Author Topic: Lesson 35 ARTHURA. Jurisprudence of Rights and Service. 09.20.22  (Read 4714 times)

Offline Dominick O

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Lesson 35 ARTHURA. Jurisprudence of Rights and Service. 09.20.22
« on: September 20, 2022, 13:14:47 pm »
Lesson 35 ARTHURA
Jurisprudence of Rights and Service
Tue, 9/20/2022 York, PA, United States
Teacher Transmitter(s): ARTHURA MELCHIZEDEK
Receiver(s): Dominick O
Audio Link (21m)

ARTHURA:
This is Arthura and I come to you today with Clear-channel and a big stick. It is always good to ask for clarity with the Father, to gain a certitude with your faith in mind and will, and receive assurance that you have something like Clear-channel with myself, Arthura. You will always receive such. I have that benefit, that power, because I have the rank. What is not capable, when I am phased down, is to be everywhere at once. Therefore, am I limited in my phased capacity to deliver Clear-channel or clear-omnichannel. I can of course, be available at notice many times. So, it always is good for you to request. I can always send delegates, and your Universe Aides can always facilitate and petition. But we are attending to a lot of things these days, such as the acute suffering of potential Sons of God on this planet. And to put that in starker contrast, the animal nature of Man drowning out its own destiny through its choices to remain in the lower strata of thought and deed.

Healthcare is not a right. Healthcare, obviously, is not something of a natural right, is it? Health care is a self-administered thing. And then when a more advanced tribe, and family, and then nation, and then civilization, those advanced aspects of organized healthcare become available, and stabilized, and sustained. Thus, the ideal of healthcare as a right is, of course, good in its merits, but in its practical labeling of application, it is more an aspect of what we label Light and Life. That is not to say in Light and Life we provide with you the ability to provide natural rights of health care. It is rather the ability to provide health care. Do not make the error in thinking that these are natural rights. Your forefathers enjoyed no such thing. Nature provides no such thing.

But the absurdity of such advanced warfare does beg the question about, what good might be able to come if such advanced civilizations were able to dedicate their resources to a competition that benefited the people inside of its own borders? So much of the human progress has been slapstick, and band aid in its long-term applications. The gifts of revelation and discovery that are co-created literally with your geniuses, and innovators, and brilliance in your race of all people, are squandered in an environment of rebellion. And on planets and your planet, of eventual receiving of Divine Governance, enables itself to utilize and leverage Revelation to the point of long-lasting brilliance.

Many of the themes that I touch upon will eventually become curriculum, and they are already part of the curriculum. I am simply enacting My role, as Arthura, to herald the messages, provide the themes. But I am not the one who has designed them. For that you must thank your Creator Son, and your Creator, Universal Father. And Their designs become the action of their Conjoint Actor, also known as the Infinite Spirit. Together, they are part of the Eternal Son, Universal Father, an Infinite Spirit Trinity. I, Arthura, am part of the Ancients of Days, phased down. And I am, as an Ancients of Days Representative, intimately representing and associated with the Paradise Trinity. But I phase down in this Local Universe to talk to you in the Order of Melchizedek. Even further, I am allowed in this phase, emergency powers and abilities. Even down to the ability of incarnation, but also of self-action and initiative.

Yes, the word you receive is jurisprudence. Go ahead, look it up. I'll wait.

Dominick O:
Thank you. I looked it up, Arthura. And these lessons by you seem to be well illustrated in this word.

ARTHURA:
Thank you, this is Arthura speaking. And I am the, you could say, living representation of jurisprudence on Urantia. Jurisprudence, if you can leave with one general thought, is that it represents the system behind the law, meaning all the components. Not just the philosophy and the theory of law, but the components about what you're even philosophizing and encoding into law to make it functional. That would be the court and trial system. Judges, juries, administrators, not to mention, you could say, the ancillary aspect of it, which is the police function, you could say. We call it Liaison Forces. But jurisprudence provides the whole of what is the general term Law or Governance. And jurisprudence would be a subsection of Governance, in general, when it comes to the philosophy and science of law, and the components and mechanisms that it is comprised of, namely the trial system.

This is very critical. You could say it's the one area that has crippled your planet into advanced stages nearing Light and Life. Because of its imperfected, flawed, immature development of a global trial and court system of law. This is mostly in part due to the diversity of opinion and function of the philosophy of the law, applied by the rest of the units, of let's say, nation-state governance. Namely into two camps Authoritarian and Democratic. You might say a Liberal, but better to say, Representative. Autocratic versus a Representative Governance.

Autocratic means there is no voice there is only obedience amongst the Citizenry. And Representative means, there is participation demanded of the citizenry, not representation but actual participation.
And this is what is the Classic definition of Democratic, but we will choose the word Representative because it represents participation. In other words, healthcare you must participate in. It is not just a granted natural right. And under Authoritarianism, there is already an understanding that healthcare is not a natural right: you get what you get, and you better be thankful for it. Now shut up and heal. And tell us you’re healthy, or we will make it illegal to be unhealthy. That is the nature of Autocracy.

So, both sides of this scale, we can call it, are highly flawed in the present today. This sets the stage for the hero and the whipping-boy of humanity, and that is the Divine Governance, incarnating and being known, and being able to participate in some manner. We say participate, for we will surely enjoin with you in Representative Government. And at the same time, we say some term and phrase, like whipping boy, because We do have some power enforcement behind Our governance. Not to mention the expectations, unrealistic expectations, to perform near-miracles to provide these flawed notions of rights that you might demand in these early days. But we are working with you so that you participate, yes. And you don't sit back and have unrealistic expectations and demands amongst yourselves.

So, this brings us to some concluding points, one of them being, that the status of Citizen demands participation. You do not earn some magical, natural right of anything that civilization grants you when you become a citizen. And that furthermore, the civilization at the top, down to the citizen at the bottom, or other end of the spectrum, is best done through Representative Governance. This Representative Governance means the Citizenry, including its leadership, has some aspect of participation. Usually this means words like, Service and Education, that then go out into Industry and its ancillary functions to sustain the Civilization, its Institutions etc. And that these representative functions are more susceptible to sustained innovation and receiving Revelation.

I thank you for listening and reading. And I thank all transmitters who receive Me and My brethren. Good day.

Dominick O:
We are honored by your presence, Arthura, and thank you. And good day to you.

Offline wendy.winter

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Lesson 35 ARTHURA. Jurisprudence of Rights and Service. 09.20.22
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2022, 16:31:23 pm »
@DominickO, 'The status of citizen demands participation' and I thank you for yours. I thoroughly enjoyed this lesson from Arthura as it leads itself so naturally into cosmic citizenship. Thank you muchly, Wendy