Author Topic: "I AM YOUR ADJUSTER"  (Read 4160 times)

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
"I AM YOUR ADJUSTER"
« on: June 04, 2023, 17:32:18 pm »
This transmission was received by Evelio Rivas. 

I AM YOUR ADJUSTER

Received by Evelio Rivas.
 San Miguel El Salvadore June 4. 2023

I AM YOUR INNER FATHER, I AM YOUR ADJUSTER, declaring my relationship with you, as is the tradition in the world that you inhabit, education and popular knowledge are not oriented towards the BEING but are oriented towards the exterior and people grow learning to solve problems. challenges thinking, intellectually THE BEING has almost no participation, formal education does not include learning to listen to the Inner Voice and people graduate having developed the knowledge on the outside that allows them to know things from the outside, this generates disconnection with THE ADJUSTER and originates null participation to the Inner Voice, that is why this system guides the population to external goals far from the BEING. It is to be expected that a population guided in this way does not have the opportunity to meet THE INNER FATHER and with its actions it denotes the manifestation of the Inner Voice. ego, the participation of the BEING being relegated in the decisions that lead to the people, due to this the vast majority do not have communication with their INNER BEING and seek values exalted by this culture, this behavior is fertile ground for theories that teach how to round themselves externally and assigns zero value to Christian characteristics such as Peace, Solidarity, Cooperation and Human Brotherhood exacerbating the concept of family to a small group, this keeps Humanity in pieces, all this cultural mess is supported by poor planning of government systems that have dedicated themselves to caring for the material advancement of a few to the detriment of the majority, the basic reason for the state has been lost for a long time, greed has gained ground in the state sphere and Humanity has no option to find to their INTERNAL GOD, this collective thought separated from DIVINITY will generate the propitious environment to maintain chaos and distance all progress towards values such as Brotherhood and common Paternity among current Men, in all this intrigue science has colluded away from Love to Humanity and the Planet and reaches proximity to financial achievement as a successful reason to seek at the cost of whatever, from this side of the veil we clearly see that very few brains perceive Eternal values and aspire for a change that brings BETOWEN as a song "The new Sun in which Men Will Be Brothers Again" at this point where Homo Spirit enters Glorious and Homo Sapiens leaves shooting, THE MAKER of everything that exists has decided to deactivate homo sapiens and fill Urantia with the new species the Homo Spirit and Man will understand that their origin and end is in the BEING and will not bow down to material possessions and will conduct themselves in harmony with their INNER BEING, in fact the task is barely beginning and deactivate this Human who seeks power and External possessions will be quite a challenge, but it is the goal decreed by Our UNIVERSAL FATHER.
 I AM YOUR ADJUSTER and I conclude this approach by wishing you the best of success, MY SON and your Companions. I love you all as you cannot imagine.

Thank you MY GOD, MY ADJUSTER his words are highly appreciated, I declare my obedience to YOU MY FATHER, forgive my faults LORD.

You know that I love you, you are my Beloved Son.

Thank my Lord.

Evelio