Author Topic: Will the source of airborne electricity technology be the atmosphere?  (Read 4524 times)

Online JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Title: Will the source of airborne electricity technology be the atmosphere?

I had to do a summary in the title, but the more complete question is as follows:

Will the source of the new technology of electrical transmission through the air be the electrical energy of the atmosphere?

Subject:
Transmission of electricity through the air.

I've been reading some articles about the transmission of electricity through the air.

I quickly read only a few messages and I believe that I do not fully understand the concepts related to this subject, which is the transmission of electricity through the air.

However, I have noticed that when this technology becomes available it will bring electricity almost free of charge for the benefit of citizens all over the world who benefit from this technology.

What I ask is the following, considering that the electrical energy is going to come from somewhere, some source of energy:

- Will the source of the new technology for transmitting electrical energy through the air be the electrical energy in the atmosphere?

I say this because lightning is very strong electrical energy that is in the atmosphere.

If any member of the Serara Forum can clarify this important question for me, I would appreciate it.

=======

Título: A fonte da tecnologia de eletricidade pelo ar será a  atmosfera?

Eu tive que fazer uma síntese no título, mas a pergunta mais completa é a seguinte:

A fonte da nova tecnologia de transmissão elétrica pelo ar será a energia elétrica da atmosfera?

Assunto:
Transmissão de eletricidade pelo ar.

Eu tenho lido alguns artigos sobre a transmissão de eletricidade pelo ar.

Eu leio rapidamente apenas algumas mensagens e eu acredito que não sei totalmente os conceitos ligados a este assunto que é a transmissão de eletricidade pelo ar.

No entanto, eu notei que quando for disponibilizada esta tecnologia irá trazer a energia elétrica de forma quase gratuita para benefícios de cidadãos do mundo inteiro que forem beneficiadas por esta tecnologia.

O que eu indago é o seguinte, considerando que a energia elétrica vai vir de algum lugar, alguma fonte de energia:

- A fonte da nova tecnologia de transmissão de energia elétrica pelo ar será a energia elétrica que tem na atmosfera?

Digo isto porque os raios são energia elétrica muito forte e que estão na atmosfera.

Se algum membro ou membra do Fórum Serara poder me esclarecer esta importante pergunta eu agradeço.

« Last Edit: April 01, 2022, 14:51:38 pm by JuliodaLuz »
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Offline newstarsaphire

• Administrator
  • Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
Re: Will the source of airborne electricity technology be the atmosphere?
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2022, 15:34:54 pm »
Julio,

Use the "search" feature and type in WTP to show you all the posts to read here on WTP.  I did so and lot's of posts came up.

here is a link to one of the posts made by Ron that directly answers your question.  https://forum.serara.org/index.php?topic=18500.msg96966;topicseen#msg96966   Your question is answered directly in the first paragraph.
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.

Online JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Will the source of airborne electricity technology be the atmosphere?
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2022, 16:44:56 pm »
Obrigado Phillys pela resposta que está abaixo e que estava no primeiro parágrafo do link que me indicou:

Thanks Phyllis for the answer that is below and that was in the first paragraph of the link that indicated me:

https://forum.serara.org/index.php?topic=18500.msg96966;topicseen#msg96966

=======

The whole idea about how to broadcast wireless electricity is profoundly complicated not.  It might sound so because to explain it we have to explain, first, what electricity is.  Electricity is a flow of a preparticle called an electron along a wire in your home.  One plugs ones lights and can opener into a receptacle and the electrons flow into the light wire or other device you are using and you get it to "run" or "turn on."   Electrons form atoms, but they can exist outside of an atom too, and WTP takes free electrons out of the air, puts them on a wire, and boosts their power up inside a generator to broadcast them.

=======

Tradução do Google Tradutor para o idioma português (Brasil):

Toda a idéia sobre como transmitir eletricidade sem fio não é profundamente complicada. Pode soar assim porque para explicá-la temos que explicar, primeiro, o que é eletricidade. A eletricidade é um fluxo de uma pré-partícula chamada elétron ao longo de um fio em sua casa. Um conecta as luzes e o abridor de latas em um receptáculo e os elétrons fluem para o fio de luz ou outro dispositivo que você está usando e você o faz "funcionar" ou "ligar". Os elétrons formam átomos, mas também podem existir fora de um átomo, e a WTP retira elétrons livres do ar, os coloca em um fio e aumenta sua energia dentro de um gerador para transmiti-los.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2022, 19:38:49 pm by newstarsaphire »
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)