Author Topic: March 24, 2023, Friday - Strong Geomagnetic Storm happening  (Read 4840 times)

Online JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
March 24, 2023, Friday - Strong Geomagnetic Storm happening
« on: March 24, 2023, 14:00:46 pm »
Source: Science website (Apollo 11)
https://www.apolo11.com/noticias.php?t=Forte_tempestade_geomagnetica_atinge_o_planeta_this_fim_de_semana&id=20230324-092147
=======
March 24, 2023, Friday - Strong Geomagnetic Storm happening:
Strong geomagnetic storm hits the planet this weekend
=======
An intense geomagnetic storm of great intensity has been under way on the planet since Thursday afternoon and in the last few hours it has strengthened impressively, with chances of causing anomalies in electrical systems and breakdowns in location and communication devices.
=======
My comments:
There is a gigantic coronal hole (in the sun) (see attached photos).
From time to time I check the solar monitoring.
So, in my view, possibly, there will be much stronger solar storms than is predicted for now and this next weekend, possibly in 15 days or so, or less.

I remind you that this year 2023 and 2024 will be at the solar maximum of the approximate 11-year cycle of the sun.

The last solar maximum was around 2012, when there was a very strong possibility of changing the geographic axis in that period.

I believe that in the year 2023 or at the most in the year 2024 there will be strong solar storms that will cause the change in the planet's geographic axis, including the gigantic catastrophes linked to this natural phenomenon, which has already happened on the planet several times and that everything indica will happen again in a very short time.
Yes, I already had the opportunity to talk about scientific phenomena that demonstrate this. Once again, I summarize the three main ones:
1) extreme weakening of the planet's magnetism;

2) rapid shift of the magnetic axis that is close to the geographic north pole, going in the direction of the north of Canada to Siberia, Russia;

3) the great magnetic anomaly of the South Atlantic.
========
I already had the opportunity to comment that I pray for God's missions to come to our planet before the change in the geographic axis of the planet and the gigantic catastrophes around the world, but yes, in my view, there is a strong possibility that the axis geographic change and cause gigantic earthquakes and tsunamis and volcanic eruptions all over the world before God's Missions.

Yes, there is a possibility that it could happen at any time, even with less severe solar storms, like the one that is happening right now.

In any case, regardless of destiny, the will of God, Father, be done.

=======
Fonte: Site de ciências (Apolo 11)
https://www.apolo11.com/noticias.php?t=Forte_tempestade_geomagnetica_atinge_o_planeta_neste_fim_de_semana&id=20230324-092147
=======
24 de março de 2023, sexta-feira - Forte Tempestade geomagética acontecendo:
Forte tempestade geomagnética atinge o planeta neste fim de semana
=======
Uma intensa tempestade geomagnética de grande intensidade está em andamento no planeta desde a tarde de quinta-feira e nas últimas horas se fortaleceu de modo impressionante, com chances de provocar anomalias em sistemas elétricos e panes em dispositivo de localização e comunicação.
=======
Meus comentários:
Existe um gigantesco buraco coronal (no sol) (vide fotos anexas).
De vez em quando eu verifico o monitoramento solar.
Então, em minha visão, possivelmente, vai haver tempestades solares muito mais fortes do que está previsto para agora e este próximo final de semana, possivelmente daqui a 15 dias, aproximadamente, ou menos.

Eu lembro que este ano de 2023 e 2024 estaremos no máximo solar do ciclo aproximado de 11 anos do sol.

O último máximo solar foi por volta de 2012, quando existiu fortíssima possibilidade de mudança de eixo geográfico naquele período.

Eu acredito que neste ano de 2023 ou no máximo no ano de 2024 irá acontecer fortes tempestades solares que irão provocar a mudança do eixo geográfico do planeta, incluindo as gigantescas catástrofes ligados a este fenômeno natural, que já aconteceu no planeta várias vezes e que tudo indica irá acontecer novamente em pouquíssimo tempo.
Sim, eu já tive oportunidade de falar sobre fenômenos científicos que demonstram isto. Faço, novamente, uma síntese dos três principais:
1) extremo enfraquecimento do magnetismo do planeta;

2) rápido deslocamento do eixo magnético que fica perto do polo norte geográfico, indo na direção do norte do Canadá para a Sibéria, Rússia;

3) a grande anomalia magnética do Atlântico Sul.
========
Eu já tive oportunidade de comentar que eu rezo para que missões de Deus venham para nosso planeta antes da mudança do eixo geográfico do planeta e das gigantescas catástrofe em todo o mundo, mas sim, em minha visão, existe forte possibilidade de ocorrer que o eixo geográfico mude e provoque gigantescos terremotos e tsunamis e erupções vulcânica em todo o mundo antes das Missões de Deus.

Sim, existe possibilidade de ocorrer a qualquer momento, mesmo com tempestades solares menos severas, como a que está ocorrendo neste exato momento.

Seja como for, independente do destino, seja feita a vontade de Deus, Pai.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2023, 14:17:31 pm by JuliodaLuz »
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Online ur606

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: March 24, 2023, Friday - Strong Geomagnetic Storm happening
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2023, 15:57:13 pm »
I have been following this quite intensely as the consiquences for this planet can be very detrimental for life. Thank you for posting. 
Jerry
ur606

Online prozonov

• MSN Messenger - prozonov@mail.ru
    • View Profile
Re: March 24, 2023, Friday - Strong Geomagnetic Storm happening
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2023, 05:13:37 am »
March 25, 2023. Samara, local time 12.30. challenge on the left.

- Dictate if it's for me.

And you too.

The atmosphere of the planet was strongly affected by the sun. It continues and it is not known how all this can end. We don't interfere. Let everything take its course, as the Father decided.

You need to be careful and careful. Surprises are not excluded. Stay connected. End.

Thank you.

25 марта 2023. Самара, местное время 12.30. вызов слева.
- Диктуйте, если это мне.
И тебе тоже.
Атмосфера планеты подверглась сильному воздействию солнца. Оно продолжается и не известно, чем все это можем закончится. Мы не вмешиваемся. Пусть все идет своим чередом, как решил Отец.
Вам надо быть внимательным и осторожным. Сюрпризы не исключены. Будьте на связи. Конец.
Спасибо.