Author Topic: NUA and New Technology to Speak To  (Read 5281 times)

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
NUA and New Technology to Speak To
« on: September 08, 2022, 08:56:51 am »
September 08, 2022
Michael of Nebadon
Subject: New Technology Suddenly Appearing on 8 September
T/R: Ron Besser
York, PA 730AM

Do you know what day this is?  According to the calendar it is the 8th of September all day where you are and for me too.  I am admin on this site and work hard to keep it functioning while we can say anything.  For my part today I say the following:

First, this day is typical of most days around here where I live on Urantia.  Second, it is quite dull and frankly I could do without misty air and cloudy skies, but at least it has stopped raining after 2 inches fell since Tuesday afternoon.  Until today we had a pretty good drought going.  

Closing this from the start is lackluster and I quit now not and state the following: I really upset my sleep schedule by giving up and going to bed at 830PM last night– I could not keep my eyes open.  I slept until about 1015PM, got up as I actually got some energy back, and worked on two Papers you should know about until 2 or 3 am this morning.

First paper you ought to know if it ever makes it into a patent, is HOW TO MAKE A HYDROGEN CAR ENGINE run without refueling.  IT can be done when you capture Helium on your car chassis and move the Helium to a little invention RAYSON showed me that knock out the NEUTRONS out of te Helium and when you do that they become Hydrogen atoms and burning longer and cleaner than gasoline ever will.  The only emission is water, and I think you should not let water exhaust either, as millions of those hydrogen engines in the cold north will produce sheets of ice on our highways.

I completed the drawings and text on how to make hydrogen fuel for engines in the car as you drive and it requires no batteries or loading it otherwise.  Now it must find someone like Toyota to develop it commercially.  We will see about that in the future.

But there is a Number 2 patent I started working on as I finished mostly the Hydrogen car.  The next big thing is a PLASMA ENGINE.  That is the engine that must be turned on only if you are going to use it all the time, because you cannot turn it off!  As I wrote it out, I also discovered it is a rather unpleasant thing to keep going since NASA better leave it in space orbit to visit its vehicle like they do now with a space station, as it just does not turn off once lit.

Some very ancient entity wrote me as I took down the Plasma Energy properties in a word file real early this morning, and asked me what in the world am I going to do with a technology that cannot be shut off as an engine, and could blow up if I is not functioning as a rocket ship to the rest of the solar system which can make a vehicle travel at almost he speed of light even in molecular space.

The entity has no name when speaking to me.  He or It knows precisely what to say and draws mental pictures for me to see and write about.  It is not a direct word transmission anymore how I can transfer the ideas about these technologies, but instructions about how to use earth materials to get space travel feasible.  I cannot tell you more other than if I release what I already have, NASA might get a launch vehicle without a rocket, but a space shuttle that takes off its runway at the Kennedy Space Center, and drives right up to an earth orbit, calculate its place in that orbit and travel to the Jupiter region in our solar system in about sixty minutes of our Urantia time.  The astronauts would not have an age or food problem and could be home in another hour and ten minutes after taking pictures.  One travels just slightly under the speed of light with one of these gadgets powering your ship.

Of course, I have no way of showing this to scientists as they are all sure some of this invention is truly impossible to utilize.  Maybe with the plasma engine, they have a point, but our hydrogen car never runs out of fuel and does not need a battery or a load of fuel brought to it at all as we generate that fuel out of the air as we travel.

I thought you might like to know some of these ideas being prepared as God’ gift to humanity if he would just stop criticizing the means to get these technologies started.    Meanwhile enjoy wha is left of your day and enjoy!

Ron Besser/admin/host/transmitter/office boy/ and whatever else I have to do today too.  K
« Last Edit: September 08, 2022, 09:00:32 am by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
Re: NUA and New Technology to Speak To
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2022, 10:04:50 am »
Well done Ron!  Even though I put most of my focus on the spiritual and social issues of the missions, I know this is very important too. I will learn more about the scientific issues after Urantia is in better spiritual shape and I have the luxury of putting my attention in other area as well. Let us hope that when the regency is in place, the right people will be sent to you and grease the wheels, so to speak, to make these things move along quicker. 

