Author Topic: Lesson 27 ARTHURA MELCHIZEDEK. Be Not Timid. 08.18.22  (Read 3284 times)

Offline Dominick O

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Lesson 27 ARTHURA MELCHIZEDEK. Be Not Timid. 08.18.22
« on: August 18, 2022, 10:29:21 am »
Lesson 27 ARTHURA MELCHIZEDEK
Be Not Timid

Thu, 8/18/2022, York, PA, United States
Transmitter Teacher(s): ARTHURA MELCHIZEDEK
Receiver(s): Dominick O
Audio Link (5m)

York, PA August 18th

ARTHURA:

And this would be a Volume or Lesson 27, but that is not the case today. This is Arthura Melchizedek. Normally, we might have a lesson, but today it is a matter of sharing with the group what it is We have in mind from our side of the veil.

I wish to be known amongst the transmitting corps. This is Arthura Melchizedek speaking. I will help each and every one of you hone this skill. There is a time to read each other, to learn from each other, and then there is a time to take direct instruction. And I have that goal in mind in unique and individual association through the exercise of transmission.

Frankly, I can phase and I appear amongst you in the Order of Melchizedek. I am Arthur-ah. You may end up pronouncing it Ar-thura, and so on. And that does not particularly matter, what matters is that we work together on a connection. So that in the near future, your transmissions and your abilities, are confident and with the authoritative voice of God, the confidence of God walking with you.

Whatever it is that you do best, I aim to bring it out. I am particularly capable of teasing out what is your strength, unabashedly. And then translating that into the Father's Will in the field of your daily lives, and so called, “work,” of doing the Father’s will. I could lay it out for what that means, but now is the time for me to personally have a conversation with you as to what that means for each of you. But it does entail daily applications of mercy and justice applied to the work.

This is Arthura Melchizedek and I thank you for listening or reading, and I look forward to any time together. Good day.

Dominick O:
Thank you Arthura. Well received.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2022, 10:37:48 am by Dominick O »