Author Topic: Personality, Experience, and Infinity. ARTHURA. V2 L44  (Read 5065 times)

Offline Dominick O

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Personality, Experience, and Infinity. ARTHURA. V2 L44
« on: October 17, 2022, 12:06:22 pm »
Personality, Experience, and Infinity
ARTHURA
V2 L 44
Sun, Oct 16, 2022, York, PA, United States
Transmitter Teacher(s): ARTHURA
Receiver(s): Dominick O
Audio Link (12m)

ARTHURA:
This is Arthura I find it peculiar to witness those endowed with a piece of a fellow - well not fellow - the piece of a Consummator. That you know as Consummator Number Six, the Father of All. That it is difficult for you, but I empathize if that is possible, with your plight. And it is one of the benefits of contributing to this Master Universe of a Consummator, which is a very creative part of Hyper Infinity. You wonder how with such ease I was able to integrate with your kind through a vehicle, if you will, of say, Personality. And we remind you Consummator Six, the Father of All, gifts Personality and gifts Will. And these are hyper infinite attributes. Potentials born out of Hyper Infinity, phased down to Infinity, and then phased down further into the Paradise Trinity. First, Second and Third Sources of, essentially, Consummator Number Six.

We left off the record it's quite a “personality-party” out there, yes, indeed. Which brings us to the point of what you might describe as a lesson or information shared today. Something to think about and give meaning to the day and beyond. That is, what does the universe create? And we mean universe by, what does the Father of All create, through everything we just spoke to? And that is, how is it possible to experience anything? In order to experience, what needs to be in place for some thing, any thing to experience? Well, the answer is something is transformed into someone. And once something becomes someone, that someone, can begin to attain and retain, experience.

Attaining experience is the living experience of the personality. For example, you as an Ascender attain experience, your ascension-slash-salvation mechanisms allow you to retain it. Furthermore, it is not a forced retention, it is a free-will retention. It is a choice to retain your personhood, through your will, to continue to experience. Believe it or not, we remind you, not all Ascenders choose to retain and continue to attain experience as a personality. If you find this concept absurd it's likely an indicator that you are not going to choose to extinguish yourself that way. You are likely to choose to retain your experience and personality and choose to ascend. Furthermore, you can almost, in a sense, reverse the attaining, this choice. Almost like a current of energy, alternating current or energy flow of ascension. And that would be to begin to ascend while still in the flesh. And that would be attaining, not just experience, but assimilating your experience to spiritual advancement and attainment with this Source within you. And all this does is make your personality more real, as they say.

For those of Us outside of the Master Universe with a Hyper Infinity origin. You might imagine those in creation of this master universe of Consummator Number Six, that are so endowed with a piece of this Consummator. Who has downgraded his Consummator status, so to speak, into the Father status of Infinity. In other words, Hyper Infinity to Infinity, and then Infinity to First Source Trinity. That We from Hyper Infinity appreciate the creatures within the Master Universe who are endowed with this Consummator. And those who are created within the Master Universe who have rebelled against the reality of the Master Universe. And furthermore, are not endowed with a piece of this Infinite Source,
they are not as real as you, in the destiny of retaining their experience. And that is like the rest of you, the possibility of expanding to outer space zones. Which are closer and closer to the borders of the Master Universe and Hyper Infinity. Where you may discover personality exists even at those levels.
In fact, you just did.

Dominick:
It boggles my mind, Arthura and at the same time it's almost nonplussed because it's so matter of fact and seemingly unbelievable that we're even talking.

Arthura:
Yes. But there is no other way beyond fiat experience at your stage. And the Father has provided multiplicity of ways and an individualized gift, even with a unification of the experience. And from Our perspective We are encouraged about Consummator Number Six’s adventure here. Through worship and wisdom, worship and prayer, and relationship and love. Which is really one of the best harmonics of reality that originates in Hyper Infinity as well. We will stop it there. When we get into these terms you start to doubt, and think you are tossing word salad about. So, we'll stop here and let you get on with your day. I bid everyone a good day through the personality of Arthura.

Dominick:
Thank you, Arthura. We are honored by your presence, always. And this message was well received. Thank you.

Arthura:
You're most welcome. Good day.

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Personality, Experience, and Infinity. ARTHURA. V2 L44
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2022, 15:43:58 pm »
Arthura through Dominick is producing an immense revelation, and because of that I wish to comment with my two cents as I produce additional revelation with Dominick just what the dickens Arthura is trying to teach us.

