Author Topic: Lesson 26 ARTHURA MELCHIZEDEK. Quarantine as Disbarment. 8.10.22  (Read 3697 times)

Offline Dominick O

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Lesson 26 ARTHURA MELCHIZEDEK
Quarantine as Disbarment
Wed, 8/10/2022, York, PA, United States
Transmitter Teacher(s): ARTHURA MELCHIZEDEK
Receiver(s): Dominick O
Audio Link (21m)

August 10, York, PA, Volume Lesson 26. Words about universal quarantine. This is Arthura Melchizedek speaking today through this one here. We have a different microphone. We cannot pause and therefore, there will need to be post edits to take out the long pauses. What our intention is with this lesson is not to repeat what has already been written and expounded upon in the past. A quick summary entails that a relatively small section of the Local Universe subsystem of planets within a System totaling less than 40 planets experienced a Quarantine. Due to the fact of the System Sovereign and the Planetary Princes going along with that rebellion of the System Sovereign. The System Sovereign by their very nature of their name is the ruler on behalf of the Creator Son, and they are so close to perfection, their temptation is the greatest for rebellion to occur. What happens in quarantine is that the connections of broadcast services throughout the rest of the Universe is halted. There is no communication upward and there is no communication downward. This has been explained in terms of broadcasts.

What has not been revealed previously are all the other mechanisms such as travel restrictions, energy throughputs and outputs, and protective shielding that would disallow different Orders from literally traveling outside. One of the benefits and drawbacks of this shielding are that everything within the quarantine has more-or-less total free rein to do as they please. And what this had done in the past was provide a feeling of victory and sustainment by the rebel cause. Victory that they were indeed seceded, and victory in that their perceived freedom of movement was a sustainment by the universe, somehow, that they were effective.

Whereas, I have just explained to you why that is indeed not the case. They were in fact disbarred and by being disbarred they, in a sense, had to prop up their own administrative systems. You still had representatives who were not disbarred, who were loyal within this quarantine, but they, too, being cut from the access to Universe Governance, simply had to get along with everything and making do, if you will. The minutiae of those adventures are the stories and histories of those personalities and administrations to tell. You can make your own comparisons of examples, but this is the general key word, is that rebel systems are effectually disbarred from the rest of the universe governance.

And then when Quarantine is lifted, the Mercy having been extended and offered, is really coupled with Universe Justice, which must compensate, somehow, for the harms having been done. And any personality receiving mercy must compensate in somewhere else of universe healthiness if you will. And that is why you often see a relocation or reassignment in some other part of the universe when these entities have accepted the rulings of Mercy and Justice from the highest courts.  To repurpose themselves in the examples of places where rebellion has not occurred. So, this provides some sort of context as to why and how - when we say, why, we say why at all - are these administrative apparatuses set up, constructed, attacked, broken down, several times now, in reestablishing quarantine or lifting quarantine. These represent various stops-and-starts of the process. You are learning through hard experience. This is not a clean cut-and-dry mechanism.

And speaking of mechanism, it is the Paradise Trinity, who is the ultimate arbiter, determining when any quarantine goes in and out of effect. And of course, there is a liaison in this process with the Creator Son and with Paradise rule. But while the Creator Son creates a circumstance-capability and possibility of rebellion, by the very nature of His creation, it is the Paradise Trinity who determines through its mechanisms, what qualifies as quarantine. To ensure rebellion does not affect what it need not effect.

[pause]

Now, there has been a long pause, but we have let this sink in as to the scope of a rebellion and its infection, if you will, to permeate. And in effect, then, what happens in one part of the body has unforeseen effects or correlations to other parts of a system. In other words, we tell you quarantine is in effect for this reason to stop the spread. But when the news occurs that spread indeed occurred. You question, Why is this possible at all? You have quarantine! So, on one hand the potential is always and obviously there. And yet, when spread occurs you beg the question, how is this possible? Even though we tell you it's possible.

