Author Topic: How Does WTP Patent Work in Simple Terms?  (Read 7914 times)

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
How Does WTP Patent Work in Simple Terms?
« on: January 18, 2022, 09:21:37 am »
The whole idea about how to broadcast wireless electricity is profoundly complicated not.  It might sound so because to explain it we have to explain, first, what electricity is.  Electricity is a flow of a preparticle called an electron along a wire in your home.  One plugs ones lights and can opener into a receptacle and the electrons flow into the light wire or other device you are using and you get it to "run" or "turn on."   Electrons form atoms, but they can exist outside of an atom too, and WTP takes free electrons out of the air, puts them on a wire, and boosts their power up inside a generator to broadcast them.

That is what electricity is and does and can be transmitted like sound, almost, on a radio tower.  One man in particular back in the turn of the 20th century almost did it.  His name is Nikola Tesla, and yes, an auto company is called that in the United States today which manufactures electric cars to buy.  Tesla's name is so familiar these days and it seems to have anything to do with electrical uses.   But he also showed the way over a hundred year ago the concept of broadcasting electricity too.

What we did, and I am Ron Besser, and with the help of a Paradise Magisterial Son (God), we looked at what Tesla did in 1902, when he built a big tower on Long Island, New York, to try to transmit electricity off a tower.  He failed.  Or so he thought and the entire project was abandoned.  But the Magisterial Son and I looked at the major things Tesla did by building a big tower there (and it still exists and is a historic building on the national register), and at his results.

I am not going to talk about those details here except to say they tell us a lot that no one seems to really take seriously.  We did.  Tesla set up a nearby farm house so that if he transmitted electricity successfully, the porch light would go on and stay on.  Well, the porch light just flickered a few times and died.  Whatever Tesla sent off that tower it sure was not electrons or electricity of any good kind.  We looked at it and said Tesla proved one can transmit electrification but not necessarily the kind of electricity we use routinely in our homes.  But we found the error and corrected it for our way of making WTP work.

The Magisterial Son told me, "Ron you ought to take a lesson here; no one else seems to be able to do that."  Ron did look at it and determined that Tesla did transmit a preparticle, but not electrons.  If we look at the history of trying to transmit electricity off a tower, time and again, somebody tries to put up a tower and fails to transmits electrons, for if they did the lights would light.  It turns out the evidence is positive Tesla transmitter sent the farm light a batch of  the awful Protons-- another preparticle that does not work for electricity as we know it.   I say awful because Protons light lights with a hot iron and burn the circuits out and that is exactly what the porch light did in 1902.  They flickered and died.

I drew up a little diagram below to show the simple process we need to use to get real electricity off the tower, and yes we start with lightning like electron in the air and pull them down to a wire, a cable, buried underneath the generator boosters.  We draw the electrons up off the cable we put there from the air which is called another term, as that  air term is called a Magnetosphere: the MAGNETOSPHERE.  That is an atmosphere full of electricity that sits over the top of the earth with lots of electrons in it and exists because the earth creates a lot of static electricity as it spins and rubs the earths inside metal core on the earth walls deep inside.  That creates so much static electricity, the electrons in it flow out of it and actually sit in great masses of electrons above our head s to form the Magnetosphere.  We get lightning happening in it and we get aurora borealis  from it, and even magnets can be formed out of it.  We draw some of those electron masses down to our wire underground, and boost their constant one-megawatt of electricity to 20 megawatts of electricity to broadcast with the generators on top of it.  

Take a look at the graphic next, as you do not need my words what it explains easily.  Thank you.

« Last Edit: March 12, 2022, 06:53:12 am by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: How Does WTP Patent Work in Simple Terms?
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2022, 12:19:31 pm »
Thank you for this post. It is easy to understand, true, but who would ever think about doing it this way without knowing preparticles. Therefore no one had a chance to discover it, not even Tesla, until now. I am excited for you to prosper in this endeavor. Congratulation, 
sonofGod  
"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the sons of God!" 
"For in him we live, and move, and have our being;"
;

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2022, 12:47:35 pm »
Thank you SonsofGod, and yes we do not explain preparticles in our picture above, but the average person rarely likes to speak to atomic particles.  That is mostly because our education system spoon feeds history and civil government and philosophic examinations.  The far as they go is usually in health class for boys about why getting married at 16 is not a good idea. . . .   But I editorialize .

