboard, and it does stuff I don't even know about.  

Offline SongatSunrise

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2022, 00:08:10 am »
Hello Everyone,
I checked my original document, and it wasn't there.  

Online prozonov

• MSN Messenger - prozonov@mail.ru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2022, 01:40:56 am »
If you really want to know what the Ukrainian Nazi regime did with the Donbass for eight years, go to the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation. Do not trust the empire of lies, you are being deceived.  [.... link removed by admin - see notice from  Admin below for explanation ]

Если вы действительно хотите знать, что делал восемь лет украинский нацистский режим с Донбассом, зайдите на сайт министерства иностранных дел Российской Федерации. Не верьте империи лжи, вас обманывают. [link removed by admin see post below]
« Last Edit: March 05, 2022, 05:08:41 am by Ron Besser »

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2022, 04:58:22 am »
Prozonov, the link does not load and probably for the reason is that your government has removed access to the west or to the media that carries it.  It is a state of war, which you are forbidden to pronounce as such, but nonetheless wartime issues are now present and I have removed the link for that reason.

SongatSunrise - You have inadvertently triggered a decision on my part.  Anything having to do with the war in Ukraine should be posted to a thread here:

Doomsday:
https://forum.serara.org/index.php?topic=18666.0

I am attempting to provide a place for a political disagreement, which is an understatement, but this site is normally not ever speaking to political disputes or wars and I prefer we keep Ukraine subjects to the Doomsday thread. 

Your problems in posting it are not lost on MICHAEL OF NEBADON either, and while I do not know the Salvington approval or objection to these issues,  we must not let the Ukraine war dislocate our spiritual discussion forum at all.  If it becomes untenable ADMIN will remove it to dismiss the contentions issues it creates when spirit is our focus.

I am allowing the vent to take place under Doomsday, and no where else, please.

Thank you for understanding.
Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania