Author Topic: V2 L57 The Reality of Conflict. 02.19.23  (Read 3735 times)

Offline Dominick O

• Administrator
    • View Profile
V2 L57 The Reality of Conflict. 02.19.23
« on: February 19, 2023, 11:50:34 am »
The Reality of Conflict
V2 L57
Sun, Feb 19, 2023, York, PA, United States
Transmitter(s): ARTHURA
Receiver(s): Dominick O
Audio Link 10 minutes

ARTHURA:
This is Arthura, and what I mean by calling the reveling of problems, especially of another, as a fetish. What I mean by that is, it is not normal. And We conditioned time and space with Spirit to overcome that animal inertia, that is really indicating the pleasure of a next meal, or the fact that they've escaped someone else's meal of them becoming it. When we describe this pleasure of observing the pain and suffering of another, without solace, without empathy. And what Spirit does is condition the mind together with the will, to induce empathy. Of not just putting yourself in their shoes but understanding the Kingdom. This becomes extrapolated in the nuances of human behavior, in the intrigue and scandal of, quote unquote, problems, conflict. And what you (Dominick) experienced the other night with the Queen in her court, and the State of governance in a rather timeless fashion when it comes to defending the Kingdom on earth, in the form of Governance, regardless of its statehood. Whether that form of governance is a particular form or not, it takes on certain qualities reflective, evolutionarily, of the Kingdom of Heaven. With a Divine plan for planets undergoing a succession of incarnations, bestowals, and revelation, together with your evolution, science, religion, philosophy. And we should add, the ever-conflicting and conflicted, politics. Indeed, it is wise in your relations, casual they may be, to avoid religion and politics. Nonetheless, it is the crux of Governance, is it not? Thus, we have this conflict of avoidance, to avoid the subject of politics and religion, quote-unquote, if you know what's good for you.

Well, it is not good to avoid, because it is well-Nye unavoidable when it comes to Governance. The State prefers to sacrifice truth for security and power. But good governance also facilitates beauty and goodness to balance this out. And eventually truth evolves out of the condition, to better the State, to better the governance, and allow the citizen to innovate from within, and influence without. When the State of governance suppresses and prosecutes all three states of truth, beauty and goodness, what you have is a recipe for disaster. A State of governance that consumes itself, and exports chaos. How do you bring truth, beauty, and goodness as principles to something so base as power, politics, and law; with the governance over human will, behavior, and animalistic tendencies? Let us not forget animals display many noble qualities. And there is in fact, much harmony in the way animal kingdoms govern themselves through their mind. The human aspect of its divinity bestowal and potential destiny are these principles - reside in these principles - of truth, beauty, and goodness. But they are not built in, they are a guided system, from within and from without. Which begs the question, how are these [principles] evolved and instated and guided? When in fact, when you are human in leadership qualities, and potentials, and actions, for such lofty principles amid the dangers of conflict; then what you are is also a defender of principles; and a defender against the intrigues of power-politics of the animal discontents, malcontents, the ignorant, and so on.

With Will comes creative power. And in such power is the creative capability to destroy and be guided by the animal mind; and the will for Rebellion to self-guide and rebel against the Power-Authority of Paradise. So, remember those who would sow conflict philosophically, you live in either a Deified or un-Deified state of true reality. There is no inherent living forever and there is no immortality in your actions. What you strive for inherently if you're Divine, is to realize your Deity potential. It is not enough to qualify yourselves as divine, inherently, or not. You strive to become Deified or not. The key to your Divinity is truly your Deity adventure. And do not conflate the two.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2023, 17:06:04 pm by Dominick O »

Online occerpa

• View Profile
Re: V2 L57 The Reality of Conflict. 02.19.23
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2023, 00:33:24 am »
Another great lesson "The Reality of Conflict" that Arthura gives us through Dominick; thank you Arthura and thank you Dominick, because despite dealing with material that is quite complex to assimilate (always speaking in first person), it leaves us motivated to try to discern that great teaching:  

"With Will comes creative power. And in such power is the creative capability to destroy and be guided by the animal mind; and the will for Rebellion to self-guide and rebel against the Power-Authority of Paradise. So, remember those who would sow conflict philosophically, you live in either a Deified or un-Deified state of true reality. There is no inherent living forever and there is no immortality in your actions. What you strive for inherently if you're Divine, is to realize your Deity potential. It is not enough to qualify yourselves as divine, inherently, or not. You strive to become Deified or not. The key to your Divinity is truly your Deity adventure"

which reminds me of Jesus' response to Gonod, about the strength of will of man, which I transcribe here:

130:2.10 (1431.5) "It was on this very day that we heard for the first time that monumental truth which, put in modern terms, would mean: "The will is that manifestation of the human mind which enables subjective consciousness to express itself objectively and to experience the phenomenon to aspire to be like God. And it is in this same sense, in which every reflective human being with a spiritual mind can become creative"

Sai Baba came to say: "The important thing for the mortal man is not to achieve longevity but Divinity"
"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else"

Offline gitz

• Steven's Law: God never made one of anything!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2023, 12:42:07 pm »
Occerpa, I too thank Dominick for Authura’s lesson “the Reality of Conflict.”  And thanks for the tie-in to the the passage in the Urantia Book that supports this lesson.

On another note:  Occerpa, I cannot find the three piano pieces that I composed and placed on the discussion forum some years ago and that you requested to be sent again. It was not found in my forum archives, however the recording studio would have the master tape. I’m glad to say that I added two short movements to the more lengthy 1st movement, and the last movement is played on the organ. Occerpa, Ron will be happy to know that it ends on the deep C Major cord. It was originally written with an anthem as the central theme. But know I don’t know what it is, ha ha.

Thanks for the interest and patience with me. (Another smile).
Steven

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2023, 14:24:18 pm »
You and Saint Saens, the writer of the organ symphony with that great magnificent C Major chord that stuns its audience into perpetual love of God!  Saint Saens related Steven that in composing that symphony and the great C Major organ resonance, he forgot where he place the original manuscript he placed in his Journal.  Unlike you and I Steven, we do not write our ideas down in a note book all the great composers use to jot down pieces of art they want to include in a large work in the future.

Saint Saens is one of my favorite composers as he is so original and is not afraid to try them out in some wonderful grand scale composition.  For that reason he says to you Steven Gitz:  start a journal and quickly write down ideas in music notation in your journals for future reference so you do not have to reinvent your music idea wheel every time you sit down to compose.  End of the Saens'  listen and lesson

And further Steven, look in the piano bench for a pack with the tape attached.  You do it all the time says spirit!

My best arpeggios to you my friend!
Ron

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2023, 00:59:21 am »
Thank you very much Gitz and very happy for your attentive note. For the rest, it will be very pleasant for me to be able to listen to your compositions, which I wait without time because as it usually happens, good things take time to wait like The Second Coming. Blessings

NOTE: A request: since I am facing problems with my Email, ocerpa@gmail.com, I would appreciate it if you could FWD your compositions to the email levithian@gmail.com, which is the Email of a son (Carlos Cervantes), who is a fan of classical music, and learned to play piano online, quite well. Thanks
"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else"