The truth of the matter is that high school, not just college, has to start teaching mind subjects much better or more of than they do anymore.  Permissiveness is highly prized but the universe is not permissive and runs like our lives should run, and that is with dependability and service.  Let us look at the wonderful Electron and its discipline to serve.

The Electron has five different value systems:
1 - Look and learn how to serve an atom or no atom and serve;
2 - Where do I go as an Electron if no atom will have me yet?
3 - How can I get inside an atom and still be useful just as one electron when many others are present with me?
4- Who will ask me to serve better if I make myself available as Universal Electron and not a Slave Electron?
5 - Where do I put my energy if the atom does not need me anymore?

And so it goes and every Electron is dedicated to Universe Service this way.  Now let me point out to you we take Electrons out of the Magnetosphere we call UNIVERSAL ELECTRONS, because they are free of serving in atoms, as atoms use the Slave Electron because they have to.  Electrons are full of energy sparks science never looks at and they think it is empty.  The ELECTRON IS NOT EMPTY!  It has little cell sparks called Ultimatons, and the UNIVERSAL ELECTRON carries one hundred Ultimatons to form its electrical presence.  The Slave Electrons also have 100 Ultimatons but those Ultimatons are asleep as the electron body, but the free UNIVERSAL ELECTRON has its ULTIMATONS wide awake and sparking.   For that reason our invention for WTP, first we figured out the fact the Universal Electron has alive sparky Ultimatons, and that the Slave Electrons stuck in an atom, have almost no Ultimatons sparking.  That makes a huge difference on how to treat Electrons on the buried cable underneath the booster generators shown in the drawing in the first post.

We take one Universal Electron, and say to it, "you are too big to push up a tower leg!  We cannot get you to do it and Tesla wound up with nothing on his tower legs except Protons because they like to bite Electrons and stayed there to feast on destroying electrons at all.  So what do we have to do to you Mr. Universal Electron, to get you to go up the tower leg and fly off to some house or car to electrify?

The Universal Electron did not answer us, but we saw how the universe put it together and said, "it seems to me Mr. Electron, you can get a haircut and get to be much lighter, so let us try giving the Universal Electron a little haircut.  We learned how to do that by wiring the generators in such a way that when they sent that cabinet we show in the drawing above, one of its sparks flies out of the window.  We then see the 99 other sparks rearrange themselves so well, they act like anitgravity cells instead of gravity reaction cells, and kaa-zamm we have a floating Electron called a Muon.

Tesla never knew such was possible, but we did when we realized his experiment had no electrons to transmit and only protons which meant he made a boo-boo good and proper and placing an oscillator on the tower made it even worse, ant that is because the Oscillator acts like a same sided magnet and cancels the magnetism needed to attract electrons.  That aside, electrons do not transmit - they have to many sparks in them to fly, but when we kick a spark out, they lose weight and fly as a Muon on the tower.  As a matter of fact, the muon goes off our tower just under the FM RADIO spectrum we calculate to be at 86.1 MHz.  Your FM dial starts somewhere around 87 MHz.

I hope this helps define things a little more for all of you!

Ron for MONJORONSON AND SERARA AND RAYSON - all Paradise Magisterial Sons, and who helped me get this on paper for you too.  Thanks to all contributor too! R

Offline SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2022, 13:54:40 pm »
A marvelous way to give such a strong and honorable personality to a Universal Electron, and it speaks for your heart too in the matter. You make it sound like a romance with these humbly serving particles and I found it beautifully poetic. I used to love chemistry and physics so much that I tutored in my young age. Some student said, if this is so simple why don’t they teach it this way? Why don’t they?  