But let's recall that everything in a Superuniverse has a destination-journey leading onward and inward through the entire Superuniverse all the way up to Uversa. And that every single personality of the Superuniverse is judged by the Ancients of Days. Certainly, this is the case, when deciding if the personality is challenged to the point of existing. What we mean by this is, we're hinting, that by the very nature of the universe, that there is a permeation. So this existing permeation is cut off through quarantine when the Paradise Trinity deems it necessary to do so. And that everything is connected, or was connected in the first place, to the supreme. And that the supreme is the repository of everything, regardless of whether it survived or not.

So, to continue, what we have, not only now, is what has been done with past rebellions in other sections of the Grand Universe, is that quarantine gets lifted, reinstituted and re-lifted a few times. As the Creator Son Administrations and Paradise Administrations, and Superuniverse Administrations re-insert themselves into the rebellion jurisdictions that are no longer valid, and have been disbarred, and are being reintegrated.

Now, not only is this the case and Nebadon, here, but there has been at the same time, this ramification if you will, of the New Universe Age and its effects. Based on, procedurally, what the supreme pulled, in its challenge to the Paradise Trinity. Which was essentially a challenge to the Order of Paradise Sons themselves, yet again, and the Creator Sons. Essentially, the supreme says, “Well, I am to have faith in the Paradise Trinity, like a human has faith in their own Thought Adjuster. And yet I am to share my supremacy with these Creator Sons who are Sovereign and represent this so-called Paradise Trinity?” It was a challenge not that different than a System Sovereign, just at a different scale. And its ramifications and effects involve a very larger Order of entities belonging to Supremacy.

So, what Michael of Nebadon has is a reinstituting of quarantine, and then re-establishing circuits that cause insurrection based on the confusion of the recent past, together with this New Universe Age. And this is no simple matter. We will suspend the lesson for now. But this is an ongoing process working itself out.

I am Arthura. And I wish you all listening and reading a very good day. We are out.

Dominick O:
Thank you, Arthura and all the team helping you transmit from your location, and we thank you.

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Lesson 26 ARTHURA MELCHIZEDEK. Quarantine as Disbarment. 8.10.22
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2022, 12:55:55 pm »
Dominick, I respond for the reason I think we got tangled into something that got implied but not meant to state.

This has to do with the supreme and supreme decisions in the past.

Arthura states that because everything in the past happened, time assigned the responsibility, for the most part, to the supreme to archive (i.e. repetitive cause placed aside into a record  and/or assign to work on development later), and to attain the Trinity as the final arbiter of what process is eventually allowed to work out troubles with experiential processing.   I follow that.  What I do not follow is the statement (second paragraph after the word "pause.")

" So this existing permutation is cut off through quarantine when the Paradise Trinity deems it necessary to do so. And that everything is connected, or was connected in the first place, to the supreme. And that the supreme is the repository of everything, regardless of whether it survived or not."

First let me state something because Arthura uses the word "permutation ," and most of us do not use that term easily all in Britain it is used daily when you are playing the foot ball lottery which I always did.  You can buy a ticket forecasting the final out come of all the soccer matches (about 12 on a ticket or so), and you can buy that ticket which allows a permutation of all your forecast outcomes.  All that does is say to the money people if I get five of the twelve right, I get a place in the payout.  That gives me a fifty percent edge of the ticket being disallowed because I missed a perfect forecast of  all the matches listed.

Arthura explains that the corresponding idea of a quarantine has a universe forecast permutation in it.  That means they, the universe of the so called money people in this permutation pay out, cover the moment of a forecast to stop it paying out at all , in this case, regarding how the  insurrection affects you in time.   But because time is never fully predictable in free-will decisions, the permutations happen anyhow which  allows events to occur and decisions based on circumstances we could not forecast.  That exempts the cabal from losing.

Now that we understand that, your post states Arthura saysing this:

Arthura says:

" So this existing permeation is cut off through quarantine when the Paradise Trinity deems it necessary to do so. And that everything is connected, or was connected in the first place, to the supreme. And that the supreme is the repository of everything, regardless of whether it survived or not."

Ron here - I assume this means the Trinity places the experiential nature of those of us who are harassed by the cabal into the supreme file.  The cabal cannot do that although they can think that I am sure, but them thinking it does not make it so either.  IF this is true the statement makes sense, because Arthura says the supreme is the repository whether it survived or not.

To human thinking and logic, if the supreme has NOT survived, than the Trinity does not give it him literally to store what was experienced, but may decide to created a digital file called the supreme and be done with it.  Yet, Spirit is really hard to explain in motions of thought like this.  Now here is Ron speculation to state the next paragraph:

I assume the Supreme as a personality was wiped off the face of the universe existence by committing suicide taking millions with him as a result.  But I also know that Father bestows personality even through the Trinity, and for that reason Father has access to the departed much as we channelers can do that sometimes.  If this is the case, FATHER and hence the Paradise Trinity, has access to at least the remnants of what used to be called the Supreme Being.  Now let me state this:

ARTHURA may be right in the statement but it blows material minds because we do not recognize any dead entity human or divine as being able to receive anything much less experiential prowess to process it into a universal use.  But if we are looking at the supreme availability to receive files concerning, of all things, quarantines, then this is a case of (perhaps) Ultimacy being applied to time rebellion.

If that is the case, we need more or better explanation, 1 - is that the case; or  2 - is this an error to state it the way he did in the post?

Thank you Arthura.

ARTHURA - "Ron you do me the favor of asking a racy questions I was never prepared to answer, but I do for you alone if that is the case.  No one using Ultimacy in time to constrict unwanted facts, but Michael was instructed to do so with the epochal revelation on Urantia and that has been achieved.

"Further, you stand corrected in one response:  The Trinity is never without reserves, EXCEPT when personality extinction occurs, and then it is the Deity Absolute which can predict responses from a dead personality.  The Deity Absolute can do that; the Trinity does not in any case.  For that reason the Deity Absolute is the one who allows the permeations of quarantines to take place not, but insists that any permeations be constrained to time only, as time is a wheel of fortune because of so many choices but only one taking effect at any given time.  For that you get a zero.  However let it be known you are the only one who can fathom what I say when it comes to the supreme and his file being a digital file almost like a BITCOIN money value, as it is silly to assume a coin worth $60,000 which at one time it was, but the supreme is never worth anything now and the permeations we refer to are locked in the file you suppose exists in the totality of hyperinfinity.  That happens to be the case, and I should be more careful when we refer to it without some explanation.

"For that reason let me state for the public that cares:  TOTALITY is worthless if you cannot be there.  True you say and laugh.  But be aware FATHER IS THERE!  And for those who cannot fathom what Ron is pointing at, let the statement read:

ARTHURA: "The supreme is dead, but the Trinity allows subjects that are supreme in permeation style rules and laws to function as its own supply of issues for time. "

"That means that ARTHURA and you Ron never cross swords because you learn as we did and do that God the Ultimate can cross off events in the future if those events have no instruction or meaning to the Master Universe ever.  Our sword crossing is minor and useless but serves to explain better to both of us circumstances brewing right now in the Master Universe, that will affect you and Me in the near future, quarantine or not!"

END

« Last Edit: August 10, 2022, 13:28:37 pm by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2022, 13:21:02 pm »
ARTHURA TRANSMISSION
York, PA
T/R:  ARTHURA through Rons Thought Adjuster for quality control
August 10, 2022 at 1300 NY DST

Dear List,
"I am ARTHURA through the Thought Adjuster only.  Ron transmits the Adjuster and I transmit to the Thought Adjuster who interprets me and translates my language into English:

"For that reason be aware the entire matter of the quarantine is not easily explained by that first post.  Ron saw it as a good attempt but it fails to explain what Ron got at and thank goodness for Ron being so sharp yet to decide we needed an extra post to clarify what is to be said regarding "quarantines."

THE QUARANTINE DISASTER YET TO HAPPEN
"I am ARTHURA, and I am a MELCHIZEDEK and a MIGHTY MESSENGER and a lot of other ORDERS you do not even know about yet.  For that reason Ron already knows me as a scandal proof entity but so high I do not relate to Ron that well all the time either.  We crossed swords in the past couple of days over the priority for the WTP project, and for that reason he was furious for some others not answering questions properly.  I am one who never minces words and PLANETARY PRINCE MANTUTIA is both aware of my cares and of Ron's cares, and we meet well with the PRINCE all the time.  For that reason I have asked MANTUTIA, THE PLANETARY PRINCE, to say a few words here first:

MANTUTIA, PLANETARY PRINCE OF URANTIA, PANOPTIA, DENSON, TERRATORTIA -  "For reasons of State this is short.  Ron properly assigns me as the Planetary Prince for several other planets, but I am also the PLANETARY SOVEREIGN and while I should rule from UVERSA, I dare not rule away from URANTIA.  Please try to understand this!!!  It is not normal and you should understand why!

"I explain it briefly thanks to Ron getting hived over the Arthura statement over the deceased god the supreme, and how it figures yet in some rehabilitation of rebel lives.  For that reason please learn this is not an easy step to assume is just good for URANTIA, but it is also good for PANOPTIA, DENSON, AND TERRATORTIA.  That said, be assured URANTIA gets priority for time and actions as YOU AS URANTIA are in supreme danger of fully defaulting as a living planet.  Why?  The stupidity of self control no longer exists.  Ron sees the Monkey virus as typical of what happens when there is no sense applied to choices that are dangerous.  The trouble that brews is that Putin thinks he can control forces that are so very dangerous he does not understand he cannot win and then destroy a civilization he helped to build burned down to the ground.  That is how spirit views URANTIA at the moment and it could end that way unless we can get this all together and finally force man into compliance with self choice survival!

"Some of you understand Ron well enough to know he and Paul of Tarsus had a similar spirit upbringing and Paul fell from his horse and broke three ribs and was cleared of illness and healed in Damascus by seven Jewish women.  They cared for him in spite of him being a Roman Legatee and saw to his final departure with tears of gratitude for his spiritual blessing on boat.  Ron was hit so hard in his life style living at China Pond, he got raked with an Adjuster so adamant he change his home and place, the Adjuster threw him down the steps the first morning.  He did not break a thing but it is of record.  Let us find peace in this then:

"You who read these posts have no real idea what you are assimilating.  For that reason you are innocent of the repercussions, but Ron knows pretty well what you are going to be up against and tries to warn you for all sorts of personal reasons.  None the least is he loves you and cares that you do not fall victim to the despair that folds this world over the loss of many human lives at once, and the loss of a great nation if it does not rue the day and correspond to the REGENCY proposed for its safety.  The Republicans are ready to fight anything but they just might anneal to the Regency if they understand it is Jesus who proposes it for their own good. 

"As MANTUTIA, your PLANETARY PRINCE, I am delighted you make some room to contemplate me Ron, but listen up!

"Your life is precious to us and so it is to many here, but you cannot maintain any sense of relativity to the world if you cannot be healed.  Again this morning the cabal saw to your harm and you are deeply aware of t he scars now.  They will die for that reason and you might also without help from the Planetary Prince and the Creator Son and the Universal FATHER.

"It is for that reason that others on this list may become heirs to your work without understanding just how deep you go into the psyche of URANTIA and to the loss of the Urantia Foundation, as it will rue the day they threw you off the agenda so easily, and you bitterly assess they have wet their own bed again and good riddance.  Lest anyone misunderstand there is plenty of that around yet and it will not become dried out with special pleas to the contrary. 

