Author Topic: "I AM THE I AM"  (Read 2954 times)

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
"I AM THE I AM"
« on: May 28, 2023, 00:22:55 am »
"I AM THE I AM"

By the I AM
 René Durán Transmitter
 May 26 2023 Phoenix AZ.

Adjuster mine
 I ask your assistance with this wonderful practice.

"In effect, René I AM THE ORIGINAL PRIMIGENIOUS I AM, it is enough to say that the tests carried out by the entire band of your followers are giving results due to the applied didactics, none of them object to any lesson; moreover, we must apply all the disciplinary aspects necessary for production.
 The one we are dealing with is an exceptional case because the results will be exceptional.

"I AM THE BALANCE, I AM THE MASS AND THE ENERGY, I AM THE BALANCING SPIRIT, in worlds distant from yours there are different ways of observing the spirit, energy and matter because education is based on analyzing the facts and not There are theories that lack the necessary foundations.
 In other matters, education turns students into true scientists and experts and turns them into critical analysts with very high degrees of responsibility and love towards nature and all living beings.

"It is well known to all that they acquire gradual access to the different levels of science and their understanding develops balanced between Being and Knowledge as a mathematical formula, it is evident that their progress is balanced with the spiritual due to the success of said formula.

"Here on Urantia, that process will begin as the new generations that grow up begin that process with the help of the Adamic Schools that will be installed on Urantia in due time.
 "I AM THE I AM with a lesson in the lowest levels of understanding for the scribe as an exact sample of what is to come, it is not to rush to achieve changes that are not compatible with the moment.

"You, the Urantian transmitters have taken a giant leap, we do not give you the ok until the required levels of understanding and changes are reached.
 The energetic forces that are reaching the planet by themselves cause favorable environments, these changes of a scientific nature have their perfect exponent in the wireless electrical transmission system, which finds its manifestation and which is legally patented, on the other hand, despite the difficulties have their economic balance;  Said scientific advances will bring multiple expressions of advanced and complicated forms of investment, even the Universal Father as arbitrator of the granted scientific advances establishes that there will be no setback on any of the flanks of development".

"I AM THE I AM retaking the transmission line left yesterday, scientific advances are a gift from divinity to the planets that are heading towards the era of LIGHT and LIFE, despite the fact that Urantia battles against difficulties, that battle will be won and finally he will be crowned with Glory.
 I finish that dictation"

Thank you for your attention and your message.

René.