Addressing the horrible education system, you remind me of this event. In my strong opinion education was reformed and reformed until finally the luciferians accomplished their agenda - confuse and conquer the children, and the teachers too by weighing them down with so much administrative work that they can hardly teach anymore. This way stamping out the passion from the heart of educators and the effect of their great personalities, besides being underpaid. Children are trained dumb and dumber expect for sex education to promote unnatural ways. Therefore, I strongly disagree that such chain of events would be evolutionary change.

Back to the electrons, they are not confused of what they are and how to become useful and powerful in any and all circumstance. This serves as an example for us too, and now I would be interested to know if the electrons and preparticles appeared at the beginning alongside with self-existent Father or were created by Father?    
"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the sons of God!" 
;

Offline SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2022, 16:51:35 pm »
Ron, I need to bring this to your attention, I believe. Please click on the link provided. You have the answer.

Tesla’s vision was to use the tower to transmit signals and free, unlimited wireless electricity all over the world. Thanks to Tesla's early work, wireless transfer of energy is finally being realized today -- from wireless chargers for electric toothbrushes and smartphones, to wireless electric vehicle charging, a technology being researched at the Energy Department’s National Labs.

Ron here Valerie:  Here is a quote at the end of your web site link on the site:

"For more information on this funding opportunity, including application and cost-share requirements, visit the Department’s Funding Opportunity Exchange website. Applications must be submitted through the Funding Opportunity Exchange to be considered for award. 
"The Department expects to announce selections by summer 2012. "

I cannot find if it was awarded . . .   Do you know?  Thanks.  Ron
« Last Edit: January 18, 2022, 19:31:19 pm by Ron Besser »
;

Online SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2022, 18:48:28 pm »

For SonsofGod and all. Here is a most astounding and beautiful tape

about how Ultimatons are born, how they look and more.  Enjoy!!!

2014-12-23
Play
Rayson Session7 23Dec2014 UltimatonsAtBirth DeityofUASpeaksOfChristmasEarlyThisYearRon BesserRayson-TheScienceOfficerOfTheMagisterialMission-TellsOfTheBirthOfUltimatons-TheDeityOfTheUAsaysChristmasComesEarlythisYear

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2022, 19:07:59 pm »
Ron,
The whole idea of an electron that can be found out the atom by itself answers a lot of my questions in my mind. 
I've thought a lot over the idea how to get electrons isolated to fulfill the work and being converted  into muons.
The rest is comming and nesting in mi mind .

Thank you Ron and the Magisterial Sons involved  in this magnificent job.
René 

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2022, 19:19:34 pm »
Awesome Ron!!
I can't hold my joy just for the pleasure  of reading this, marvelous !!

René 

Offline SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2022, 06:06:56 am »
(I worked for a whole hour to write up this post and with an upward movement of the cursor to do finishing formatting touches all have vanished and gone. Starting over but this time I’ll be smart to write if in documents first.)

Ron, I searched the Department of Energy website and found two references to this: Search | netl.doe.gov

Copy the result here:
Nepa Archive July - September 2012
… High Efficiency, Low EMI and Positioning Tolerant Wireless Charging of EVs Prime: Hyundai America … Ohio Advanced Transportation Partnership - Installation of EV Charging in Walgreens Parking Lot …
Nepa Archive January - March 2011
… Y 3/14/2011 Charging Stations - Evergreen Fairgrounds … N 2/11/2011 Wide Area Wireless Distribution Grid Sensor and Faulted Circuit … Ohio Advanced Transportation Partnership (OATP) - EV Charging Infrastructure Installation …

You can click on the titles on the website that takes you to: Their archive: Nepa Archive July - September 2012 | netl.doe.gov There you see that Honda received the funds, then great silence that suggests it did not work out for them.

Viewing the options under Research and Programs > Advanced Energy System Advanced Energy Systems | netl.doe.gov you will find that all their research an programs are towards coil-based energy (beside some solar, wind and bio-energy).
“As part of the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) Office of Fossil Energy’s Advanced Energy Systems (AES) program, NETL’s AES research program focuses on transformational technologies that improve coal-based power generation through efficient, low-cost, dynamic innovations. The Lab’s work includes research in advanced coal combustion technologies; productive, transformative future coal plants; coal gasification and liquefaction; technologies to improve energy conversion from coal; and advanced techniques for processing coal.”

However, there is a wealth of information that you might be interested in at Office of Electricity Projects:

Technology Development
OE supports a portfolio of technology development and deployment programs that will modernize our Nation's electric delivery system.

Electricity Policy Coordination and Implementation
OE's Electricity Delivery Division (EDD) coordinates OE's policy-related activities.

Wait! Before you would click away to read policies and titles such as Public Utility Regulatory Policies Act (PURPA), and Get Assistance and so much more is there, I want to bring this to you:

1: You can contact the DE: Contact Us | Department of Energy Find telephone / email / and mailing addresses.

I am thinking what you do is so huge that there is no way that you would not run into the DE sooner than later. Maybe you would want to grab the bull by the horn before it would come after you? Just a thought, I understand that is what lowers are for. In any event, your concept would need to be listed here as Magnetosphere Clean Energy | Department of Energy

2. At SOLICITATIONS AND FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES Solicitation | netl.doe.gov you would likely qualify to pursue this project on the current pending projects list:

Deployment and Demonstration Opportunities for Carbon Reduction and Removal Technologies. I understand that they deal with carbon because that is all they can think of, but you can ask questions here once registered. FedConnect: Opportunity Summary There is a January 24 deadline, that you could beat via express mail. I would register it for signature.

2. Here is an amazing opportunity to offer the charging of electric vehicles (As of 2020, nearly 1.8 million EVs were registered in the U.S) in the employer’s parking lot --or may be in large highway intersections too. Workplace Charging | Department of Energy that would take a tower nearby of each employer. Could a smaller tower be developed, or it has to be so much high as you calculated?  You could get millions for trying to develop this.

Other links in interest: Advanced Grid Research and Development | Department of Energy
Electricity Delivery Cybersecurity Research and Development Division | Department of Energy

I am excited for your project, let me know what I could do to help.

I had a dream that Jesus was back! It was wonderful, praise God! Praise God!
sonsofGod
« Last Edit: January 19, 2022, 07:05:08 am by SonsofGod »
;

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2022, 08:40:43 am »
Valerie, I did not realize Honda stepped into the light and received the funds for something they cannot achieve, which I assume is what happened from your report.  

Please learn this Valerie that many corporations like Honda and others such as Samsung and TDK operate by insisting they are working on WTP.  I do not think they have the slightest idea what WTP really is but they work on something that activates appliances at a close distance in the house.  They also are mesmerized by the idea of charging an electric car battery with WTP.  Well true WTP is electrical broadcast over a large distance as Tesla proposed in his search for a reason to do it.  The truth of the matter is that neither Honda or Samsung or TDK can transmit electrons more than five feet. TDK has a gadget out you put under the electric car with a plate you plug into the wall socket and allegedly charges the car batter that way.  

Qualcomm, Samsung Electronics, TDK Corporation, Texas Instruments, Nucurrent, and Witricity Corporation, these are the corporations who advertise they are working WTP, and what they are really doing is processing protons over short distances to turn on gadgets in the house wirelessly.  

Please all of you correct your mind that when I say WTP, I mean the wireless transmission of electricity for hundreds of miles in the range of 20 megawatts.  Those corporations are transmitting about one volt maybe and maybe a few electrons but are delivering mostly protons to coffee makers or some other kitchen gadget and that is not WTP in truth.  That is a technology of  a convention of electrical discharge that belongs under the category of wireless transmission of electrical proton switching.  They use the initials WTP as a convenient way to refer to proton switching to start something that is electric.  Call it WTP if you must but it is not Tesla or Rayson Electric.

TDK corporation has a clever device which is a plate you plug in and put under the battery of an electric car and it does charge the battery, eventually, but it does not provide a quick solution to the charge but can take overnight to do it.  WTP implies powerful electrical utility over long distances well enough to constantly keep a car charge without batteries to the electric motors on its wheels.  

That is not what the Department of Energy was looking for for a grid of electric utilities which run with coal or natural gas or wind or sunshine today.  They want a renewable resources that does not pollute of require expensive means of other technologies to produce a dependable and low cost electrical grid and genuine WTP does  that if you know how to do it.  We do, and I include all of you who steadfastly  refuse to compromise with smoke and candles to cover the fact what corporations mostly are talking about is proton charging, not transmission of electricity over distances.

FYI, I wrote several of these corporations to tell them we had something they might like to develop with us.  Not one had the courtesy to return the email asking for their interest.  As far as I am concerned they are elite snobs and have not further business to deal with me on this issue .

You see my frustration with a befuddled science about electricity and corporations that mislabel the sense of what they are really doing.  I hope to leave these miserable attempts to the past and look forward to a future with true WTP and really to change how this world operates with energy.

Thanks to all for your interest.
Ron Besser

« Last Edit: January 19, 2022, 08:45:01 am by Ron Besser »

Online Andre_P

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2022, 11:11:47 am »
Ron, one can see that you have been agitated by the existing situation, but the physical phenomena and technical solutions used in WTP that you describe are so completely unknown to current science and technology that it is no wonder when WTP even already in existence and working will continue to be ridiculed for some time to come, as transmitted on one Lighline. Maybe only the authority of the IEEE could make a difference if they get their way.

All current 'wireless charging' solutions are based on the same principle as charging a cell phone or electric toothbrush, by a magnetic field. There are even circular car tracks in trials that charge cars driving along the track using the same principle of a magnetic field produced by an alternating current.

The property of immense importance of WTP is that it generates electricity which it further transmits over a distance. This energy par excelence is renewable and free. No material energy carriers are used to produce it, just like in solar panels or windmills, only electrons or even muons.

It seems to me that there is no need to insist on protons here. Here, too, there are probably only electrons, but the process of producing energy goes mostly through material carriers: coal, oil, gas, their extraction and burning, water, steam, which makes the process of producing electricity very aggressive towards the environment and expensive.

Andre

Offline SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2022, 11:38:27 am »
I understand your frustration Ron and sympathize with it too as for these companies concerned. Thank you for the information concerning proton switching, until now I did not think about, nor understood how they turn on coffee makers remotely. I commented about Honda that obviously it did not work out for them because we did not hear one word about the subject since 2012. 

However, if you read further, you may have seen that you could contact the DE direct, and obviously they have the greatest interest in developing energy sufficient and environmentally safe methods and devices. I thought they would be very interested if you would offer solution to charging stations of electric cars as a door opener. Your deal is large enough to change the entire energy industry worldwide that will come over time. I also thought, but can be wrong way of thinking, that as soon as the patent is out, they will probably contact you, thus suggested that you would contact them first. I also suggested to look into one project option that could greatly benefit you, which I repeat here, and posted the link that is the contact page to the DE.  

I repost these not to push the issue against your will or upset you even more, but because you have not responded to these points, and I thought you might got upset before would get this far in reding. I do that when something is upsetting to me, then go back to it the second time and see the message differently. This could be your opportunity to demonstrate the project with their support. 

1: You can contact the DE: Contact Us | Department of Energy Find telephone / email / and mailing addresses.

2. At SOLICITATIONS AND FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES Solicitation | netl.doe.gov you would likely qualify to pursue this project on the current pending projects list:
Deployment and Demonstration Opportunities for Carbon Reduction and Removal Technologies.I understand that they deal with carbon because that is all they can think of, but you can ask questions here once registered.  FedConnect: Opportunity Summary  I understand what carbon removal means but introducing a new technology that is not using carbon at all is the most sufficient way to remove it also. There is a January 24 deadline, that you could beat via registered express mail.
;