"Finally, to you Arthura, keep this placement well done as the quarantine has seriously damaged Ron again this morning by ruling a permutation is at hand, and that must be corrected now Ron.

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2022, 13:45:25 pm »
For technical reasons I have had to open a 3rd reply editor and conclude the above post this way:

"I am ARTHURA and for that reason you corrected a slip in spelling and so did I.  The last post contains nothing much but warnings from the Prince over what might happen to Urantia.  Now let us

"Now let us conclude the post with a familiar sigh of relief not, but something for all to ponder.

"The last hour of today, that is 23:59"59 New York zone DST, is the last chance to hear why I am not leaving Urantia ever until this entire matter is settled with a brave Ron and a loving Rayson and a good Prince and a marvelous Creator Son, and it is to instill in all of you that Ron never asked for fame or fortune but that is what he will get with the Besser WTP formula.  RAYSON is ready to stoke it and MICHAEL OF NEBADON is ready to back it.  HOWEVER, the last of the cabal on Urantia has forsworn it will not occur until they are dead or delivered of Ron's death too.  If that occurs the entire matter is an Ancients of Days matter and for that reason Ron you stay in limbo not and for good reason you are made very quiet.  Be assured until I saw what was at stake I delivered no eulogy to any of them, but they decided this to work and work it shall do so!

"I am Arthura not now, but his predecessor the ANCIENTS OF DAYS REPRESENTATIVE on Urantia now, and for that matter I carry huge resources to make this work but Ron was hit by the cabal again and could not stop them filling his legs with paralysis and pain.  He now walks with the can again and I refuse to let it stay that way.  Be assured this entire matter is up for a change before the tribunals that counsel the ANCIENTS OF DAYS and they are not leaving until the cabal understands they play not only with fire, but with their lives, and may instructed that the word infamy is too good for them too.

"For that reason the temporary quarantine now has been extended not just to Urantia but the whole way up to UVERSA and beyond and this cabal is now a wanted pack of wolves and that is not to end there Ron, you are being lifted up again to see to your company is well instituted above too as the Magisterial Foundation is now a divine organization and it will be signed that way.  Let this stand as the last will and testament for Ron, as he must make amends shortly to all of this.  He has stood before the judges and they agree he is not unusual enough to classify otherwise, but enough so to stand as an example of what to get when this planet is actually a real live Light and Life sphere, and we insist that it do so quickly, as too much depends on Urantia to just let it die!

"Good day to all.  I AM ARTHURA and Ron thanks me and I expect you might if you knew what the true consequences of this day are to even you who just read fr now.  [Ron:  we thank you ARTHURA for the trouble it took to get this all down for us to read and understand it, as it is not obvious how this is all made to fit the price of gold even higher on Urantia if we get that REGENCY running properly and the heart of JESUS running the show for man until he can listen to God's revelation for a change.  Amen and thank you most deeply Arthura.]

END

7inOcean

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2022, 06:54:19 am »
Interesting posts here, if I get this right: So this is on a cliff edge. A quarantine extended to Uversa, so this is now a Ancients of Days matter whilst the cabal is still attacking Ron. What happens when the Uversa matter does not solve the cabal? Does it then become a Deity Absolute matter?
Thank you Arthura Melchizdek, Dominick, Ron, Mantutia Melchizedek and Michael of Nebadon for further elaborations to a somewhat complex thing to fathom yet can be seen as an ongoing disaster due to an unrelenting rebellion that appears to engage the highest echelons of Universal administration to handle it just when we thought it was under control but it obviously is not. It is a sad assessment and perspective of Urantia and what happens if it is to crash? That would mean everything is off the table and those of us will go to the Mansion Worlds and even there, will we confront the mess as well? So many repercussions coming out from these scenarios or vectors....
May our prayers and thoughts be with you all.
Sue/7inOcean
« Last Edit: August 11, 2022, 06:56:17 am by 7inOcean »