I have the same sleep issues. There is no such thing for me as bedtime. Sometimes I am up until 3:00 to 4:00 am, but then I need to sleep more during the day. Other times I am in bed by 10:00 pm, but then I am wide awake by two or three. It makes it very difficult to plan on appointments. 
By the way, do we have any information as to when the regency will be fully operational?
Blessings,
Amethyst
kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2022, 12:09:25 pm »
Ron that is good news to hear.  Back in the day and even now I would read what psychics would predict what's happening in the coming years ahead especially new scientific discoveries.  Well they spoke these things but I had know idea I would be in the most of it.  It's a shame that material beings are so afraid they're going to lose power and control. All they have to do is get on bandwagon and get with the program.
As for those celestials who don't want us to have these new scientific advancements I can't understand I mean what's it to you?

Weydevu 

Offline Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2022, 02:21:08 am »
Thank you very much Ron for this information. You truly have the best interest for humanity at heart. 

This sounds like science fiction but when I look back and remember the works of Neville Goddard, 
whose papers I read before I met the Urantia book, there is nothing like science fiction because it is all happening elsewhere for real.

This will become a reality one day on Urantia. Thank you once more, Ron. God Bless.

Love and Blessings,
Moses

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2022, 09:15:54 am »
Amethyst, you make me chuckle because I have the identical circus of bedtime schedules you do and some days I cannot get started well because I have been up what feels like all night or broken sleep cycles and I wonder for what sometimes.  Our mutual friend Dominick lives close enough to me to be my neighbor all the time practically in my backyard, and when we see each other, we compare notes about the sleep kabash he suffers too and gets to feeling tired all the time.  He has recently undergone Adjuster fusion, 09  mind districts out of 12 possible, and has had so many decisions thrust at him, he wonders like you and I do, just what the heck this transition is so crazy hard to deal with.

By the way Amethyst, your Adjuster reports because I asked Him to, you are still fused with 09 mind districts fused being one as your Adjuster is in your own mind, and that is playing a big role in your awful sleep developments of the past year almost.  Just keep in mind Amethyst you are no longer purely human.  MICHAEL OF NEBADON tells me that Queen Elizabeth was also fused with 04 mind districts of 12 districts possible.  Just note if the 12th mind district is fused, you leave Urnatia in chariots of fire like Ezekiel did.  In any case let us look at something else for today:

I just put up a post from MICHAEL AND GABRIEL speaking as they are still on SONARINGTON.  That foretells big things here on Urantia Amethyst and everybody, and while I am just a little jot of a human here, I still think you Amethyst are going to face difficult ways when Jesus announces all of those who have transmitted for their advances of spirit on Urantia. will have a role to play in the RETINUE OF JESUS.  What does that mean?  Well, I am still entirely unsure but JESUS now relates that all of hos APOSTLES at his life's end millennia ago, have now all agreed to show themselves in the initial visible contact to all of us in the media announcement to come.  What we might play is not there in the media announcement, but I am getting the idea we do have a roll either as acolytes or as disciples known to the world in the Jesus appearances.  It is an honor too great to speculate with, but something is brewing Amethyst and the rest of you who have transmitted here, to be known to the world through a JESUS ASSOCIATION  in visible gear.

Weydevu I am always so appreciative for your comments too as I am from you Moses too.  We are about to observe a huge change in world affairs.  Kenya just had a difficult election; the United States is failing in sobriety at times, and the damnable war in Ukraine will never heal us as it is an open wound on all of us.  Please keep your tempers in check because we are going to be forced to deal with news in the near future that is terrible I feel, and that is the loss of our President if we are not caring enough to relieve him of all those duties he must attend to at 80 years of age.  He is a worthy President but is honored with the title at the close of his natural life as I am.  For that reason, keep your tears in check and pray we can get through all of this without leadership in place and goodwill to all men as well. 

My care and love to you all.
Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Raz

• this, too, shall pass
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2022, 21:28:43 pm »
Ron,
Wasn't it Elijah that left for heaven in a chariot of fire with Elisha watching him?
Raz

Ron:  YES!  My Mistake and thank you for catching it!
« Last Edit: September 09, 2022, 23:12:14 pm by Ron Besser »
Nothing is lost to the heart of God,
nothing is lost for ever;
God's heart is love,
and that love will remain,
holding the world forever. (lyrics by Colin Gibson, Words © 1996 Hope Publishing Company)