First let me say this.  I am positive Dominick fights explanations about hyperinfinity as most of you do because it is not demonstrable.  Human mind is designed to prelocate a fact and then experience what that fact does for you in daily life.  Before I go on, please try to understand what I am saying.  When we say your mind hunts to prelocate a fact before you interact with it to benefit yourself, it means the mind is requested to tell you the conditions you are entering to work with the fact.  Another way to say that you look for conditions of the facts of what you want to  work from is to say mind reminds you not to stick you hand in a fire to turn the log to make it burn better.  The fact you ascertain here are: 1 - fire is here;  2- fire conditions with heat;  3 - to maintain heat fuel must be adjusted;  4 - fire burns flesh so look for a tool to adjust fuel; 5 - then use fire for your wishes.  Honestly the mind ascertains all that so you can act safely.  Human mind does that for everything you pick up or think about.  It steps through learned experience to assemble how you must chose to condition the facts presented for your own benefit.

Infinity is not a direct fact experience for time beings.  Mind knows the concept of Infinity but has no experienced fact to condition your understanding of it at all.  You have nothing to state factually how you stand the effects of Infinity.  Here is an example of what I am talking about:

Hyperinfinity exudes miraculous existence.  A time mind knows beginnings and endings and that becoming a person is through birth, a beginning.  But Hyperinfinity tells you it is a normal reality that is  inside of it in which an entity may wish to exist, and it allows it to will itself into existence.  Your mother did not will you into existence, but nature did after there was a choice to procreate.  You had no choice as one who is procreated in your origins as our time reality prohibits self origins - you doing ti without a mother oar father.

Let us say that hyperinfinity is a rain storm to produce this next example:  You are walking in your yard and your face is in the sun on your skin and it is a normal and natural time day.  But suddenly without explanation it is raining on your face at the same time the sun shines on it too.  Now your mind says to you one of these things is not real!  Facts are, the mind says,  it cannot be sun and rain on my face at the same time and therefore one of these conditions HAS TO BE AN HALLUCINATION - meaning how can the rain be real?  I refuse to believe it can happen this way. It tells you that as thought.

The fact of the matter is Hyperinfinity is the rain and the mind rejects your experience very well.   But mind is trying to tell you it is not real bases entirely on the fact it never experienced these possibilities before today.  Yet it happens to be and one cannot rely on mind except to possess the will of the personal self to learn about experiences outside of your own ways of doing things.  Those who use the material mind to express only material possibilities will never learn the revelation that other issues of existence are out there and God is in all of those conditions.

Dominick and you and to me in some circumstances, now runs into internal contradictions  because of the way material mind works.   That is also how God proposes it works.  But remember this:  you are philosophers too and live on abstractions about factual material experiences by the very fact you enjoy revelation and knowing how things work behind the scenes  Your personality becomes a super mind and it acts that way with me and some of you too.  That is not always mind supplying you with revelation my friends.  The by-passing of the limitations of just material facts to base your actions upon is in process when you say, "may God's will be done."    Some of you base your actions on what material mind tells you about what you have to work with and if your attitude  says these new facts about origins must ONLY be taken through the material mind only, you are now defeated to receive deeper insights easily.  God says YOU have to change your acceptance of the means of learning, and instruct your mind to be at peace with me on these issues.  It ruly and eventually learns to be your ally again over these revelatory battles.

We have to take our lessons as given and ARTHURA says this to you Dominick and to me and to your audience:

"WE assimilate nothing better than teaching, and you Ron make this easier to understand than I can, and bravura.   But we must make one small correction to your speech about, and that is, God prefers not to UN-create but he does nothing for the slow poke who finds it too hard to think about what he or she has to do to keep learning.  Dominick fights this tooth and nail.  You do not, but then your foundations is not just China Pond, it is also a genetic quality we have discovered that opens the door to love and care and learning all the way you can stand it, and some of this audience has nver followed or received such a marvelous gift from ALL THAT IS!  You have and enjoy the party so fully you are a part of it so well you can teach it with us.  Now this:

"WE learn the hard way you are full of mischief and this is to you alone:  Keep the good humor but the black thoughts of self destruction never find you but you are darkened by the smell of the fumes of insurrection all around you and you let them have it every change you get.  This time laugh it off not but keep them at bay with the charm of hate you can exude not but the charm of the silliness of their refusal to bend to the reality that the FATHER OF ALL exists in spite of   their plans to hide themselves from Him.  It is impossible.  You know it, they do not.  I am ARTHURA and I say this:

"Keep me at bay no longer Dominick over issues you have to learn.  Ron has provided you a marvelous stage to work on so do not lose it over a mild case of 'I do not know why I have to learn this," and get back to work as you always do when not happy with transmission work. You do okay but you could be more and you just let it slide instead of addressing it.  Be assured Ron knows that about you and worries you get a lazy streak and quit.  Oh, you an quit, but you also then can fail!  Nothing wrong with that transmission, but you get headaches trying to understand yourself and that is part of YOUR work Dominick.  Keep at it!  I am ARTHURA and I quit too."

END

« Last Edit: October 17, 2022, 16:03:53 pm by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania