Author Topic: New transmission.  (Read 4182 times)

Offline Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
New transmission.
« on: June 07, 2023, 12:49:21 pm »
This transmission was received by

Louis Castillo 
 Usulutan El Salvador
 Sunday 4-6=7.pmp

The Adjuster:
 If so, I am willing to follow this commitment that I have with you to guide you by the hand step by step to the PARADISE ISLAND that is my obligation, to pass you to the other side of the Veil, take care of any attack that they want to do, look at At this time the sound was cut off and the teleconference could no longer be heard, this is a new tactic of the dark ones, you have to be ready and watch for any sign, I will warn you of any danger, I will never let you fail, trust in and in your UNIVERSAL FATHER I will never let you fail, a son like you who is so long-suffering, you will only be pending and up to date with your obligations, they will give you tests, but you will always pass them very easily. often and you start the journey but you are brave, you know where you come from, you were, you carry that courage forever, your genes are loaded with that armor, nobody stops you when you start a project, it's until the end, you don't stop nothing halfway in all the things that happen to you so you are fulfilled in everything, you don't like being lied to, but there is a lot of weakness in some people to say yes but then they forgot but you don't give a damn about those little things you don't you lose nothing, the one who loses values is the one who lies, it is not difficult to say yes or no, that is all. But there are people who, to get out of trouble, say yes but do not comply and remain more entangled than a goat, but that is so if they only knew who offends
 n but they lack a little to give the note you know who I mean can not be mentioned, name but you have it in mind and you wonder why this person is so kind and lies to me and is ahead of you but As you know, there is no one perfect, only you, Universal Father, but you have to forgive them for not knowing what they are doing.
 bye